Chris is a goner SPOILER

Comments

• SULLASULLA Posts: 149,789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I always had him for a Leyton Orient fan.
  • SpiritedAwaySpiritedAway Posts: 10,286
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    And I thought Steven was overbearing. Chris is even worse because he's putting on this platonic protective 'big brother' *ahem* guise whilst he's lusting away. I hope Ashleigh never speaks to the horny old toad after her contractual obligations are satisfied.
  • Ba Na NaBa Na Na Posts: 1,792
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    myface wrote: »
    He definitely wants to give her one.

That thing about him giving her the biggest hug when they are is creepy.

I imagine it'll go something like when Rachel hugged mark and Ross was still holding her hand!
  • BunionsBunions Posts: 15,016
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Veri wrote: »
    I agree that they made a mistake, but I don't think the producers will see it that way. :(

From their point of view it probably seems they ensured there's be controversy and drama, with viewers talking, tweeting, posting, and voting, just when older story lines (such as the romance, or Helen's animosities) had lost their force.

They don't are what it does to the HMs, or about the undesirable effects it can have on viewers.
    Pardon? :o

What 'undesirable effects' on viewers?

I can honestly say I have no clue what you're inferring there :confused:

Whenever BB has taken a turn I don't like, or given too much airtime (IMO) to an HM I can't stand, I turn the telly over or go and do something else.

BBs not in it's infancy - 15 years in now so nobody could pretend they don't know what's in store.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,499
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Galacticus wrote: »
    After all what?

The recent anti Chris sentiment is quite bizarre.

He had an emotional moment with Helen and a polite and tactful chat with Pav. And now he 'loves' Ashleigh.

What part of this 'big deal' am I not getting?

I think what some people have an issue with Chris about is his sudden two-faced attitude. On several occasions he has entered the diary room and bitched about Pav, yet when Pav confronts him he says he likes him.

Plus as "tactful" as the chat may have appeared to some, it clearly made Pav feel very uncomfortable because it seems fairly clear he never meant to cause any harm by looking.

Also, his emotional heart to heart with Helen and his tears over Steven leaving, were after the fact that he went into the diary room and bitched about them both, then to Ashleigh.

Now tonight, after trying to come across to Pav as caring and just a word of advice, on last night's HL's, he's once again bitching to Ashleigh.

In my honest opinion, he's just too scared of real confrontation so picks his battles with someone who seems as equally introverted as himself, therefore an easy target.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 458
    Forum Member
    lucy mane wrote: »

Really?? Take it you didn't bother to look at the Tellymix eviction poll Zoe & Pav are neck and neck to go @ 40 odd % each and Chris Is currently 11%. :o:D:D:D
  • SunnySunshineSunnySunshine Posts: 5,399
    Forum Member
    So does Ashleigh

They're not "in love" though eh? As some people seem to be jumping to conclusions.

I just LOVE blue drinks, and I'll give the biggest hug to anyone who make me one, but it's not a big deal.

I'm sure the same is true for Chris.
  • SkyrahSkyrah Posts: 14,757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ruffle wrote: »
    Have you looked at the votes from other forums Chris is not going anywhere this week

good :)
  • SunnySunshineSunnySunshine Posts: 5,399
    Forum Member
    Galacticus wrote: »
    After all what?

The recent anti Chris sentiment is quite bizarre.

He had an emotional moment with Helen and a polite and tactful chat with Pav. And now he 'loves' Ashleigh.

What part of this 'big deal' am I not getting?

This is how I feel. After all what? :confused:

I just love DS. :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 48
    Forum Member
    He has showed his true colours being nasty to Pav I think they are being horrible to Pav and just trying to find excuses to get him out I say get Chris out he is so miserable
  • leon_blayerleon_blayer Posts: 230
    Forum Member
    c'mon it is a little pathetic for 33 year old to be infatuated with an 18 year old and getting jealous of others looking at her in a "sexual" way when she isn't even his girlfriend
  • BeeBumbleBeeBumble Posts: 5,925
    Forum Member
    Ashliegh looks far more uncomfortable in that picture of her with Chris in the garden then she ever has done with Pav!
  • sheils1sheils1 Posts: 16,297
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't think it confirms that he fancies her. It's understandable to feel protective and love your friends in a platonic way. I feel protective of and love all of the people in my life .... and my cats. Doesn't mean I want to do them ;-)

However .... I hate that I've been here longer attitude with a passion >:( Just cos some have been there from the start, it doesn't give them any more entitlement over those that haven't.
    2 and half weeks or 2 and half months ..... Pav has every right to his letter and to be missing his loved ones just as much >:(

Big boo to Chris :(

Oh please he has only known the girl a few weeks, he only been chatting with her just over a week since Danielle went,protective and love your friends, leave it out, he fancies her.....hes a creepy git and i hope he goes friday.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,430
    Forum Member
    Oh god. Creepy Chris, creepier than ever before!
  • benbeez1benbeez1 Posts: 18,104
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ruffle wrote: »
    Have you looked at the votes from other forums Chris is not going anywhere this week

and ? polls mean nothing they've been wrong more times than right , Chris could go
  • conchieconchie Posts: 14,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Still think in spite of all Chris's territorial behaviour around Ashleigh this week, it would be a far better result if Zoe went. She is nice enough but brings nothing to the process and would not be missed. At least this whole Chris/Ashleigh/Pav situation is a good interesting storyline and makes for good viewing with potential to develop further.
  • AOTBAOTB Posts: 9,708
    Forum Member
    Chris is a Gooner? Damn those Arsenal. >:(

Get Chris OUT!! :D
  • Reality SucksReality Sucks Posts: 28,538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You're quite right Bunions but that doesn't fit the agenda of those who have been longing for a chance to stick the boot in to Chris ;-)

Didn't he come out and admit he was gay not long ago?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 379
    Forum Member
    conchie wrote: »
    Still think in spite of all Chris's territorial behaviour around Ashleigh this week, it would be a far better result if Zoe went. She is nice enough but brings nothing to the process and would not be missed. At least this whole Chris/Ashleigh/Pav situation is a good interesting storyline and makes for good viewing with potential to develop further.

Yeah, this is a good point well made. Plus, even though I think he's currently being a total prat, I wouldn't be averse to seeing him redeem himself next week. Failing that, I wouldn't be averse to him continuing to make a pillock of himself, because that's Big Brother :D.

As you say, either way, far more interesting than Zoe 'Please place your items in the bagging area' Birkett
  • Digital SidDigital Sid Posts: 39,870
    Forum Member
    I don't think it confirms that he fancies her. It's understandable to feel protective and love your friends in a platonic way. I feel protective of and love all of the people in my life .... and my cats. Doesn't mean I want to do them ;-)

However .... I hate that I've been here longer attitude with a passion >:( Just cos some have been there from the start, it doesn't give them any more entitlement over those that haven't.
    2 and half weeks or 2 and half months ..... Pav has every right to his letter and to be missing his loved ones just as much >:(

Big boo to Chris :(
    Oh come on! He's one step away from getting down on one knee. There's nothing wrong with him fancying her, but it's clear as it can get that he does. The man's obsessed with her.
  • What a shamblesWhat a shambles Posts: 3,045
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BeeBumble wrote: »
    Ashliegh looks far more uncomfortable in that picture of her with Chris in the garden then she ever has done with Pav!

That's because Pav is hiding in the bushes with a telescope.
  • Digital SidDigital Sid Posts: 39,870
    Forum Member
    Bunions wrote: »
    His love for her is familial - nothing whatsoever creepy about it!! >:(

:blush:
    Family he wants to have vigorous sex with.
  • CornchipsCornchips Posts: 68,879
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BB have decided that this week its his time to go and as such I am sure they will succeed. Who goes? BB decides obviously.
  • Purves GrundyPurves Grundy Posts: 43,915
    Forum Member
    c'mon it is a little pathetic for 33 year old to be infatuated with an 18 year old and getting jealous of others looking at her in a "sexual" way when she isn't even his girlfriend

Yes. I don't think his relationship with her is really "paternal" or brotherly either. Fot him to accuse Pav of perving is a massive cheek.>:(
  • dirrrtydirrrty Posts: 8,442
    Forum Member
    Chris deserves to go this week, he is acting really bad. He is 33? but acting like a little brat in school. His comment about not wanting to bother making friends at this late stage in the house put me off him.