Addictive games on facebook (Merged)

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,558
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DinkyDoo wrote: »
    Bejeweled blitz ive been playing it for months, and have twice got a high score of over 200,000, its great cause it only takes a min so you can have a quick go at it rather than sit there for ages playing.

Im addicted to farmtown too, anyone know what level you get pumpkin seeds at? I have all the other seeds unlocked so it cant be far away!

Also play lots of the mindjolt games, wordtwist, barnbuddy (a bit like farmtown but slower going and you can steal produce from your friends) Pet society, word challenge.

I find them mainly when my friends play them first.

Level 25 for pumpkin seeds :)
  • MidiboyMidiboy Posts: 8,263
    Forum Member
    Well thanks to you all I've now discovered Bejewelled Blitz. I have a high score of 146,000 and the OH is now threatening to leave me unless I extricate myself from the PC...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 823
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Word challenge

and a bit of Mob Wars

they've added in lots of new property recently
  • toffeepennystoffeepennys Posts: 734
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    oh word twist

the trouble is usually im quite crap at it, but its the only exercise my brain gets these days so ill persevere!
  • rivercity_rulesrivercity_rules Posts: 24,270
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mafia Wars, Chain RXN and Bejewelled are my top games on Facebook.

Mafia Wars is the more addictive I find though and I just love buying things, manage to bring in over £23Million an hour and I only started about a month ago it's just too addictive.
  • ShadowmaidenShadowmaiden Posts: 3,030
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Right, well Ive just spent the last 40 minutes tinkering with my farm on Farmtown:o

Ive made my garden around the farm house bigger, planted some flowers. Bought a lawnmower and a bench, and put the pond in the garden. Thats alongside all the harvesting ive had to do:o
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 72
    Forum Member
    my friend got me hooked on farmtown, at first i thought it was totally lame but now i get upset if i am too late to harvest stuff and it goes to ruin
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 253
    Forum Member
    I cannot leave Bejewelled alone. I suppose its because I think "I'll just have one more go" and then 1 hour later "I'll just have one more go".

Top score of 185000, total fluke!

i have a Goliath 2 house and trying to battle my way up to a high rise building on "My House". Its really boring but I have been doing it for so long I feel I have to keep going!
  • Gondolin GirlGondolin Girl Posts: 1,421
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am obsessed with Bejewled. Have a high score of 151,000 but I think it was a fluke as I can never seem to get past 100,000 anymore.

It's FAR too addictive :D
  • SecretLifeoBeesSecretLifeoBees Posts: 50,639
    Forum Member
    FarmTown and Restaurant City would have to be my main ones.... although I hate the constant connection problems with Restaurant City. :mad:

Anyone mentioned Barn Buddy? That's quite a good one too.
  • NorthernAngelNorthernAngel Posts: 621
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    VickiGri wrote: »
    I am seriously considering setting up a support group for those obsessed with bejeweled blitz.
    I sit for a good couple of hours playing it on a night.
    Anyone want to join? :)
    Also, bowling buddies also keeps me occupied for some time. As does Chain Rxn....

I dont want to join...i NEED too :o Bejeweled blitz is the devil in disguise!! My highest score is 175k which is'nt good enough for my leader board as im always 3rd! :( One of my friends tops the board every week with a score of over 200k...:eek: I really dont know how she does it.

My fairyland is fab, i love that game! Ive been playing a while now, level 17 :D
  • jojo2008jojo2008 Posts: 4,910
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bejeweled is one of those games where you think "I'll just have one more go." Then half an hour later you're still on it trying to beat your score.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 346
    Forum Member
    I agree about bejewled, I always say one more go, but I cant help playing it! I even see the shapes sometimes when I close my eyes and I match them up! I need help!!

Chain reaction is good and bouncing balls, might give some of the other games a go too, although am never off facebook as it is!!
  • Rugby RoseRugby Rose Posts: 13,228
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh that's bad when you're trying to go to sleep at night and you can still see the gems when you close your eyes. I've had that a few times. :o

It's that one more go... it takes a massive amount of willpower to get off the damn thing.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,179
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bricks breaking does my head in,
    i can be on it for hours and can i buggery get over 200,000,
    i panic when my friends beat me and i HAVE to go back on it to top their scores
    god i need a life!
  • warleywitchwarleywitch Posts: 2,541
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bejewelled Blitz is harming my life. I am completely addicted to it. Am now off to Facebook to try some of the others to see if I can get off Bejewelled.:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh life, thanks to this thread I have now discovered Chain Rxn. There's another one I can't get off. :(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,558
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm beginning to really hate Restaurant City. Its so painfully slow and boring.

Yet somehow I cant seem to stop playing...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 823
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    on these games where you build up an empire whatever you do don't check if there are um *cough* auto helper type scripts for them. um. *cough* because that would be cheating slightly. er. *cough*
  • rivercity_rulesrivercity_rules Posts: 24,270
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rugby Rose wrote: »
    Oh life, thanks to this thread I have now discovered Chain Rxn. There's another one I can't get off. :(

Thats my favourite quick game, I love the noises as the balls burst.
  • radio-oneradio-one Posts: 7,032
    Forum Member
    Restaurant City!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thats my favourite quick game, I love the noises as the balls burst.

I think I've gone blind, I've been on it for too long. It's really pretty and the noises/tunes are really sweet. Still sends you batty though.
  • lebbon1985lebbon1985 Posts: 334
    Forum Member
    currently Mouse Hunt, Farm Town, Restaurant City and I like playing the games in the Mind Games application.
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I play the poker on there sometimes, its free, so good to keep your eye in...
  • FOXPRESIDENTFOXPRESIDENT Posts: 4,144
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Farm Town only game i use.