The 'Anyone but Charlie to win' thread

Comments

• threecheesesthreecheeses Posts: 23,909
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Definitely my favourite thread in the forum at the moment.:)
  • ShadowmaidenShadowmaiden Posts: 3,030
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Definitely my favourite thread in the forum at the moment.:)

• JT EffectJT Effect Posts: 5,177
    Forum Member
    I absolutely cannot see why he is so popular - he's a t**t!

I said before on another thread that I've doing really well this year, not being angered by anyone that much .... but that's ended now! There goes my blood pressure!
  • clottyclotty Posts: 772
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Definitely anyone but Charlie. If Fakey Funtime Charlie won it would be a travesty.
    I would vote the bus stop to win over Charlie. He would be the worst possible winner.
  • shrinkyshrinky Posts: 283
    Forum Member
    Count me in! I honestly don't mind any of the others winning but not Charlie!!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shamless bump:D

Far too much of him in tonights show:mad:
  • sheils1sheils1 Posts: 16,297
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I genuinely think Lisa is the only one who can stop him now.

Oh please, how can she stop him she is vile. If anyone wins it i think David should.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,063
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mind if I partake in this thread.

Charley! Charley! where do I begin. All I know he is one fake ass wannabe Brian Dowling. Its not working for me at all. He must not win - at all.:mad:
  • maureensmaureens Posts: 13,667
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Definately count me in!! i am sick of this "fake" (with his self penned "heart of gold") watch him play the ace card this coming week, up the flirting with Roderigo so he does not get voted out , we will never get rid unfortunately on a eviction BUT we can make sure he does not win(for his mam, sorry i do have sympathy for her but not enough to let this pratt win!!) somebody said he is Endemols favourite and i agree he has been from day one.
  • SMMcBeanSMMcBean Posts: 235
    Forum Member
    I'm in!

Things must be bad if we're thinking of voting Lisa over Charlie!

But I want that "I were just 'aving a laff" cheeky bloody cheesy chappie outta there!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tonight's highlights has been yet more pro- Charlie drivel:mad:
  • Queen MaeveQueen Maeve Posts: 22,113
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Charlie Show tonight.:yawn:
  • BorefestBorefest Posts: 9,557
    Forum Member
    I am with you, I thinks he is slimey, however I have a feeling along with Endermol C4 & BB the GBP love him and he is going to win :eek: :mad:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Tell me about it. They sure are pushing him to win now, after being almost airbrushed out of the highligts for week:mad:
  • oilcatoilcat Posts: 27,039
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd throw a vote for whoever he was up against in a 2 way vote - including Lisa.

In fact, especially Lisa. Seeing Charlie's face upon hearing he was evicted in a vote between him and Lisa would be excellent.

Same here........and we are going to get his "romance" with the Rodrigobot showed down our throats in the coming week
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,751
    Forum Member
    want charlie to WIN!
  • PatheticFallacyPatheticFallacy Posts: 7,761
    Forum Member
    Freddie, Marcus, Bea, Lisa, Siavash, David and Sophie should team up and take down Charlie. He is dreadful, and the idea of him winning is horrifying.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 768
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He's likely to make the final, but we can't allow this sinister clot to win. Good to see his odds are going out on Betfair.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 736
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He is vile. He has got away with murder by tormenting housemates and then flashing his eyelashes and calling himself "cute", "an angel", "with a heart of gold" If you really were that good you wouldn't go on about yourself like that

He is playing poor Rodrigo by stringing him along under false pretences of a romance. He is the biggest and so far, most succesful gameplayer in there. Siavash is the ONLY one who can see through him and I hope he tugs at his mask soon.

Iwon't forget his relentess humiliation of Freddie and throwing water over Angel and her eviction jacket that she had been working on all night.
    YEUCH!! Horrible sly man
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 327
    Forum Member
    lovinit44 wrote: »
    want charlie to WIN!

he will be in the final:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's moaning now about the other housemates touching his things. But it was alright for him to riffle through Siavash's suitcase in the first week, trying on his clothes and breaking a mask. All without permission.

He makes me so mad:mad:
  • MargeMarge Posts: 503
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    another 'anyone but Charlie' here

deceitful little twonk :mad:
  • DelightfulDelightful Posts: 1,236
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can't stand everything about the guy. From the fake persona he uses to disguise his nasty personality to his snarling crisp mouth and eyes that are contantly looking for the cameras. Anyone but Charlie suits me fine.
  • birdsongbirdsong Posts: 2,649
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'll join in. I don't normally criticise housemates, but this year I make an exception, and it's for Charlie.
  • DamandaDamanda Posts: 34,208
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Well the charlie and Rodrigo show. there isnt anything more interesting anyway than the two boys flirting with each other. They are so cute, always giving each other little looks and smiles
    Bless them both, I think they will both be in the final. :)