They seriousley do not want Siavash to win do they?

ShadowmaidenShadowmaiden Posts: 3,030
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I feel like they are setting up Siavash as they don't want him to win and tonights so called highlights was proof of that. They could have picked millions of other HL shows to act out. Why not some of the Kris and Sophie stuff? Oh of course, that will make her look bad won't it? So they go and choose that brief period where Siavash and Noirin were getting it on.

Im really angry. Its obvious they want a Charlie, Rodrigo and Sophie final three:mad:

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,207
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    channel4 or who ever runs big brother is a huge hairy arse hole, tonights show has been all about making siavash look bad. pfft

siavash for the win!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,058
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Its pretty obvious from choosing such a loaded episode to show them

Also the complete slating he gets on BBBM from Davina

I don't see why they have to be so partial. :confused:
  • Desy BoyDesy Boy Posts: 2,971
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You know something, by enhancing Siavash's non-existant personality by giving him so much airtime and giving him a chance to milk the sympathy vote I think they are trying to hand him the prize. That's maybe why Lisa tried to expose him in the diary room. They're giving the fabricated 'journey' that he so badly wants (e.g. No free rides stuff)
  • mashedpotatoesmashedpotatoes Posts: 4,192
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think that everyone who feels that BB has tried to stitch Siavash up with tonight's episode should vote for him to win.
  • ShadowmaidenShadowmaiden Posts: 3,030
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I feel like we are being punished for voting Rachel to win last year. Im flumoxed as to why they'd want either Charlie or Rodrigo to win?:confused:

Charlie is just a cretin and Rodrigo an over grown toddler.
  • FTW7gheSFTW7gheS Posts: 1,520
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tortue wrote: »
    Its pretty obvious from choosing such a loaded episode to show them

Also the complete slating he gets on BBBM from Davina

I don't see why they have to be so partial. :confused:

He was always given a good light in BBBM, but dont know what happened in the final week, why all of a sudden they are against him winning, or they dont want an iranian to win the show. Its laughable to think charlie, rod and david to be chosen over Vash who has been a lot of peoples fave, and celeb fave for weeks.
  • KookyKatieKookyKatie Posts: 3,031
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It could be taken a completely different way, depending on your perspective.

1) Big Brother have made Siavash look bad by reminding viewers of the Noirin saga.

2) Big Brother have embarrassed Siavash, thereby giving him the sympathy vote.

Personally, I don't see how it made him look THAT awful. I don't think the fans who were likely to vote for him are going to be dissuaded by this. I do see quite a lot of sympathy for him though, so it may end up helping him!
  • Southern ComforSouthern Comfor Posts: 1,501
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They could have picked many of the episodes Lisa & her cronies laid into Freddie ...... Ooooop's I forgot it never really happened it was all a dream :rolleyes:
  • yellowlabbieyellowlabbie Posts: 59,081
    Forum Member
    I feel like we are being punished for voting Rachel to win last year. Im flumoxed as to why they'd want either Charlie or Rodrigo to win?:confused:

Charlie is just a cretin and Rodrigo an over grown toddler.

Well we'll have to give them another Rachel then, Siavash to win.:)
  • haphashhaphash Posts: 21,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't understand why they seem to have it in for him. He's not perfect but he seems like a nice enough person. At least he shows some sensitivity and remorse for his mistakes.

Why didn't they pick an episode when they were all ganging up on Freddie or Angel? Would Lisa have shown any remorse or felt embarressed about her actions? I doubt it.
  • mitacondmitacond Posts: 105,727
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    The crowd did not cheer when Charlies name was mentioned though.;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 499
    Forum Member
    So Bb knew that Siavash was going to behave like a big, hairy, pathetic baby and hide under the duvet??

He made himself a prat by not facing up to how he has behaved and taking it on the chin.

Siavash loves to play the victim, I'm surprised that so many of you are falling for it.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well we'll have to give them another Rachel then, Siavash to win.:)

Yeah they will have to put u p with it.;)
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    KookyKatie wrote: »
    It could be taken a completely different way, depending on your perspective.

1) Big Brother are making Siavash look bad by reminding viewers of the Noirin saga.

2) Big Brother are embarrassing Siavash and thereby giving him the sympathy vote.

Personally, I don't see how it made him look THAT awful. I don't think the people who were likely to vote for him are going to be dissuaded by this. I do see quite a lot of sympathy for him though, and that may end up helping him instead!

I'm not so sure.

Siavash lost a lot of popularity during the Noirin sage. But he's slowly won people over again.

This stunt seemed like an attempt to make those viewers re-think their decision.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    gameplay21 wrote: »
    So Bb knew that Siavash was going to behave like a big, hairy, pathetic baby and hide under the duvet??

He made himself a prat by not facing up to how he has behaved and taking it on the chin.

Siavash loves to play the victim, I'm surprised that so many of you are falling for it.

What is wrong with behaving like that nothing.;)
  • haphashhaphash Posts: 21,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They didn't boo Charlie though did they... his reception wasn't bad.
    That is rather worrying,
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,544
    Forum Member
    haphash wrote: »
    I don't understand why they seem to have it in for him. He's not perfect but he seems like a nice enough person. At least he shows some sensitivity and remorse for his mistakes.

Why didn't they pick an episode when they were all ganging up on Freddie or Angel? Would Lisa have shown any remorse or felt embarressed about her actions? I doubt it.

I agree
  • Desy BoyDesy Boy Posts: 2,971
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Desy Boy wrote: »
    You know something, by enhancing Siavash's non-existant personality by giving him so much airtime and giving him a chance to milk the sympathy vote I think they are trying to hand him the prize. That's maybe why Lisa tried to expose him in the diary room. They're giving the fabricated 'journey' that he so badly wants (e.g. No free rides stuff)

I think that BB are stoking your rage, provoking your votes and bagging that cash. Without a standout housemate this could be the lowest voted final of all time. They need votes now and Siavash is the 'woe is me' housemate most likely to get the money in. This is the worst final since the start. They need a money spinner right now.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 153
    Forum Member
    I feel like they are setting up Siavash as they don't want him to win and tonights so called highlights was proof of that. They could have picked millions of other HL shows to act out. Why not some of the Kris and Sophie stuff? Oh of course, that will make her look bad won't it? So they go and choose that brief period where Siavash and Noirin were getting it on.

Im really angry. Its obvious they want a Charlie, Rodrigo and Sophie final three:mad:

i see it different tonight is all about making us feel sorry for him its so obviouse tonight was the appoinment of big brothers 10 winner siavash i mean after ton ight show you feel sorry for him thats what big brother wants and its working:D
  • ShadowmaidenShadowmaiden Posts: 3,030
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They could have picked many of the episodes Lisa & her cronies laid into Freddie ...... Ooooop's I forgot it never really happened it was all a dream :rolleyes:

Lol yeah. It was a Dallas shower moment;):D
  • KookyKatieKookyKatie Posts: 3,031
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sid_1979 wrote: »
    I'm not so sure.

Siavash lost a lot of popularity during the Noirin sage. But he's slowly won people over again.

This stunt seemed like an attempt to make those viewers re-think their decision.

Maybe, I guess we'll wait and see but I don't think it's going to have much of an impact.

I haven't come across a single person who was going to vote Siavash say they aren't going to vote for him because of this.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 499
    Forum Member
    haphash wrote: »

He hasn't shown any remorse.

He's only lounging about because HE got shafted by Noirin and he is upset by how HE has been made to look on national television.

He hasn't given a spare thought to his jilted girlfriend and didn't give much of a toss about Marcus either, until he needed him.
  • fredsterfredster Posts: 31,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    channel4 or who ever runs big brother is a huge hairy arse hole, tonights show has been all about making siavash look bad. pfft

siavash for the win!

I am sitting here on my own seething, How Channel4/endemol can treat and humiliate any body (Let alone an Iranian) in that disgraceful degrading way is beyond belief. They told me that no favouritism goes on in Bb and all HM's are treated the same way they are lying. All because Siavash was an interesting character who they could not make conform. well done BB you have excelled yourselves tonight.
  • SunnydaysSunnydays Posts: 12,279
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

That would also show others up in a bad light too.....
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,150
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    gameplay21 wrote: »
    He hasn't shown any remorse.

He's only lounging about because HE got shafted by Noirin and he is upset by how HE has been made to look on national television.

He hasn't given a spare thought to his jilted girlfriend and didn't give much of a toss about Marcus either, until he needed him.

What?? He's said *repeatedly* that he feels awful about it, awful for his girlfriend and awful for Marcus (Christ knows why in the case of the latter, I like Marcus but he had no claim over Noirin).

Yet again people conveniently ignore what actually occurred.