How do you know if someone has deleted their Facebook account?

2»

Comments

• ShadowmaidenShadowmaiden Posts: 3,030
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That's what I thought but didn't get a response to my question.

Prolly time to move on and not be so devastated over someone you don't really know.

Excuse me? How do you know I don't actually know her, read my last reply, I explained our relationship in that.
  • ShappyShappy Posts: 14,531
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ring her mum or another mutual relative and ask if she is ok.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I doubt she is a relative of yours. If she was you would be able to reach her. Not even an email address?

What is your problem? Don't you have relatives who you only see from time to time because you have different lives and move in different circles? If you bothered to read all my posts corectly you'd see that she doesn't have an e-mail address because she is no online at home:rolleyes:

I don't appreciate being called a liar thank you very much.
  • Malice CooperMalice Cooper Posts: 1,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What the hell is your problem? Don't you have relatives who you only see from time to time because you have different lives and move in different circles? If you bothered to read all my posts corectly you'd see that she doesn't have an e-mail address because she is no online at home:rolleyes:

You have more than 2600 posts. Hasn't it occurred to you by now that many users just want arguments and try to pick at your posts rather than offering you the advice you want. Don't respond to them and read my reply on the previous page which explains what often happens on facebook
  • BUBBLE BATHBUBBLE BATH Posts: 849
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sounds like she has deactivated it. A girl from my Uni did it because she was getting abusive messages from her ex boyfriend, and where her profile had been in groups and stuff it just said Facebook User, or User with a blank photo.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You have more than 2600 posts. Hasn't it occurred to you by now that many users just want arguments and try to pick at your posts rather than offering you the advice you want. Don't respond to them and read my reply on the previous page which explains what often happens on facebook

Your right. I should have know better than to to take the bait really:o Yes I did see your post, but I was just so angry about being called a liar.

I haadn't heard of this happening before, but you could be onto something.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 933
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What the hell is your problem? Don't you have relatives who you only see from time to time because you have different lives and move in different circles? If you bothered to read all my posts corectly you'd see that she doesn't have an e-mail address because she is no online at home:rolleyes:

Of course she has an email addy. She needed one to open her face book account. Besides I find it hard to believe she could be on line and not have an email address. Yup I have family members that move in different circles, plety actually, yet If I was that concerened there is always someone I can contact who would have their number,

Didn't you say people were texting her mother at all hours, which means she gave other her mobile but not you? Something doesn't add up in your story.

It's got nothing to do with applications or face book acting up.
  • little legslittle legs Posts: 387
    Forum Member
    As it happens, I have relatives, I havent got their Mobile Numbers coz I wouldnt phone them but I do keep in touch on the rare occasion on Facebook..

Cant see what's sinister about that?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 16,275
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    As it happens, I have relatives, I havent got their Mobile Numbers coz I wouldnt phone them but I do keep in touch on the rare occasion on Facebook..

Same here don't see what's that unusual about that, I think certain posters need to lay off the coffee their paranoia is starting to show.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Thanks

Im not even going to feed it anymore.
  • MisoSoupMisoSoup Posts: 14,477
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's you isn't it Raggy. YOU'RE Shadowmaiden's former fb friend. She's done something to piss you off, so you've blocked her and stalked her onto DS to give her a hard time haven't you

(God know's there's no other Earthly reason why you're being so wierd with her...)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MisoSoup wrote: »
    It's you isn't it Raggy. YOU'RE Shadowmaiden's former fb friend. She's done something to piss you off, so you've blocked her and stalked her onto DS to give her a hard time haven't you

(God know's there's no other Earthly reason why you're being so wierd with her...)

I doubt it. This person keep bleating on about being older than the rest of us on here, but this FB friend is the same age as me.

I just don't get it either, and I don't see why she is so het up about it all?