The guy from Hollyoaks is going to be the one to beat

2»

Comments

• TissyTissy Posts: 45,714
    Forum Member
    I remember Spoony looking really good in the first group dance - look what happened :(
  • jill1812jill1812 Posts: 12,560
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ricky is now the bookies fave :D

That's a kiss of death.

This is weird but he reminds me of Louisa Lytton, loads of natural ability and loads of enthuisiasm. I think his latin will be good, I think the natural latin dancers feel constricted in the ballroom (Ramps and John Barnes) so it may be a weak spot.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 26,449
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's a good mate of a friend of mine...*wonders about ticket situation*
  • shortiefluffshortiefluff Posts: 3,760
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I do agree with everyon he was very good. We must reserve judgement though until next week when he performs ballroom. I think it is safe to say that he will shine in the latin though.

He was my favourite celeb before it started as i watch him in Hollyoaks and i know him more than the rest. Now after seing that i can see he may well go far in the competition.

My mum, sister and i swooned:) over him a long time before he appeared on the show as when he is in Hollyoaks he appears topless a lot and he is fitttttt!!!!!!! I tried to keep my focus on his feet last night but i still found my self with a very dry mouth and very warm once the dance was over.

Lets face it you would, wouldnt you?;)
  • Unigal07Unigal07 Posts: 22,326
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    claire2281 wrote: »
    It really doesn't! It doesn't rate in Ch4's top 30 shows so it's probably down at the 1million mark.

He looked good in the Latin but obviously we'll have to wait and see how he proves himself in the ballroom.

Just because it doesn't fair well in the statistics, doesn't mean HO doesn't have a big fanbase. It has a huge fanbase. I love it but have gone off it recently as its been poor so I haven't watched it. But I'll always root for the HO contestants. I think the same could be said for many.
  • mia75mia75 Posts: 9,352
    Forum Member
    Can't wait to see his dances. He looks like he knows his way around a dance floor.
    Doesn't hurt that he's gorgeous as well ;)
  • claire2281claire2281 Posts: 17,283
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Unigal07 wrote: »
    Just because it doesn't fair well in the statistics, doesn't mean HO doesn't have a big fanbase.

Something can't have a fanbase if no one's watching.

Countryfile has a bigger fanbase than Hollyoaks!

In the past we've seen that being on Eastenders is not really an advantage to getting public votes so I doubt being in the much less popular Hollyoaks will be a bonus for him.