Options

BBC Wales are promoting Joe at every opportunity

ShadowmaidenShadowmaiden Posts: 3,030
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Just thought I'd share that with you all if your wondering how the hell he got through:rolleyes:

We've been getting weekly updated on his progress on Wales Tonight for weeks, last night we were encouraged to vote for him and tonight before the show the announcer said 'feature Wales' own Joe Calzaghe' or something similar.

I really hate all this nationalistic tripe.

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,704
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just thought I'd share that with you all if your wondering how the hell he got through:rolleyes:

We've been getting weekly updated on his progress on Wales Tonight for weeks, last night we were encouraged to vote for him and tonight before the show the announcer said 'feature Wales' own Joe Calzaghe' or something similar.

i am not welsh.

i voted for joe.

i love him.:o
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,084
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Joe has been not great, but has great potential - a bit like Darren.

I am Scottish, not heard the hype:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,286
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Share what..? :rolleyes:

Simple solution, if you don't enjoy Wales Tonight ....switch off....

I take great pride is saying that Joe is a Welshman, but lets not forget that he is British too., and maybe his BRITISH fans supported him tonight...

Nothing wrong with backing the good guy....:)
  • Options
    northernsoul54northernsoul54 Posts: 1,502
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I live in Wales. An awful lot of Welsh people I know think Joe is a prick.

Just thought I'd share that with you!

Just because you live somewhere doesn't guarantee you their vote..

Just like to clarify, I think he is alright - terrible dancer! but an alright bloke :)