Social media popularity and possibly predictions

Comments

• EurostarEurostar Posts: 78,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fizix wrote: »
    Actually Sam C could be a possibility as he is bloated due to his demo and Sam B may poll a bit lower, though she is lower than ever tonight.

It it's true that Sam B has been topping the poll, there's not a chance she could fall into the B2.....sounds like she has a strong fanbase.
  • fireemblemcrazefireemblemcraze Posts: 7,436
    Forum Member
    OH MY GOD - Fizzzz that's the best news I've EVER heard. That's wonderful for her.

And poor her, those judges especially Sharon making that dig at her!
  • Ronell_DavisRonell_Davis Posts: 4,415
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I actually think Tamera will be safe she will get some sort of sympathy vote
  • FizixFizix Posts: 16,932
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    OK, 10 minutes on from my last score post it's all change again. Brace yerselves for the social media powerhouse that is little nicky.

Hannah: 16.620
    Sam B: 79,230
    Sam C: 158,379
    Luke: 213,358
    Rough Copy: 371,115
    Tamera: 463,131 (on fire, mostly positive/supportive)
    Nick: 718,637 (shiiiiiit - thats from over 1,000,000 interactions today)

Also, Sam B tends to be top 3 in the scores, that's why I am a bit thrown. Normally she peaks at between 250-350k.

Edit: Nic has just hit 1,800,000 which is 600,000 higher than his peak record, within an hour of performing, his performance chart has a massive vertical on it.

Edit 2: Tamera 710,000
  • Maxine_RochMaxine_Roch Posts: 5,193
    Forum Member
    OK, 10 minutes on from my last score post it's all change again. Brace yerselves for the social media powerhouse that is little nicky.

Also, Sam B tends to be top 3 in the scores, that's why I am a bit thrown. Normally she peaks at between 250-350k.
    Fingers crossed for Tamera :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Edit: Nic has just hit 1,800,000 which is 600,000 higher than his peak record, within an hour of performing, his performance chart has a massive vertical on it.

Sam B will be safe if it's true she got 35% of the votes last week.....it would be nearly impossible to fall from that figure to around 10% in the space of seven days.
  • xeoxeo Posts: 6,429
    Forum Member
    I think Nicholas is being helped by Niall from 1D tweeting him. I'm not sure where the rest of it is coming from though!

Changing my B2 prediction to Hannah vs Sam C (:().
  • Maxine_RochMaxine_Roch Posts: 5,193
    Forum Member
    xeo wrote: »
    I think Nicholas is being helped by Niall from 1D tweeting him. I'm not sure where the rest of it is coming from though!

Changing my B2 prediction to Hannah vs Sam C (:().
    Niall tweeted Tamera and Rough Copy as well.
    Forum Member

That explains why they're all so high then :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Prompted by Cowell no doubt :D
  • fireemblemcrazefireemblemcraze Posts: 7,436
    Forum Member

Oh my god! :eek: How is she managing it?!! :eek::D:D That makes me SO happy and hopeful today!

Sam B's score is very odd. But I don't think she will be in the B2 because of the older demos voting.

I'm pretty sure it's a Sam C vs Hannah showdown with Sam C leaving.
  • aliyah101aliyah101 Posts: 13,849
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh no the others are overtaking Luke
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

That could explain why Nic, Tamera and Rough Copy have gone stratospheric then. Their figures are just silly.

I'd imagine Cowell has used him as an influencer.
    Forum Member
    That could explain why Nic, Tamera and Rough Copy have gone stratospheric then. Their figures are just silly.

Their management have precedent to tweet as them so I wouldn't be surprised.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

The danger here is that Horan's influence may completely skew your chart and not translate to actual votes at all.........
  • WhyHelloWorldWhyHelloWorld Posts: 15,494
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tamera and RC scores are completely immaculate due to Niall tweeting them! God damn 1D!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    OK, current metrics:

Hannah: 19,204
    Sam B: 81,702
    Sam C: 191,223
    Luke: 227,389
    Rough Copy: 786,127
    Tamera: 953,602
    Nic: Just flipping silly now (2,702,219)

Eurostar wrote: »
    The danger here is that Horan's influence may completely skew your chart and not translate to actual votes at all.........

I'm aware of this. But still the buzz those three are getting is incredible to watch. It's better when it's more organic as you'll get a load of directioners reacting to it and possibly not responding in the real world.

I think the bottom 3 may be safe for who will end up in touble tomorrow though. It's the top that it will screw up the metrics for.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tamera and RC scores are completely immaculate due to Niall tweeting them! God damn 1D!

Yes, but it may translate to nothing : thousands of tweets and retweets doesn't mean people are voting in droves.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    OK, current metrics:

Hannah: 19,204
    Sam B: 81,702
    Sam C: 191,223
    Luke: 227,389
    Rough Copy: 786,127
    Tamera: 953,602
    Nic: Just flipping silly now (2,702,219)

I'm aware of this. But still the buzz those three are getting is incredible to watch.

For sure, but this is the first week your chart is at risk of being skewed because of outside influences.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Eurostar wrote: »
    For sure, but this is the first week your chart is at risk of being skewed because of outside influences.

I said when I put this here it would go wrong, I could feel it in my gutt. Damn you aliyah! ;)

You never know though, influencer campaigns are powerful things, it could actually translate to votes, they wouldn't have done it for no reason. It's just the sheer margin that will be out. Of course then there is the danger that it could mix the order bit.

Also when the voting results are released it'll be really interesting to see how that had an effect.
    Forum Member
    Nicholas is higher because his is the only tweet of Niall's that appears in peoples timelines - his tweets to Tamera and Rough Copy had them mentioned first so they only appear if you look at his personal profile. Those figures are in line with how many retweets/favourites each has.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I said when I put this here it would go wrong, I could feel it in my gutt. Damn you aliyah! ;)

You never know though, influencer campaigns are powerful things, it could actually translate to votes, they wouldn't have done it for no reason. It's just the sheer margin that will be out. Of course then there is the danger that it could mix the order bit.

Also when the voting results are released it'll be really interesting to see how that had an effect.

I imagine Niall's intervention is a desperate last ditch attempt to keep Tamera out of the bottom two.....they (the producers) seem to be in dread of it happening,
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    xeo wrote: »
    Nicholas is higher because his is the only tweet of Niall's that appears in peoples timelines - his tweets to Tamera and Rough Copy had them mentioned first so they only appear if you look at his personal profile. Those figures are in line with how many retweets/favourites each has.

Yeah it's sent it all a bit mental. It does try to split it out though, it is also an influencer campaign platform so I might be able to offset it a bit if I tell the platform that his tweet is a campaign, I might try that tomorrow morning.

Niall has appeared as an influencer for all three of them btw, their #1 influencer.

Little shit! lol
  • mimik1ukmimik1uk Posts: 46,701
    Forum Member
    maybe slightly off-topic for this thread but anyone wonder if the charity element tonight might encourage people who wouldn't normally vote to do so and if so who do we think would benefit most from that ?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    mimik1uk wrote: »
    maybe slightly off-topic for this thread but anyone wonder if the charity element tonight might encourage people who wouldn't normally vote to do so and if so who do we think would benefit most from that ?

hmmm probably Sam B and Nic would be my guess as they are the types I think.