• xp95xp95 Posts: 2,439
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Joni M wrote: »
    WTF? :eek::D
  • chopsimchopsim Posts: 3,522
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Like what? Stick to one topic for goodness sake.
  • Philip DaltonPhilip Dalton Posts: 312
    Forum Member
    MAW wrote: »
    Probably not. But starting threads about assault on kids, and hair washing by fathers is all completely normal, obviously:D

That's just it. The corporal punishment threads I posted on weren't even started by me. I always get blamed for everything around here don't I; everyone's favourite scapegoat.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That's just it. The corporal punishment threads I posted on weren't even started by me. I always get blamed for everything around here don't I; everyone's favourite scapegoat.

You ask for it by admitting to being part of a religion which is supposed to be whiter than white (though i see right through you)
    Forum Member
    chopsim wrote: »
    You ask for it by admitting to being part of a religion which is supposed to be whiter than white (though i see right through you)

I don't post about anything that isn't 'whiter than white' in my opinion. What's wrong with caning in schools, it can actually be supported in the Bible, just in case you don't know?
  • KJ44KJ44 Posts: 38,093
    Forum Member
    I don't post about anything that isn't 'whiter than white' in my opinion. What's wrong with caning in schools, it can actually be supported in the Bible, just in case you don't know?

Soap powder moment!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    KJ44 wrote: »
    Soap powder moment!
    What is a soap powder moment? :confused:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I know that physical punishment is supported by the JW's.
    I was one for 30 years so don't think you can sneak stuff past me. I know for a fact that you shouldn't be on here, involved in the threads that you are in.
    Do you wish to carry on pointing things out to me?
    Forum Member
    xp95 wrote: »
    What is a soap powder moment? :confused:

That's what I was wondering.
    Forum Member

"I don't post about anything that isn't 'whiter than white'"

I just had this vision of two women stood beneath a washing line discussing each other's smalls drying in the sun. :o

PS http://www.headington.org.uk/adverts/cleaners_washingpowders.htm :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I sure hope that it doesn't mean anything sexual! :eek::cool::D
    Forum Member
    xp95 wrote: »
    I sure hope that it doesn't mean anything sexual! :eek::cool::D

Clean sheets, dirty mind.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,924
    Forum Member
    Thanks for that Joni. Just bookmarked it to read later. x
  • Time EraserTime Eraser Posts: 372
    Forum Member
    A troll on yahoo answers basketball. He's not there anymore but from 2007-2010 he would run rampant with many accounts. He was funny and annoying.

His nickname was "100" then "500" because people would joke that he had that many accounts. He was hilarious when he made mock accounts to troll non-laker teams.
  • Pull2OpenPull2Open Posts: 15,138
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The only two I've experienced in my short time here is Chandelier and Dbar, both of whom were annoying as hell but oddly f*****g funny to laugh at too!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A troll on yahoo answers basketball. He's not there anymore but from 2007-2010 he would run rampant with many accounts. He was funny and annoying.

His nickname was "100" then "500" because people would joke that he had that many accounts. He was hilarious when he made mock accounts to troll non-laker teams.
    I used to love trolling Yahoo Answers with silly questions! :D
    Forum Member
    KJ44 wrote: »
    "I don't post about anything that isn't 'whiter than white'"

I just had this vision of two women stood beneath a washing line discussing each other's smalls drying in the sun. :o

PS http://www.headington.org.uk/adverts/cleaners_washingpowders.htm :D

Maybe I should start a thread on Persil Automatic, but then again I'd have users mistaking me for having a fetish for that next.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe I should start a thread on Persil Automatic, but then again I'd have users mistaking me for having a fetish for that next.
    Don't worry about what us "other users" think, post it if you really feel you must! ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 36,630
    Forum Member
    Bex_123 wrote: »
    Only if they have a fetish for it though. Which can usually be worked out from their repeated threads on similar subjects but in different guises and their constant ability to shoehorn it into unrelated threads.

Sometimes a quick Google of their username is pretty indicative too.

Yeah, like that member who was always starting threads about what people wore under their school uniforms. He was decidedly weird.
  • RAINBOWGIRL22RAINBOWGIRL22 Posts: 24,459
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    When I was pregnant I was a member of a pregnancy forum.

Someone made up a whole pregnancy complete with a premature labour thread and baby dying.

I am still beyond words now about it all.

Oddly on that same forum I made loads of friends. One nasty troll created a lot of solidarity.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 36,630
    Forum Member
    Keio surely has to rank as one of the daftest, but ultimately most amusing due to the reaction and comments of others.

Teleporting cat sanctuary, blind, deaf and dumb old lady who answered the phones, personal friend of Thatcher and Reagan and all the other nonsense often resulted in sheer hilarity in the various threads.
  • Phoenix LazarusPhoenix Lazarus Posts: 17,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yappy, anyone? Heard rumours she wasn't a girl of fifteen, or whatever it was supposed to be.
  • Bex_123Bex_123 Posts: 10,783
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yeah, like that member who was always starting threads about what people wore under their school uniforms. He was decidedly weird.

That one might have been before my time? Either that or it's impossible to keep up with all the different DS weird fetish people.
    Keio surely has to rank as one of the daftest, but ultimately most amusing due to the reaction and comments of others.

Teleporting cat sanctuary, blind, deaf and dumb old lady who answered the phones, personal friend of Thatcher and Reagan and all the other nonsense often resulted in sheer hilarity in the various threads.

Yeah Keio was great just for the responses s/he got.
  • jackoljackol Posts: 7,887
    Forum Member
    Do many get permanent bans from this website?

To tell you the truth with some of the posts you have made regarding children being spanked, i am genuinely surprised you havent copped a perma
  • RAINBOWGIRL22RAINBOWGIRL22 Posts: 24,459
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭