Options

EE: Max Branning toasting himself :(

_elly001_elly001 Posts: 11,937
Forum Member
✭✭
Was there ever a sadder sight than one Max Branning holding a wine glass aloft to an empty room of angrily-departed family? I'm starting to feel like Max is maybe two steps away from listening to Boulevard of Broken Dreams by Green Day in a non-ironic way, propping up a lonely bar in Dalston, drinking an Old Fashioned and making eyes at the aging hooker across the room, and finally disappearing one dark night with nobody noticing or caring.

What can we do with a problem like Max Branning? :(

Comments

• Options
    J-BJ-B Posts: 18,613
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just Max and his penis sitting at the table toasting their good health. As it was always meant to be.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    J-B wrote: »
    Just Max and his penis sitting at the table toasting their good health. As it was always meant to be.

"It's just you and me now, little Max. Just you and me." *sips wine, slowly starts to cry*
  • Options
    Keyser_Soze1Keyser_Soze1 Posts: 25,182
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought this thread was a euphemism. :cool:

I bet Max is excellent at 'toasting' himself and if he met any premiership footballers along with a couple of bimbos would really enjoy a bit of 'roasting' as well! ;-)
  • Options
    Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I was upstairs waiting. the greedy pig drank all the wine
  • Options
    bass55bass55 Posts: 18,396
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I bet Max has been 'toasting himself' every night since Emma has been giving him the cold shoulder.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bass55 wrote: »
    I bet Max has been 'toasting himself' every night since Emma has been giving him the cold shoulder.

I bet his bedroom looks like an explosion in a wallpaper paste factory...
  • Options
    Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    major lols keyser!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    major lols keyser!

Thanks I do my best! :D:D:D
  • Options
    0...00...0 Posts: 21,111
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    _elly001 wrote: »
    Was there ever a sadder sight than one Max Branning holding a wine glass aloft to an empty room of angrily-departed family? I'm starting to feel like Max is maybe two steps away from listening to Boulevard of Broken Dreams by Green Day in a non-ironic way, propping up a lonely bar in Dalston, drinking an Old Fashioned and making eyes at the aging hooker across the room, and finally disappearing one dark night with nobody noticing or caring.

What can we do with a problem like Max Branning? :(

:D Poor Max. Once he's finished with the Green Day it will be onto 'All by Myyyyyyyseeeellllffffffff!"

And yes, I also thought toasting was a euphemism! :D
  • Options
    HarloweHarlowe Posts: 20,022
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :D
    Lets not imagine that.....he probably gone through tons of bog roll as it is!
  • Options
    Broken_ArrowBroken_Arrow Posts: 10,637
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Forget toasting himself. He should have topped himself, the miserable bastard!
  • Options
    Chris MarkChris Mark Posts: 4,897
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    0...0 wrote: »
    :D Poor Max. Once he's finished with the Green Day it will be onto 'All by Myyyyyyyseeeellllffffffff!"

And yes, I also thought toasting was a euphemism! :D

Max Branning donning a blonde wig (most likely Carol's) à la Bridget Jones and sinking down a bottle of red wine before breaking out into song?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

:D:D
    I was going to make a joke about cracks and polyfilla but I want to maintain a sense of decorum here.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Chris Mark wrote: »
    Max Branning donning a blonde wig (most likely Carol's) à la Bridget Jones and sinking down a bottle of red wine before breaking out into song?

:D:D:D That would be the most character development he's had in years.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can imagine Max singing 'Lola' by the Kinks as he decides to try something new...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :D:D
    I was going to make a joke about cracks and polyfilla but I want to maintain a sense of decorum here.

There's a first time for everything.:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am off to kip but I expect this thread to develop into another classic - just like Max's diaries. :D

Night folks. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :D:D:D That would be the most character development he's had in years.

Well yes, shouting at people, being miserable and shagging around-just a typical Branning really. He needs shaking up. ;-)
  • Options
    T.K.T.K. Posts: 19,502
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Forget toasting himself. He should have topped himself, the miserable bastard!

And castrated himself for good measure. That penis has a life of its own.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I can imagine Max singing 'Lola' by the Kinks as he decides to try something new...

He'd probably serenade poor Lola with it, not realising what it's actually about. :o
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,035
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I keep thinking the title says "Tossing"
  • Options
    thejoyof_patthejoyof_pat Posts: 30,752
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cybersq wrote: »

Same, nearly choked on my milk. I thought wow :o:o DTC really is changing EastEnders.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    cybersq wrote: »

You have a smutty mind, cybersq. >:(
    Same, nearly choked on my milk. I thought wow :o:o DTC really is changing EastEnders.

As do you, JOP. >:(>:(
  • Options
    olivejolivej Posts: 14,696
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    what on earth is the matter with the guy >:(

he is acting like a spoilt brat and the biggest idiot
  • Options
    soap-leasoap-lea Posts: 23,851
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Chris Mark wrote: »
    Well yes, shouting at people, being miserable and shagging around-just a typical Branning really. He needs shaking up. ;-)

ahh but then ppl will moan about him having a personality transplant for a storyline and why can't he go back to his sex pest ways :D

not sure max can win tho he does represent those males that struggle without a woman