Fifth Harmony - Reflection (Album Thread)

LMLM Posts: 63,327
Forum Member
✭✭
Fifth Harmony finally unveil their long awaited debut album. The album includes Boss, Sledgehammer and current single, Worth It.

Any fans?

I was a bit unsure about them at first based on the singles, but it's an impressive debut album. Great pop/r&b music. All strong vocalists.

Comments

• superstar111superstar111 Posts: 18,479
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    whaaaaat its diabolical! production and lyrics are shocking!
  • LandslideBradLandslideBrad Posts: 5,085
    Forum Member
    Honestly, probably the best girlgroup debut album since Girlicious imo.

First listen I only liked a handful of songs but now I only dislike two/three songs and there are do many strong songs!

Good points:
    • There's a ton of choices for future singles
    • Its cohesive (besides Sledgehammer)
    • Its thematic
    • Its a huge upgrade from Better Together

Bad points:
    • Not very original sounding, the songs either sound like theyre from Danity Kane or Ariana Grande, but theyre still growing and finding their unique sound
    • Voices aren't very distinguishable
    (• They dont have any songwriting credits but I guess that has nothing to do with how it sounds, its just disappointing)

Favorite songs: Reflection(!!), We Know, Bo$$

Least favourite: Body Rock
  • LMLM Posts: 63,327
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Honestly, probably the best girlgroup debut album since Girlicious imo.

First listen I only liked a handful of songs but now I only dislike two/three songs and there are do many strong songs!

Good points:
    • There's a ton of choices for future singles
    • Its cohesive (besides Sledgehammer)
    • Its thematic
    • Its a huge upgrade from Better Together

Bad points:
    • Not very original sounding, the songs either sound like theyre from Danity Kane or Ariana Grande, but theyre still growing and finding their unique sound
    • Voices aren't very distinguishable
    (• They dont have any songwriting credits but I guess that has nothing to do with how it sounds, its just disappointing)

Favorite songs: Reflection(!!), We Know, Bo$$

Least favourite: Body Rock

I couldn't imagine any of these songs being sung by Ariana. The material on here is nothing like the material she has done in both her albums.