Buzz Aldrin
    John Hannah
    Anton De Beke

slightly weird opinion
  • Options
    *Sparkle**Sparkle* Posts: 10,957
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Pricesout thinks Jordan is a great role model, that Naomi Campbell is a nice person, really and anyone who says differently must be a gay man or jealous (and fat) woman. He also seems to think women who aren't emaciated are fat and disgusting.
  • Options
    ellesworthellesworth Posts: 919
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Anyone that's ever been on Big Brother.

And the ones that'll appear on anything (TPT, Chico, Brian Dowling....)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,259
    Forum Member
    OP it seems some people are not getting the gist of what you are saying for some reason. Choices like Buzz Aldrin and John Cleese, cleary prove this.

If these celebs are actors/actresses, singers, etc then they are classed as being a celeb for a reason. If they have become famous through a famous parent or off a reality show then that is more of what you mean I am guessing?
  • Options
    pricesoutpricesout Posts: 3,499
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    *Sparkle* wrote: »
    He also seems to think women who aren't emaciated are fat and disgusting.

Kelly Brook isn't emaciated and is not fat nor disgusting.

There is the healthy middle ground you know. It isn't fat OR thin. One can be halfway, like Kelly, or Scarlett Johannsen
  • Options
    pricesoutpricesout Posts: 3,499
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mr Giggles wrote: »
    Really?:confused: Care to explain that?

2nd man on the moon. No-one cares about 2nd
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,803
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Anyone who has ever appeared on BB
    Calum Best
    Paul Danan (yes I know he was in HO....but even so!)
    Ms Katona
    The Mush
    Paris Hilton
    Nicole Ritchie
    Most of the WAGs
    That Dawson rugby player....excellent player admittedly, but now a shame he insists on appearing on anything and everything.
    TPT
    Kate Middleton
    George W Bush (He would have been better off being a cleaner or something that doesn't involve making too many decisions)
    Graham Norton
    Mitch Winehouse (What a chump - making money out of his daughter's drug addiction. Yeah, he cares :mad: )
  • Options
    mickmarsmickmars Posts: 7,438
    Forum Member
    OP it seems some people are not getting the gist of what you are saying for some reason. Choices like Buzz Aldrin and John Cleese, cleary prove this.

If these celebs are actors/actresses, singers, etc then they are classed as being a celeb for a reason. If they have become famous through a famous parent or off a reality show then that is more of what you mean I am guessing?

yes you totally got the right idea..

the original post with john cleese and Buzz Aldrin was totally ridiculous in the extreme

although today Digital Spy has a good one

Bruce Willis/Demi Moores daughter Rumor..apparently doesnt like her name..

I read that and thought "and............." lol
  • Options
    SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kerry Katona and the scrounging Cabbie husband
  • Options
    Lou17Lou17 Posts: 30,900
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BB contestants
    Wag's
    Any Reality 'stars'
    Socialities
    Famous peoples children
    Glamour Models
  • Options
    scotchscotch Posts: 10,616
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jamie Oliver, and his wife. . .

If the kids want chips and twizzlers, let them have it. . .
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 880
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    OATZ MM wrote: »
    All BB off-shots

Have to dissagree there. I like John Tickle (ex BB housemate) on Brainiac, He makes a crap show less crap. I hope he gets his own show one day, he has a bit of the James May about him.

Also Alison (ex BB housemate) who sometimes appears on This Morning does a good job.

And scouser Craig is OK, I think hes currently in 60 Minute Makeover.

I suppose technically the three people mentioned above although on TV and having been on BB will not claim to be celebrities and do not frequent trashy magazines read by the brainless masses.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,441
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jade Goody, Danielle Lloyd and Jo O'mara from Celebrity Big Brother. Jade and Danielle are completely thick and so spiteful and it annoys me so much when I see them in magazines! For some reason people seem to have forgiven them and god I feel so angry when I see Danielle in a magazine like omg look at my amazing new body! What have they dont to deserve fame! At least Jo seemed really upset at her behaviour and is rarely mntioned now.
  • Options
    mickmarsmickmars Posts: 7,438
    Forum Member
    Sloopy wrote: »
    Kerry Katona and the scrounging Cabbie husband

sadly...i wouldnt include Kerry in this list on a tiny technicality...
    she became famous initially for being a pop star in Atomic Kitten

but footballers girlfriends....yes every one of them should be unknown...with exception of Posh Spice and Cheryl Cole
  • Options
    RadiomaniacRadiomaniac Posts: 43,510
    Forum Member
    pricesout wrote: »
    John Cleese
    Hugh Laurie
    Anna Ford
    Brian Dowling
    Buzz Aldrin
    John Hannah
    Anton De Beke

:confused::confused:

Yes. I'm also fed up with the Moonman turning up on Big Brother, Jeremy Kyle and This Morning.
  • Options
    Gill PGill P Posts: 21,590
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As soon as I read the title of this thread, I knew that someone would mention Myleene Klass. As I have said on numerous occasions, I like her.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 880
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Butterflyy wrote: »
    Jade Goody, Danielle Lloyd and Jo O'mara from Celebrity Big Brother. Jade and Danielle are completely thick and so spiteful and it annoys me so much when I see them in magazines! For some reason people seem to have forgiven them and god I feel so angry when I see Danielle in a magazine like omg look at my amazing new body! What have they dont to deserve fame! At least Jo seemed really upset at her behaviour and is rarely mntioned now.

Do you buy the magazines you see them in? If you do you are the biggest part of the problem.

Dont buy the papers or the magazines that support these wasters and they will have to return to their local supermarket to continue stacking shelves.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,259
    Forum Member
    Gill P wrote: »
    As soon as I read the title of this thread, I knew that someone would mention Myleene Klass. As I have said on numerous occasions, I like her.

I not bothered either way about her but there is no denying she has a talent.
  • Options
    Soulmate9Soulmate9 Posts: 7,407
    Forum Member
    Dave.... aka The Cabbie..... aka Kerry's worse half.
  • Options
    BritishHoboBritishHobo Posts: 2,885
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    scotch wrote: »
    jamie Oliver, and his wife. . .

If the kids want chips and twizzlers, let them have it. . .

I think he should give up. When he went to schools and made healthy dinners, the students went on 'strike', and when he changed menus at schools, the parents snuck in takeaway meals.

The kids are jsut going to get fat anyway, no matter what he does. They'll jsut ignore the school menus and eat their own food. Then in a few years time, realize they should have listened to Jamie Oliver.

Piers Morgan!
    Was a newspaper editor who faked Iraqi pictures and now writes columns for the Daily Mail where he whines about people he doesn't like, like a child. In his football column (a must read for footy fans, apparently), he didn't discuss a single team, or recent game. He just insulted a football manager for an entire page.
    How does he deserve to judge talent on another reality TV shwo clone?
  • Options
    galenagalena Posts: 7,277
    Forum Member
    mickmars wrote: »
    There are so many talentless,pointless,useless people who are constantly in the media these days and they appear to be full of deluded self importance.

id like to include such crap as Pete Doherty,but to be fair he was/is in some kind of band..which would suggest he can actually do something

id like to start a list of people that NEVER should have become known to the general public

I will start with

Peaches Geldoff

Wouldn't it be easier to make a list of all the talented people who do deserve to be in the spotlight, given that we seem to have a record number of D-listers who want to be in the public eye without having the slightest ability to entertain the public?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,311
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jade Goody, Kerry Katona.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,803
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Soulmate9 wrote: »
    Dave.... aka The Cabbie..... aka Kerry's worse half.

How did I forget that waste of blood and organs?
  • Options
    Dave 162Dave 162 Posts: 376
    Forum Member
    Jade Goody, Kerry Katona.
  • Options
    ClientFanClientFan Posts: 3,213
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    All Channel 4 'yoof' presenters.