Options

Andre's "suffering" (part 2)

Comments

• Options
    Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cym wrote: »
    I know BB and this is not the only time shes been made up in pics with him, (on the cover of an xmas mag) shes going to shes just alittle girl, its what they do, just like him hes a lying media ****, who will use anyone including his kids just to get in the press

It's the guff about keeping Emily's pregnancy private because she is "a private person" that particularly makes me sick... He has done a few mag interviews about it and so has Emily... Yet it appears he is entitled to do this because selling stories is his "job" :rolleyes:
  • Options
    duvindupainduvindupain Posts: 2,125
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ** KLAXON**

PA on Loose Women today!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ** KLAXON**

PA on Loose Women today!

Thanks for warning ... ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's showtime!

He's talking about his tenth - and final - series of the PA show.

He won't be selling the house in the show because of Em's pregnancy (he got a round of applause for this)...

He "guesses so" that the baby won't be in the show

He will show himself getting a black belt in Hong Kong

And now he's onto 60 MM

I need a gin, back in a mo...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Peter Andre is a LIAR ...the last series wasn't the highest rated in the 10 years ...that was when he was with his former wife ...over 2m viewers

Never mentioned Wembley ..
    Doesn't know when his own baby is due :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He says he's "over the gimmicky outfits on stage"

Robo PA could be a thing of the past! :eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "We're over half way" as regards the baby... he doesn't know!

Proper lol!

Good job Ems is (virtually) a doctor, maybe she'll know more about it than good old DOTY PA?
  • Options
    fitnessqueenfitnessqueen Posts: 5,185
    Forum Member
    Peter Andre is a LIAR ...the last series wasn't the highest rated in the 10 years ...that was when he was with his former wife ...over 2m viewers

Obviously taking a leaf out of his ex-wife's book!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

BEL will be gutted about that :cry:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Obviously taking a leaf out of his ex-wife's book!

What's he got to hide:rolleyes:

Disclaimer: I don't think he has anything to hide...
  • Options
    Miss_MooMiss_Moo Posts: 8,997
    Forum Member
    How come his reality show is ending? My mother in law will be so upset...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,933
    Forum Member

I think he was talking about his own show, he has said it before that the last series had the highest viewer ratings. He probably doesn't want to tell people exactly when the baby is due
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

So true.

I hope she and Mr BEL get their wear out of it.
  • Options
    sidsgirlsidsgirl Posts: 4,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Doesn't know when his own baby is due :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

Blimey it must be catching. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Liz G-S wrote: »
    I think he was talking about his own show, he has said it before that the last series had the highest viewer ratings. He probably doesn't want to tell people exactly when the baby is due

he said over the past 10 yrs And I don't have a problem with him not wanting to tell people the expected date...that's his right ...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ITV2 are already flogging the trailer for the new series of My Life to death. Yuck.
  • Options
    sidsgirlsidsgirl Posts: 4,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Zora wrote: »
    ITV2 are already flogging the trailer for the new series of My Life to death. Yuck.

Really? I've not seen it once :confused:
  • Options
    Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    he said over the past 10 yrs And I don't have a problem with him not wanting to tell people the expected date...that's his right ...

Absolutely.
    However, because it's PA, the suspicion will be that he simply doesn't want to reveal it "for free" on someone else's tv programme when he can sell it to a magazine for money and pad out his own ridiculous tv programme with an entire series of teasers until the big end of series "reveal".
  • Options
    lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Did he mention anything about the gimmicky outfits off stage?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »
    Did he mention anything about the gimmicky outfits off stage?

Interestingly, these were left unmentioned.

This fills me with dread and now I fear the worse.

Robo-DOTY is inevitable. He'll have a wardrobe full of them. Poor Gloria will have her work cut out. Again.
  • Options
    cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's showtime!

He's talking about his tenth - and final - series of the PA show.

He won't be selling the house in the show because of Em's pregnancy (he got a round of applause for this)...

He "guesses so" that the baby won't be in the show

He will show himself getting a black belt in Hong Kong

And now he's onto 60 MM

I need a gin, back in a mo...

I wonder if Emily will want to stay with her parents for a little while when she has the baby and the family don't want a camera crew and his baby sitter Gemma hanging around for filming. To have the show follow every part of his life and then be banned from the top story of the new baby would say a lot. He hasn't put the show to bed completely, I bet he thinks that Em will come to his way of thinking in the future and the show will be back.

I think he has finally found an obstacle in the way from showing everything (this might mean that his first 2 children might get time away from the camera, which isn't a bad thing).
  • Options
    lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think I've finally discovered the purpose of his channel. It's designed to render him utterly harmless. No one who can post the utter self-serving infantile bilge he posts can be responsible for anything. ;)

It's alarming but it serves a purpose.
  • Options
    cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think I've finally discovered the purpose of his channel. It's designed to render him utterly harmless. No one who can post the utter self-serving infantile bilge he posts can be responsible for anything. ;)

Perhaps Pete is hoping that the TV critics will flock to his site to review once the ITV show has ended, I hope Ian is reading the boards to make sure he has the correct link:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Good observation, Lexi.

And it'll all be in one place, therefore making it harder to innocently stumble on by accident.

I'm beginning to see some benefits to BBCAndre already.
  • Options
    Blue Eyed ladyBlue Eyed lady Posts: 6,007
    Forum Member
    So true.

I hope she and Mr BEL get their wear out of it.

Don't worry about us, we'll still get plenty of use out of our plastic, also I'm thinking if PA no longer feels the need to prance about in his ridiculous costumes, that leaves a gap in the market.
    Hmmm I wonder if CP would consider adding Mr BEL to her client list.

Slightly off topic but I spent part of my lunch break reading comments on the channel & I was a little shocked by some of them.
    I'm presuming the majority are from teenagers who are in "lurve" with their idol & nothing wrong with that, most of us had crushes on pop stars when we were growing up.

What alarmed me (and I'm trying to think of a polite way to put this) was the general lack of intelligence amongst them.

It would be wrong of me to class all teenagers the same, therefore I can't help but wonder if Pete attracts fans who have a lower than average IQ.

I appreciate this could come across as offensive but I certainly don't intend it to be, it was merely an observation.
This discussion has been closed.