Bizarre Famous Dreams?

1235»

Comments

• SuperAPJSuperAPJ Posts: 10,402
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    A few nights ago, I dreamed that I had won Wimbledon (funny because I can barely hit a tennis ball in real life!) and had to make an appearance at a sporting event, alongside Olympic medallists Nicola Adams, Chris Hoy and...someone who I've forgotten.

We all came out one by one but the announcer introduced me as simply Wimbledon competitor [my name]". I was miffed because I'd actually won the tournament! The crowd then supported me by chanting "Champion! Champion! Champion!". That was about it.

That all probably has something to do with a subconscious feeling that I'm an inferior underachiever who doesn't have much support, ha.
  • Beautiful_HarvBeautiful_Harv Posts: 9,144
    Forum Member
    I had a dream about Peter Barlow in Coronation Street last night :o
  • SweetcazSweetcaz Posts: 139
    Forum Member
    I had a bizarre dream about a celeb last night!! In my dream I got home from a very busy day and opened my fridge. The Dairylea triangles I had recently bought had been opened and only one triangle was left. I was puzzled and furious. Then a schoolfriend of mine called Simon dropped by and for some reason he was a paper boy. He handed me a newspaper and told me that earlier he'd seen Kate Bush pole vaulting over my garden hedge with Dairylea triangles in her mouth. For some reason I was aware that she comes in to my flat when I'm working away and wasn't happy about it.

Kate Bush - Dairylea triangle pilfering squatter :D. (I'm a fan really :o)
    This is one of the funniest things I have read in ages. The images it conjures up are hysterical. Thanks for posting that Daisy. :D
  • IWasBoredIWasBored Posts: 3,418
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I had a dream once that I wanted to touch Bono from U2
  • Hit Em Up StyleHit Em Up Style Posts: 12,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I had a very naughty dream about Rio Ferdinand once. I don't even fancy him so it never made sense lol
  • IWasBoredIWasBored Posts: 3,418
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I had a naughty dream about Tony Blair, and no I didn't fancy him either
  • VaultVault Posts: 196
    Forum Member
    Years ago I dreamt I was having sex with Robbie Williams in a childhood friend's bedroom :eek: It was quite enjoyable from what I can remember, but I have to say in reality I don't find Robbie in the least bit attractive and always looks like to me he needs a good scrub with extra strong bleach.

Had a similar dream a few years ago about Simon Cowell, who I find even more repulsive :eek:

Laughed while having a gob of water. A lot of these posts are really making me laugh :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,888
    Forum Member
    I had a dream I joined Union J on X Factor then Simon decided to put me in One Direction and I got a sleeve tattoo. Then for some reason Taylor Swift showed up and started crying on me saying that she really wanted to be an Olympic swimmer. I encouraged her to go for it and Simon threatened to kick me out of the band. I tried to run off but the private jet had been stolen by some random chav guy.
  • PorcupinePorcupine Posts: 25,231
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I only ever dream of having sex with the two celebs I have dreamt about !!!

The first one was Jamie Theakston when he was uber hot in the 90s.

The second naughty dream was with Trevor Eve. I had been watching back to back Waking the Deads that evening .... but I do fancy the arse off him.
  • VaultVault Posts: 196
    Forum Member
    I dreamt that the actress who played Katrina in Brookside years ago moved in next door to me and told me she would give me a job as her gardener, so then I quit my cleaning job and she told me she was joking and there was no gardening job, really random.
    I had a bizarre dream about a celeb last night!! In my dream I got home from a very busy day and opened my fridge. The Dairylea triangles I had recently bought had been opened and only one triangle was left. I was puzzled and furious. Then a schoolfriend of mine called Simon dropped by and for some reason he was a paper boy. He handed me a newspaper and told me that earlier he'd seen Kate Bush pole vaulting over my garden hedge with Dairylea triangles in her mouth. For some reason I was aware that she comes in to my flat when I'm working away and wasn't happy about it.

OMG! I'm loving this thread. HAHAHA!
  • enudzioenudzio Posts: 2,932
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i had to rush to a Bolton game but my dog stopped me.
  • SuperAPJSuperAPJ Posts: 10,402
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    II don't even fancy him so it never made sense lol
    IWasBored wrote: »
    I had a naughty dream about Tony Blair, and no I didn't fancy him either

That seems to be the way with these dreams! :o
  • Olls~Olls~ Posts: 3,587
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The only celeb one I can remember is from years ago and it was Nigel Harman (who played Dennis in Eastenders) Telling me to go to the docs :confused: There was probably more too it, but I don't often remember my dreams clearly or at all. Still soooo random :D
    dechecho wrote: »
    I dreamed Louis Walsh was my dentist. He reclined the chair and then wheeled me along a winding corridor which was going slightly downhill and getting darker all the time. He was smiling.

Terrifying :eek:
  • scatcatcathyscatcatcathy Posts: 2,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Waiting at randon train stations with Robert Downey Jnr and then once on these trains avoiding anyone I know/knew. We then keep getting split up and then spend ages looking for each other before we get off and wait for another train.! I did get a snog off him on one of these trains which was nice.:-D
  • CryolemonCryolemon Posts: 8,670
    Forum Member
    Had a dream last night that one of my friends was having a lesbian affair with Fearne Cotton lol
  • Callum_BrownCallum_Brown Posts: 745
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Weednesday night I dreamt Michael Palin had died.
    Thursday night I dreamt Tom Baker had died.
    Last night I dreamt Janice Dickinson had died.
  • Daisy BennybootsDaisy Bennyboots Posts: 18,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    A few nights ago, I had a dream that I had to get a birthday present for ex-Girls Aloud member Sarah Harding. So I got her a bong :D made out of an old Listerine mouthwash bottle. She said thank you but obviously didn't know what is was as she made tea in it. (I can understand her confusion as I had painted it to cover up the fact that it was a Listerine bottle and also put a handle on it for some reason) She served the tea to her mother in the garden and I, concerned that it might have traces of certain substances in it, tried to get her attention over the garden wall to tell her not to serve up tea in it, but she didn't see me so I went home.

Random I know.
  • Jason100Jason100 Posts: 17,222
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I had a rather strange Eastenders dream last night. I was trying to make friends with Lauren Branning while she was behind working the till of what seemed to be a corner shop. I kept getting interrupted by customers. My dad appeared to have a go at her about something and i ended up apologizing to her on his behalf.

The final moments of that dream closed when it was closing time and Billy Mitchell advised me to leave now if i wanted to get home on time, i then asked Lauren if she drove and if i could have a lift home but she told me she was having driving lessons and that she wasn't used to being on the road yet.
  • d0lphind0lphin Posts: 25,327
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This thread's hilarious, this is my favourite!:D

Weednesday night I dreamt Michael Palin had died.
    Thursday night I dreamt Tom Baker had died.
    Last night I dreamt Janice Dickinson had died.

You're just morbid! :eek:
    I had a dream about Peter Barlow in Coronation Street last night :o

Similarly, I dreamt last night that I had to go and but some dry roasted peanuts for Nick from Corrie (he was still in hospital at the time) :confused: