Options

Ash fans?

Jay BigzJay Bigz Posts: 5,338
Forum Member
Are there any out there?

My favourite housemate I reckon, purely for entertainment reasons. Wrote him off as another bore to begin with, and didn't expect he'd have the balls to take on somebody like Toya, fair plays.

He drops gems such as ''they're boring, they don't even smoke or drink''

and 'I'll take her F'ing head off''

His life seems to consist of birds, booze, and a bit of gym to stay in shape - and getting paid off of the back of your looks. Lad.

Ash for the win :D

Comments

• Options
    hilduffluvahilduffluva Posts: 3,969
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I dont like him he is a slimy, vile little snake who thinks he is too good to be up for eviction. He is as bad as a little girl who cant get the toy she wants who throws a tantrum thoughout the entire store. I hope if he is not out this week (which i'm hoping will happen with me voting for him like a mad man), then i expect him to be out within the next few weeks. Ash defiantly is not winning this thing! I hope tomorrow they show him calling Jale a F**king Maggot! Show what type of man he really is!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I dont like him he is a slimy, vile little snake who thinks he is too good to be up for eviction. He is as bad as a little girl who cant get the toy she wants who throws a tantrum thoughout the entire store. I hope if he is not out this week (which i'm hoping will happen with me voting for him like a mad man), then i expect him to be out within the next few weeks. Ash defiantly is not winning this thing! I hope tomorrow they show him calling Jale a F**king Maggot! Show what type of man he really is!

Not a fan then? :D

He won't win, but he should - #TopLad
  • Options
    hilduffluvahilduffluva Posts: 3,969
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jay Bigz wrote: »
    Not a fan then? :D

He won't win, but he should - #TopLad

What gave you that impression!?!?!

If Ash should win, then Toya should win too #QueenToya!
  • Options
    Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Top Lad my ar*se. Great wind up though:p
  • Options
    Forum Member

It's not a wind up, honest. I'd have a beer with him, he seems alright. :D

He handled himself well against Toya too - he stayed calm, didn't shout, and remained rational and stood his ground.

Jump on the band wagon Scarlett, you know you want to :p
  • Options
    sheils1sheils1 Posts: 16,297
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hes ok, dont know if i would want him to win though.
  • Options
    dorsetwaspdorsetwasp Posts: 4,044
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Funny, you read my mind! :D
  • Options
    LiamOKLiamOK Posts: 1,339
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ha. He is not entertaining at all. + he is not a 'Lad' I've got a few cringey friends who are 'Lads' but there banter is fun, Ash is just nasty.
  • Options
    gilliedewgilliedew Posts: 7,605
    Forum Member
    Mind you don't trip over his ego when you are out with him, with you buying the drinks all night or he will only call you a c or F ing C or maggot.

Don't forget to put the seat down after him and wipe up his stains either.
  • Options
    MACTOWINMACTOWIN Posts: 34,978
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would like to know one redeeming feature he has. There is one thing for sure he does need self confidence classes.
  • Options
    AOTBAOTB Posts: 9,708
    Forum Member
    I'm with you OP. He just has something about him. He looks a bit like the dad from Shameless which is obviously a plus, and who is, by sheer coincidence also a top #LAD.

He's is the most interesting HM in there bar none and we the viewer are treated to not just smoking, but, yes you've guessed it, drinking as well. If that isn't the very definition of 'not boring', well I don't know what is.

He mixes it up and keeps us, his dedicated fans, enthralled by the ongoing 'will he wear a hat/ won't he wear a hat' drama and helps the teenage boys out there with some life lessons on how both charm and indeed pull the birds (but only the ones with decent sized tits of course).

The guy is an inspiration and an hero to many of us, and like a young Sean Bean in Sharpe he'll swashbuckle his way to victory as he emerges BB champion 2014.
  • Options
    gilliedewgilliedew Posts: 7,605
    Forum Member
    AOTB wrote: »
    I'm with you OP. He just has something about him. He looks a bit like the dad from Shameless which is obviously a plus, and who is, by sheer coincidence also a top #LAD.

He's is the most interesting HM in there bar none and we the viewer are treated to not just smoking, but, yes you've guessed it, drinking as well. If that isn't the very definition of 'not boring', well I don't know what is.

He mixes it up and keeps us, his dedicated fans, enthralled by the ongoing 'will he wear a hat/ won't he wear a hat' drama and helps the teenage boys out there with some life lessons on how both charm and indeed pull the birds (but only the ones with decent sized tits of course).

The guy is an inspiration and an hero to many of us, and like a young Sean Bean in Sharpe he'll swashbuckle his way to victory as he emerges BB champion 2014.

Your satire is brilliant but Ash would think it was praise.
  • Options
    SunnySunshineSunnySunshine Posts: 5,399
    Forum Member
    I don't even fancy him any more now I know that he's a twa t, and I was probably his biggest fan on here.

I was on the verge of being one of those saddoes who defends everything a HM does because they fancy them.

But then we saw a bit more of him, and he was speaking and much as I love the sound and the cadence of it, that finished it for me. I can't fancy a knobber. Soz.

And if I don't fancy him, what else is there?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 824
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Literally the best thing I've read all day. And coincidentally my sentiments exactly!
  • Options
    TironTiron Posts: 8,080
    Forum Member

Laughed out loud at this. :D:D. Top post!
  • Options
    SunnySunshineSunnySunshine Posts: 5,399
    Forum Member

Nice work lovely. :D

Yep. Smoking and drinking and moving, and NOT braiding hair. That's what makes him exciting.

I though Sean Bean was from Yorkshire though?
  • Options
    Forum Member

Top post, from a top fan, for a top lad - top stuff! :D