Emmerdaily-26th Sept. Surprises all round!!

Comments

• mrbernaymrbernay Posts: 146,041
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    zoni wrote: »
    What I don't get, is why doesn't Megan just say Charity shot Robbie.

Charity did shoot the flare earlier so her fingerprints are on the gun and she appears to blame her for the whole affair (rightly so). If Charity blamed Megan for the non miscarriage why use the opportunity to blame Miss Dingle for the murder?

Didn't Megraine arrive at the lake with the police?
  • maltshovelmaltshovel Posts: 9,911
    Forum Member
    Pandora. wrote: »
    Malty! :D

I'm so jealous :o:o>:(:(:(:cry:

Hi Pandora :)

He's quite short but still fit :)
  • SULLASULLA Posts: 149,789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    So this is a grown up Aaron, he's just the same as before a prat.
    A good summary.
    ArtyAttack wrote: »
    Were we not promised that Charity would get her comeuppance? This seems to be about Megraine getting all the grief and heartache.
    She needs to realise that her brother killed her son.
    2shy2007 wrote: »
    Poor Megan either her son or brother and all Charity's fault.
    How do you work that out. Did Charity take Declan on holiday in order to kill him ?
    So annoyed about this, even more cos Charity used to be one of my faves now after last night, I simply detest her, I thought she was gonna lose everything?
    Sh has lost the man she loved.
    valkay wrote: »
    Not even a scratch on her head.
    Fabulous
    Stegan wrote: »
    Hopefully, Charity will suffer a delayed reaction and die from a massive brain hemorrhage.
    Why do yoiu want to get rid of the best character?......roll eyes.
    Charity making it all about her again
    IT was about her. She has just escaped dearth.
    80's Gal wrote: »
    Err, if it's not your fault Charity then who's fault is it? :confused:>:(
    Declan Macey.
    chrisdebag wrote: »
    :o perhaps she dobbed Alan Turing in
    Poor Alan Turing dobbed himself in.
    chrisdebag wrote: »
    :cool: go on megan finish your brothers work
    Are all the Maceys murderers?
    star89 wrote: »
    Oh, shut ya mouth Megan. Declan is no match for t'Dingles and NO ONE is killing t'Fabulous Charity >:(:D:D
    Post of the thread.
    Wow how many lives have been ruined because of Charity now?
    None at all.
  • SteganStegan Posts: 5,039
    Forum Member
    Didn't Declan contact his solicitor a few episodes back about the prenup asking if there was any way he could get out of it?
  • CollieWobblesCollieWobbles Posts: 27,290
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anya D wrote: »
    Well, they're both kind of right.

Charity didn't mean for him to get hurt in those particular circumstances, but it's not as if she hadn't revelled in hurting him in other ways.

Most people revelled in poking Robbie though:p And if you mean when she turfed him out after catching him snooping, I'd be quite gleeful at throwing out some pervy little imp I caught rifling through my drawers:p.
  • SULLASULLA Posts: 149,789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    COTTONHEAT wrote: »
    I don't expect to see Declan again until the week of the Anniversary

He can't stay under water that long
  • Pandora.Pandora. Posts: 21,417
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mrbernay wrote: »
    Didn't Megraine arrive at the lake with the police?
    No, she got there earlier with Robbie. Debbie, Pete and Mystery Inc turned up just after the shot. :)
  • Anya DAnya D Posts: 14,882
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If he was planning to kill her - why would he need to consider changing HIS will :confused:

It just makes sense to really.

He seemed pretty anxious that he was going to get caught. Just a CYA in case his plan didn't work. Besides which, I don't think he necessarily started out with the intention of killing her, or why bother to ask his lawyer if he could get out of the pre-nup.
    I would guess the murder plan came about after the lawyer told him the pre-nup was iron clad.
  • sheepiefarmsheepiefarm Posts: 27,567
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    80's Gal wrote: »
    And without a body it will take ages to have him declared dead. Meanwhile I assume all his assets will be frozen? :confused:

Why - Charity's his wife - if it's in joint names surely his absence means little.
  • mrbernaymrbernay Posts: 146,041
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Stegan wrote: »
    Didn't Declan contact his solicitor a few episodes back about the prenup asking if there was any way he could get out of it?

He did ;-)
  • OldnjadedOldnjaded Posts: 89,126
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    maltshovel wrote: »
    :p:p:p:D:D;-)

I actually saw Jason Merrells in Leeds the other week. He is even fitter in real life.
    OMG Get OUT of here!!!! Did you really?? :cool::cool::cool: I hope you stopped him, gave him a massive kiss and told him it was from the next Mrs Merrells, ie me? :)
  • COTTONHEATCOTTONHEAT Posts: 12,095
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    SULLA wrote: »
    He can't stay under water that long

I reckon he has swam further down the lake & got out
  • soap-leasoap-lea Posts: 23,851
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    immusic wrote: »
    I genuinely have no idea where this is going!

me either and the spoilers give nothing away. It's great
  • missemmerdale22missemmerdale22 Posts: 713
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They said only one will die
  • Purves GrundyPurves Grundy Posts: 43,873
    Forum Member
    Considering the way he heroically saved Charity, Robbie should have been a bodyguard. In fact I think he had a real flare for it.

I'll get me coat...:(:blush:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    We all know where it's going Declan's coming back to get revenge on Charity.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Considering the way he heroically saved Charity, Robbie should have been a bodyguard. In fact I think he had a real flare for it.

*facepalm*

:D:D:D:D
  • dronkuladronkula Posts: 2,089
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm betting on the episodes over Halloween when Declan returns.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    We know he's obviously coming back, but Megan can only be guessing, she has no way of knowing just because they haven't found his body in that massive lake in a few hours. :kitty: I suppose she's in denial.
  • John DoughJohn Dough Posts: 146,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Most people revelled in poking Robbie though:p And if you mean when she turfed him out after catching him snooping, I'd be quite gleeful at throwing out some pervy little imp I caught rifling through my drawers:p.

That's highly unlikely though isn't it dear?:kitty:
  • Pandora.Pandora. Posts: 21,417
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    At the risk of sounding morbid, why don't the bodies float to the surface? :blush:
  • star89star89 Posts: 24,097
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SULLA wrote: »
    Post of the thread.

Yay :D

PMSL :D:D:D:D
  • John DoughJohn Dough Posts: 146,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Oldnjaded wrote: »
    OMG Get OUT of here!!!! Did you really?? :cool::cool::cool: I hope you stopped him, gave him a massive kiss and told him it was from the next Mrs Merrells, ie me? :)

Isn't that injunction still in force? ;-)
  • FookschplatFookschplat Posts: 1,417
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    so Declan, in the middle of a lake and in full view of half a dozen police, Megan, Debbie and Pete... gets cracked in the head and amazingly gets to the shore without any of the aforementioned seeing this... will then disappear with no money, or clothes and a sore head, and then miraculously appear in a few months time to exact revenge !! :confused: