Options

100% ALLEGED Showbiz, Blind Items and Gossip Thread (Part 4)

Comments

• Options
    dee123dee123 Posts: 46,270
    Forum Member
    From Blind Gossip

The lead of this TV series is a well-known actor who has been on more than one series. His attitude is insufferable, and his colleagues are completely fed up with his behaviour. Here are just a few reasons why:

He tells everyone what to do all the time. How to frame the shot, how to deliver their lines. He is not the director nor the producer nor the show runner, but he is convinced that he is the smartest and most important person on set.

He hired a coffee cart for the cast and crew. It was supposed to be a nice gesture on his part so that he could provide them with delicious fresh coffee on their breaks. However, the real reason he hired it is because he wanted to boink the coffee cart girl. When she finally said yes, they would both disappear to his trailer, leaving the coffee cart unmanned, his colleagues decaffeinated and everyone rolling their eyes.

He disrespected the crew by spitting into the tracks of a camera dolly in between takes, and then ordered one of the "runners" to clean up after him.

Would you like someone spitting on your tools at work?
    Would you like someone to order you to clean up their spit?

Bonus Clue: The series is filmed outside of the United States but the lead actor is American.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ^^^ Mr. Selfridge
  • Options
    FingersAndToesFingersAndToes Posts: 9,956
    Forum Member
    dee123 wrote: »
    From Crazy Days & Nights

Blind Items Revealed

From August 11, 2013

This A++ list diva and A+ list celebrity/singer was at dinner this week. She ordered dessert. She was informed that another woman had ordered the last of that dessert right before our diva and sorry, but would our diva like anything else. The diva called over the manager and told him that if he ever wanted the business of our diva again that he would tell the first woman that ordered that she was out of luck. The manager refused. Our diva got up and walked out and said that no one from her family would ever patronize the place again.

Two days later her A+ list celebrity husband showed up and dropped $50k at the place while snuggling with someone, most definitely not his wife.

Mrs & Mr Carter

I highly doubt that any respected restaurant would tell Mrs Carter that they had ran out of dessert. They'd make a new one from the start, though. I have so many doubts over CDAN blinds, they make up many of their blinds based on already revealed stories, or paparazzi pictures.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I highly doubt that any respected restaurant would tell Mrs Carter that they had ran out of dessert. They'd make a new one from the start, though. I have so many doubts over CDAN blinds, they make up many of their blinds based on already revealed stories, or paparazzi pictures.

No, that's Blind Gossip.

Sorry, i don't agree. I tend to believe the ones in airports, hotels, restaurants etc.. because you have more witnesses and people willing to sell a story. Besides if it was getting to the end of the night, places run out of ingredients, no matter who their clientele is.
  • Options
    wilehelmaswilehelmas Posts: 3,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

No, that's Blind Gossip.

Sorry, i don't agree. I tend to believe the ones in airports, hotels, restaurants etc.. because you have more witnesses and people willing to sell a story. Besides if it was getting to the end of the night, places run out of ingredients, no matter who their clientele is.

There's someone , or some source on Blind Gossip, and one or two other sites, that seems to have some reasonable knowledge of showbiz contracts, bearding ops, etc. They're quite on the ball that some of the big entertainment outlets have deals with some stars. It's stuff that's well-known in the industry and not rocket science should you, I or anyone else, did their research. So it's not hard to find out if you know where to look. I think BG also may pre-empt other US blind sites by simply scanning the UK blinds and papers first.

They might have an outline on the mechanics of deals and contracts, but all this kind of under-the-bed tracking and who said what, when and how many times someone slept with who and what position - no. It's stuff like that they embellish to pack a blind out and give pointers to who it might be. CDAN is terrible for that esp. but BG too.
  • Options
    Fadge1968Fadge1968 Posts: 431
    Forum Member
    From Blind Gossip

The lead of this TV series is a well-known actor who has been on more than one series. His attitude is insufferable, and his colleagues are completely fed up with his behaviour. Here are just a few reasons why:

He tells everyone what to do all the time. How to frame the shot, how to deliver their lines. He is not the director nor the producer nor the show runner, but he is convinced that he is the smartest and most important person on set.

He hired a coffee cart for the cast and crew. It was supposed to be a nice gesture on his part so that he could provide them with delicious fresh coffee on their breaks. However, the real reason he hired it is because he wanted to boink the coffee cart girl. When she finally said yes, they would both disappear to his trailer, leaving the coffee cart unmanned, his colleagues decaffeinated and everyone rolling their eyes.

He disrespected the crew by spitting into the tracks of a camera dolly in between takes, and then ordered one of the "runners" to clean up after him.

Bonus Clue: The series is filmed outside of the United States but the lead actor is American.

Was thinking Joey..
  • Options
    MrMarpleMrMarple Posts: 3,442
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fadge1968 wrote: »
    Was thinking Joey..

I think it's more likely to be Mr Selfridge to be honest.

I saw an interview Joey did last week with his English co-stars, and they were messing about and generally having a really good time. It just didn't look forced IYKWIM?
  • Options
    JoTaylorJoTaylor Posts: 9,870
    Forum Member
    From Blind Gossip

A lot of stuff is filmed in Canada as well - because of the filming costs for New York etc. based is filmed there so that might cover the likes of Suits, Monk, The X Files have been filmed in Toronto.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Bingo. "he treated the cast and crew to a specially arranged hit of top-notch caffeine"

http://www.timeout.com/london/film/on-the-set-of-mr-selfridge
  • Options
    misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bingo. "he treated the cast and crew to a specially arranged hit of top-notch caffeine"

Good find!
  • Options
    Fadge1968Fadge1968 Posts: 431
    Forum Member

But he is the producer of the show.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    But he is the producer of the show.

Damn. You are correct, he is according to IMDB.

I'm going to say Blind Gossip didn't fact check hard enough. I wanna be right! :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    From Crazy Days & Nights

This married former A list pop star who now does some acting and some singing gave an interview talking about how she can't have children. She and her husband are adopting. It is going to be a cover story in the next few weeks.
  • Options
    AdelaideGirlAdelaideGirl Posts: 3,498
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    From Crazy Days & Nights

This married former A list pop star who now does some acting and some singing gave an interview talking about how she can't have children. She and her husband are adopting. It is going to be a cover story in the next few weeks.

Good luck to them. No idea who it is though.

Actually Rapunzel is possible. Most of those I can think of either have kids or have already adopted.
  • Options
    Brummie Girl Brummie Girl Posts: 22,689
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Deleted
  • Options
    jivinjayjivinjay Posts: 194
    Forum Member
    Was thinking Joey..

I will be gutted if it is Joey!!!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Good luck to them. No idea who it is though.

Actually Rapunzel is possible. Most of those I can think of either have kids or have already adopted.

That seems to be the popular guess on a couple of sites. I agree as well.
  • Options
    BelaBela Posts: 2,568
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Damn. You are correct, he is according to IMDB.

I'm going to say Blind Gossip didn't fact check hard enough. I wanna be right! :D

I think you're right, he's the obvious answer, fits all the criteria, and it's just carelessness on the part of BG.
  • Options
    The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That seems to be the popular guess on a couple of sites. I agree as well.

When was she ever A list?
  • Options
    AdelaideGirlAdelaideGirl Posts: 3,498
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    When was she ever A list?

In America she was I guess, she's certainly done more acting than most of her contemporaries. And who else could it be? They need to be a singer, who now acts and doesn't have kids already. Crossroad, The Voice, Newlywed don't act much and have kids.
  • Options
    pfgpowellpfgpowell Posts: 5,347
    Forum Member
    That RAchel Roy has a look of the pre-surgery Kim K.

In my humble opinion Kim K is a fat toad and will get even fatter as she gets older. Can't say I follow any news about her except what appears here in DS. I just can't get my head around the fact that some people are famous and (apparently) make money merely because they are famous. But then I'm not the target audience, which I assume is hairdressers of both sexes and HMRC clerical assistants, again of both sexes. I am neither.
  • Options
    misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    pfgpowell wrote: »
    again of both sexes. I am neither.

Neither sex...? :p
  • Options
    SuperAPJSuperAPJ Posts: 10,402
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Rapunzel is possible.

She was the first person I thought of.
  • Options
    GrecomaniaGrecomania Posts: 19,591
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    [/B]

No, that's Blind Gossip.

Surely that's perverse logic, if there were all these witnesses, why don't people come out and actually say it? It's not libellous. I'm not sure what you get paid for an unsourced blind item from posted on charlatan blind-sites.

I think the opposite this type of story is almost certainly the ones that aren't remotely true. Because people would just say it un-blinded else.

I really don't get why you stand up for CDAN so much, they're pretty much proven frauds. This entire releasing all blinds when something blows up is pretty poor too. Did the same with Goop.
  • Options
    whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    Surely that's perverse logic, if there were all these witnesses, why don't people come out and actually say it? It's not libellous. I'm not sure what you get paid for an unsourced blind item from posted on charlatan blind-sites.

I think the opposite this type of story is almost certainly the ones that aren't remotely true. Because people would just say it un-blinded else.

I really don't get why you stand up for CDAN so much, they're pretty much proven frauds.

I know Blind Gossip can seem a bit up themselves at times but give me their blinds any day of the week over that Enty character from CDAN. I've said it before but when CDAN did a blind about somebody being HIV+ I just thought nah, can't be dealing with your blinds, not cool.
This discussion has been closed.