Options

Alex Reid's Stonehenge Ritual...

LilaethLilaeth Posts: 750
Forum Member
✭✭
Did the person who made this up not realise that no-one can get anywhwere near the stones without prior arrangement - and that a 'ritual' for a Z-lister is not an application that's going to make it through the process?? :D:D:D:D:D:D

Comments

• Options
    busy_beebusy_bee Posts: 695
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I agree, its difficult enough as an archaeologist if you want to do research! You have to get special permission lol
  • Options
    LilaethLilaeth Posts: 750
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    busy_bee wrote: »
    I agree, its difficult enough as an archaeologist if you want to do research! You have to get special permission lol

Indeed - that's how I know! One of my profs, a fairly well known expert in his field, was almost arrested for trying to get near the stones without prior approval. It was quite funny - one lone, white-haired academic striding towards the stones, intent on the new marks he thought he could see in the sunlight, while policemen zoomed in on him from all angles!

Plus, you can go down the road to Avebury and hug all the stones you like, hassle-free. :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,293
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Perhaps Alex built his own replica :D
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xlf5ucFanpY
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 526
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ha ha ha, I think it's hillarious.

If this is the calibire of his publicity stunts, then bring it on. Much more inventive than anything I've seen from "the opposition"
  • Options
    NotaTypoNotaTypo Posts: 4,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ha ha ha, I think it's hillarious.

If this is the calibire of his publicity stunts, then bring it on. Much more inventive than anything I've seen from "the opposition"
    He'll continue in this vein by posing for Heat as Cerne Abbas Giant!
  • Options
    busy_beebusy_bee Posts: 695
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    NotaTypo wrote: »

Dont give him ideas! :eek: :eek:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 526
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    NotaTypo wrote: »

LOL!!!
  • Options
    denzldenzl Posts: 871
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    he's figured that if they diagnose him as clinically insane then Jordan will have to pay him half her earnings for life, the same deal that WAGS get when divorcing their uber rich prem footballers
  • Options
    MirageMirage Posts: 39,247
    Forum Member
    My hubby just laughed and rolled his eyes when he read this article. He is a druid and attends the solstices at the henge and he says the rules, regulations and permissions are not easy to get and he would have to apply a couple of months in advance.

As for the ritual, I think the writer or Alex is away in fairy land. Either that or he met King Arthur Pendragon, who is permanently camped near the stones protesting for the return of the bones that are currently in a museum and for more access to the stones.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think everyone should get in on the bogus celeb story thing. You can make a lot of dosh. As long as they are just absurd and not harmful or illegal. Celeb "news" has imploded, I don't think there is anyone stupid enough to believe the crap anymore, and the press releases written by PR are equally insulting. The media is heading for a meltdown and not before time.
  • Options
    crystal_methcrystal_meth Posts: 8,379
    Forum Member
    denzl wrote: »
    he's figured that if they diagnose him as clinically insane then Jordan will have to pay him half her earnings for life, the same deal that WAGS get when divorcing their uber rich prem footballers

The fact he married her in the first place should go a long way towards proving his insanity IMO.

He should have gone to 'fridgehenge' in the desert and he could have buried himself in sand for 4 days and done one of those ritual things where you hallucinate your spirit guide.

http://www.artificialowl.net/2008/10/fridgehenge-fridge-stonehenge-outside.html

check out fridgehenge ^ KUDOS to the artist
  • Options
    NotaTypoNotaTypo Posts: 4,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    denzl wrote: »
    Or she could have the marriage annulled. She could argue he wasn't of sound mind when they married in Vegas.

Actually, have they got it in writing that the Vegas marriage is legal and above board? If it turns out their Minister was unlicenced, she's off the hook!

So many get out clauses... :D