which bb hms are forum members

gentleguygentleguy Posts: 16,358
Forum Member
✭✭
i bet pretty much every bb hm is a member on here. but which ones are open about it, i know that cameron bb4 is a member as well as keneth and possibly alex but who else have i missed out on?

Comments

• CLL DodgeCLL Dodge Posts: 115,848
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Marco, Dan, Jonty. I think Mario BB11 may have posted in his AT.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,038
    Forum Member
    mario is

I think a lot have been but don't post much anymore like rachel rice and bex for example
  • gentleguygentleguy Posts: 16,358
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    moleymo wrote: »
    mario is

do you guys actually know their names on here tho
    Forum Member
    gentleguy wrote: »
    do you guys actually know their names on here tho

mariomugan
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 710
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why would nearly every BB HM be a member? I think sometimes DS posters over estimate the importance of this forum outside of the site.
    Forum Member
    Why would nearly every BB HM be a member? I think sometimes DS posters over estimate the importance of this forum outside of the site.

I think think this is the main big brother forum, even those who are not forum members read it because they mention it in their twitter like sunshine did the other day and gerry and luke etc
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    mariomugan

aww ok
  • Chisato GeesteChisato Geeste Posts: 20,654
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dean
    Josh
    Stuart BB2
    Adele
    Cameron
    Jon
    Federico
    Dan
    Shell
    Emma
    Marco
    Lesleh BB6
    Lea
    Sam BB7
    Jonty
    Seany
    Lesley BB8
    Rachel Rice
    Sara
    Mohamed
    Rebecca
    Belinda
    Stephanie
    Marcus
    Angel
    Freddie
    Kenneth
    Mario BB11

have all posted on here at some point. Most are long gone though.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think think this is the main big brother forum, even those who are not forum members read it because they mention it in their twitter like sunshine did the other day and gerry and luke etc

yea they all sem to go on and on about it.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dean
    Josh
    Stuart BB2
    Adele
    Cameron
    Jon
    Federico
    Dan
    Shell
    Emma
    Marco
    Lesleh BB6
    Lea
    Sam BB7
    Jonty
    Seany
    Lesley BB8
    Rachel Rice
    Sara
    Mohamed
    Rebecca
    Belinda
    Stephanie
    Marcus
    Angel
    Freddie
    Mario BB11

have all posted on here at some point

i wonder if any of those you mentioned are still active members.
    Forum Member
    yea they all sem to go on and on about it.

Even Ben Duncan reads it (well he has one of his friends to read it for him) typical :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Even Ben Duncan reads it (well he has one of his friends to read it for him) typical :D

haha the same old excuse lol
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i wonder if any of those you mentioned are still active members.

Cameron and Jonty (posting as Munkitty Tunkitty) quite often post. Bex was banned almost as soon as she joined. Lesley B (as Bella Boffin) posted a lot until recently. :( Alex BB3 has been posting quite a bit recently. Rachel's mother used to post quite a bit, though I have forgotten her name.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cameron and Jonty (posting as Munkitty Tunkitty) quite often post. Bex was banned almost as soon as she joined. Lesley B (as Bella Boffin) posted a lot until recently. :( Alex BB3 has been posting quite a bit recently. Rachel's mother used to post quite a bit, though I have forgotten her name.

yea i spoke to cameron yesterday hes a lovely chap, i didnt watch all the bbs proerly so dont know who jonty is. haha why was bex banned?

i also noticed alex bb3 is now a member and someone mentioned before that racheals mother is a member.
  • ElectraElectra Posts: 55,660
    Forum Member

Freddie's been on a few times recently. Marco posted a couple of times just after UBB. I think Dan was on a few weeks ago.

Haven't seen Bella around recently. Has she left? She used to be on all the time.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    oh and btw are you on about leslie from big brother 6?
    Forum Member

Gerry the Greek is a big fan of yours he was talking about you on twitter last week
  • Chisato GeesteChisato Geeste Posts: 20,654
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bella Boffin= Lesley BB8

This is BB6 Lesleh getting a warm DS welcome. (she later confirmed it was her by wearing what she said she was going to wear on BBLB or something)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bella Boffin= Lesley BB8

This is BB6 Lesleh getting a warm DS welcome. (she later confirmed it was her by wearing what she said she was going to wear on BBLB or something)

wow people were allowed to be rude back then on this forum lol thanks for the link.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Gerry the Greek is a big fan of yours he was talking about you on twitter last week

:D Veri did pass it on. I actually blushed.
    Forum Member
    wow people were allowed to be rude back then on this forum lol thanks for the link.

The Questions for Marco + Shell thread is pretty entertaining too :D

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=174089&highlight=marco+shell
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Electra wrote: »

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=174089&highlight=marco+shell

haha oh lawd this is entertaining i wwish maxwell and saskia were members back then too lol.
  • ftw774ftw774 Posts: 9,353
    Forum Member
    Bella Boffin= Lesley BB8

Mr Blonde on form...

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/forums/showpost.php?p=41074244&postcount=14
    :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Electra wrote: »

Baffled to encounter the previously unknown (to me) Kay Hammond (Tambo) described (I think by you but I have closed the thread now) as "Cameron's girlfriend, Jason's ex". Can this be true? And more to the point, surely not this Kay Hammond?
    Forum Member
    Baffled to encounter the previously unknown (to me) Kay Hammond (Tambo) described (I think by you but I have closed the thread now) as "Cameron's girlfriend, Jason's ex". Can this be true? And more to the point, surely not this Kay Hammond?

That's how she was presented to us in Heat, lol. No, not that Kay Hammond. :p

This Kay Hammond

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/1788714.stm