Options

Emmerdale - Marlon and Laurel

KingCorrieKingCorrie Posts: 308
Forum Member
Is anybody else hoping that they do NOT have a full blown affair? I would love it if they were falling in love but were not able to give into their feelings due to Ashley and the children and think that this would open up so many possibilities.

If Laurel told Ashley she was in love with another man but had never done anything with him would Ashley believe her? Would this then make Ashley push her and Marlon closer together?

emmerdale are often the soap to take storylines in a different direction and I think this would be an excellent storyline rather than having Laurel sneaking behind Ashleys back.

Comments

• Options
    bhvictorybhvictory Posts: 3,410
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think whichever way the producers take this storyline, it will be the right way....... I love a good soap scandal.......:)
  • Options
    Sick BulletSick Bullet Posts: 20,770
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Laural is looking Hot recently who agree? ;p
  • Options
    Stitches83Stitches83 Posts: 1,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bhvictory wrote: »
    I think whichever way the producers take this storyline, it will be the right way....... I love a good soap scandal.......:)

:rolleyes:

It's okay to have an opinion you know? To be a bit discerning, it's not a crime.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Stitches83 wrote: »
    :rolleyes:

It's okay to have an opinion you know? To be a bit discerning, it's not a crime.

Whichever way nature takes them then...... :)
  • Options
    whoyouarexowhoyouarexo Posts: 6,099
    Forum Member
    I think although the actors are more then upto it, it would be such a shame to ruin Ashley/Laurel, they are such a lovely unit together!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think although the actors are more then upto it, it would be such a shame to ruin Ashley/Laurel, they are such a lovely unit together!

It wouldn't be the first time Ashley's been cheated on.....

Whichever way this storyline goes, I'm just gonna sit back and watch and accept whatever the storylines throw up..... If we didn't have the odd scandal or shock every now and then, we wouldn't have half the drama...... :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,328
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I doubt very much that they will have an affair. Though Laurel deserves someone as nice as Marlon after all those years stuck with that miserable Ashtray.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 30
    Forum Member
    You never know. They've been married for an eternity in soap terms so things are due a shake-up
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 36
    Forum Member
    Emmerdale is for old people. Although i think Laurel is really fit. But i hate Ashley. I cant believe the stunt he pulled of last week. I think im going to give Emmerdale a miss for the moment.