Anyone NOT like this twist?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,886
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Do you like it? It seems very cruel. Very deceptive.

Paranoia will return ten fold after this, they won't know what to expect.

Comments

• Robinson1Robinson1 Posts: 2,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't even know what it is, I took the dog out, pray tell!
  • ArcanaArcana Posts: 37,521
    Forum Member
    BB massively overdoes the twists these days but IF it gets rid of somebody rubbish then it's a means to an end.

Trouble is this twist may well fail to do that.
  • EnidanEnidan Posts: 13,101
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't like it. Very, very unfair and cruel.
  • VeriVeri Posts: 96,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I detest it, especially Sam and Sophie getting to pick someone else.

:(
  • SCLeeSCLee Posts: 1,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's 50/50 on facebook. People are fuming. Who knew so many people liked Sophie and Sam?
  • benbeez1benbeez1 Posts: 18,104
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    nope its the best one so far :D
  • diesels hummindiesels hummin Posts: 7,589
    Forum Member
    Its phuckin disgraceful
  • Roland MouseRoland Mouse Posts: 9,531
    Forum Member
    Oh I do hope they pick Gina she really need to go and I wathc the Live Feed so I know what I'm talking about.
  • RiverMRiverM Posts: 1,323
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    well yeah im praying they shove old implants (hazel) in there
  • od hominemod hominem Posts: 8,593
    Forum Member
    Too much buggering about with the nomination process.
  • pericompericom Posts: 6,021
    Forum Member
    Its been worse.. remember Stu in big brother 5.. evicted in the middle of a party via the Diary room.

No eviction crowd no goodbyes, just gone.
  • PilotofthestormPilotofthestorm Posts: 3,279
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I just wish they would stop messing with the nomination process and just let them at each other like normal......that's usually entertainment in itself.
  • PotkettlePotkettle Posts: 2,302
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No I don't like it at all. When I saw Sam's face I don't think he really knew what was happening.:o I hope he survives and Sophie goes. Sam to win.:)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,886
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    HM's had to pick two HM's to put into the safe house, knowing that they'd gain immunity.

Little do they know they have just picked them for eviction and on Wednesday Sophie and Sam have to pick another HM to join them, who'll also be up.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 316
    Forum Member
    I love it. All these fans of the boring HMs will be even more annoyed when J&J go up :D
  • PaulB1973PaulB1973 Posts: 2,561
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SCLee wrote: »
    It's 50/50 on facebook. People are fuming. Who knew so many people liked Sophie and Sam?

If that is the case - then whoever they select will go on Friday (fingers crossed it's the twins!).
  • EnidanEnidan Posts: 13,101
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Robinson1 wrote: »
    I don't even know what it is, I took the dog out, pray tell!

The HM's had to choose two of them to go in the safe house and get immunity etc. Charlie chose Sam and Sophie, the twist it they are now up for eviction and will chose one other to join them who will also be up for eviction and not safe.
  • LockesLockes Posts: 6,568
    Forum Member
    I dont like it, wish they would stop messing round with evictions and nominations, they have lost a lot of viewers through tricks like this
  • yogacatsyogacats Posts: 6,954
    Forum Member
    benbeez1 wrote: »
    nope its the best one so far :D

Definitely! It will carry on with Gina Dexter and one other (or more) till the end. Perfect twist well executed :-)
  • JayUK69JayUK69 Posts: 1,643
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It is cruel, although I think it's likely they will choose Callum to go in on Monday, which means we get rid of him next week. Just a shame it wasn't Gina and the twins, so we could get rid of Jack and Joe instead.

I really don't like the way the producers are messing with the whole nominations this year. As much as I disliked Jackie, she only had 2 votes and shouldn't have been up at all.
  • LMAOLMAO Posts: 3,471
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Its not going to make any difference, they will choose Callum to join them and he will get evicted...Big surprise!! :rolleyes:
  • ackeracker Posts: 8,809
    Forum Member
    pericom wrote: »
    Its been worse.. remember Stu in big brother 5.. evicted in the middle of a party via the Diary room.

No eviction crowd no goodbyes, just gone.

There was a crowd....they loved him and chanted his name. :)
  • SpencerLeveySpencerLevey Posts: 1,511
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No. I love it. BB is best when it gets cruel. Sam and Sophie are so boring and add nothing to the house. The footage during the highlights makes me wish I watched the show drunk. Queen Gina FTW :cool:
  • trevor tigertrevor tiger Posts: 37,996
    Forum Member
    snoozles wrote: »
    I love it. All these fans of the boring HMs will be even more annoyed when J&J go up :D

This is why I'm growing to love it. The twins will surely go :cool:
  • Roland MouseRoland Mouse Posts: 9,531
    Forum Member
    It is unfair as they did not know what they were voting for and we were only told AFTER they were picked.

They didn't pick them because they didn't like them or found them boring.

It's like saying "Pick two HMs for a expensive meal, ha ha no in fact they are up for eviction" - It's weak and doesn't flow with the show at all.