Perez Katie H Calum ALL guilty

CBFreakCBFreak Posts: 28,602
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Katie Hopkins started the row. Calum told Perez to shut up and made a threatening physical lunge and Perez said a disgusting thing.

They all had a part to play in the events. No-one is more or less guilty then the other. They are all equally culpable.

Time to stop cherry picking the guilty parties to try and limitate the guilt of the ones you like.

Comments

• BIGM0MMABIGM0MMA Posts: 1,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    True dat.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 272
    Forum Member
    Keith made me laugh with his comment about Katie h being an ugly sister in panto.
  • JavarnJohnsonJavarnJohnson Posts: 2,138
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Absolutely, but it's astonishing how people will put the blame solely on Perez (or, in some cases, even Nadia).
  • KazzyDKazzyD Posts: 3,393
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Absolutely, but it's astonishing how people will put the blame solely on Perez (or, in some cases, even Nadia).

Nadia is getting the blame cos she dare to say on BBOTS that KH started that whole sequence of arguments
  • eva_prioreva_prior Posts: 2,509
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    CBFreak wrote: »
    Katie Hopkins started the row. Calum told Perez to shut up and made a threatening physical lunge and Perez said a disgusting thing.

They all had a part to play in the events. No-one is more or less guilty then the other. They are all equally culpable.

Time to stop cherry picking the guilty parties to try and limitate the guilt of the ones you like.

Accurate and fair summary, with the addition of C. called P. a 'D' first !
  • JavarnJohnsonJavarnJohnson Posts: 2,138
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    KazzyD wrote: »
    Nadia is getting the blame cos she dare to say on BBOTS that KH started that whole sequence of arguments

How dare she speak the truth.
  • ElvispartacusElvispartacus Posts: 1,943
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No..

Only Perez is Guilty, He's the only one that crossed the line..
    Hence the warning..

Provocation isn't an excuse..
  • yogacatsyogacats Posts: 6,954
    Forum Member

Spot on!
  • yogacatsyogacats Posts: 6,954
    Forum Member
    No..

Hence the warning..

Yeah, push and bully someone for years on end and when they snap and wallop the abuser round the head with a frying pan, that's rolled out; "Provocation isn't an excuse"

Sorry - I beg to differ!
  • CBFreakCBFreak Posts: 28,602
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No..

Hence the warning..

Are you saying Calum's physical aggressive lunge was not crossing the line either.
    And as I said they all played a part. Because one may be deemed more offensive does not make any of the other actions excusable.
    What Perez did was wrong and he has the power over his own mouth
    What Calum did was wrong and he has the power to not violently react
    What Katie H did was wrong and she has the power to not stir
  • valdvald Posts: 46,057
    Forum Member
    This is true.
  • MargMckMargMck Posts: 24,115
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

eva_prior wrote: »
    Accurate and fair summary, with the addition of C. called P. a 'D' first !

Absolutely. I'm going to try to ignore those threads apportioning blame to just one of them.
  • DanShadwellDanShadwell Posts: 300
    Forum Member
    I'm not Callum's biggest fan but I feel by now he has earned the right to tell Perez to STFU once without getting hauled over the coals for it.
  • docmandocman Posts: 5,024
    Forum Member

I agree 100%

Perez is an obnoxious blob but Katie is a mean, nasty and manipulate bully. And Calum uses his physical size to intimidate. Kav is a sheep. He knows what Katie is doing to Perez AND Keith is bad but he is too cowardly to step up.
  • Captain KipperCaptain Kipper Posts: 9,913
    Forum Member

Hopkins started the row with Keith, that happened in the bedroom away from Calum and Perez...that much is true.

But she didn't start the argument Between Perez and Calum.
  • ElvispartacusElvispartacus Posts: 1,943
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Are you saying Calum's physical aggressive lunge was not crossing the line either.
    And as I said they all played a part. Because one may be deemed more offensive does not make any of the other actions excusable.
    What Perez did was wrong and he has the power over his own mouth
    What Calum did was wrong and he has the power to not violently react
    What Katie H did was wrong and she has the power to not stir

Only what Perez did is against the Rules.

Did not notice Calum's physical aggressive, if he did do it, it was insignificant, as I did not Notice it,..
  • billiesmithbilliesmith Posts: 11,912
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No..

Hence the warning..

It was an excuse used with regularity on here for Alexander's use of homophobic language.

I agree with the OP - no one of Calum, Perez or Katie H came out of that well - but somehow Nadia comes off worst on here :confused:

Lots of double standards and hypocrisy.
  • Pices-55Pices-55 Posts: 18,401
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I agree OP, all three played a part and it's great to see that yet again Nadia was right.
    Forum Member
    Pices-55 wrote: »
    I agree OP, all three played a part and it's great to see that yet again Nadia was right.

Well no, Nadia claimed that the whole thing was KH's fault...which of course was wrong.

KH in no way had anything to do with Perez kicking off at Calum.
  • paralaxparalax Posts: 12,127
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They are all going stir crazy. They all talk behind each other's backs, they all are ready to have a go at each other.
  • ruffleruffle Posts: 4,535
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

No one is responcability but parez he is a grown man he has to take responcability for his own action and anything that comes out of his mouth it's crazy to blame anyone else
  • ruffleruffle Posts: 4,535
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pices-55 wrote: »

It's what came out of parez,s mouth that was the problem for that he is responcability for not others
  • XassyXassy Posts: 9,365
    Forum Member
    I missed the start. How did the row start please?
  • Pices-55Pices-55 Posts: 18,401
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well no, Nadia claimed that the whole thing was KH's fault...which of course was wrong.

KH in no way had anything to do with Perez kicking off at Calum.

I disagree, Hopkins started the argument and Keith was relaying what had happened when Calum became aggressive towards Perez, she started the whole thing as usual, we have heard many of them now say how she just looks to cause trouble, she stalks people in there apparently.
    What Perez said was wrong and unfortunate, had he just said ''oh go stick it up your ass'' it would have been fine but he didn't and he deserved his warning.
    Forum Member
    Xassy wrote: »
    I missed the start. How did the row start please?

They were all calmly sat in the kitchen talking about Kav being drunk and how he behaves, then KH stormed off into the bedroom displeased with something Keith said (it wasn't that bad really) and Keith followed her into the bedroom and they had words.

Later Perez starts slagging KH off to his body guard (Nadia) and Calum tries to get Perez to stop hyping up the dispute between Keith and KH...then Perez said he wont be shut up blah blah blah, and then both got angry with Calum calling Perez a dick, then Prerez said he will be a huge dick (as if we didn't already know) and that he'll shove it up Calum's rectal area...understandably Calum wasn't best please with that and had to be retrained by Cami and KH.

And somehow the KH dislikers say it's all her fault. lol