Who would win a Fight BB3 Spencer Smith or bb5 Victor Ebuwa

gentleguygentleguy Posts: 16,358
Forum Member
✭✭
These two are good mates in real life and i remember them being both very physically competative i wonder who would win a fight if they came to blows, i heard victor himself is doing a charity boxing match soon.

Comments

• Jungle CatsJungle Cats Posts: 765
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Victor would win

he already proved his ability to fight when he floored some idiot who was harassing him in public
  • gentleguygentleguy Posts: 16,358
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Victor would win

he already proved his ability to fight when he floored some idiot who was harassing him in public

lol really who was that and when was this lol. im personally not sure remember spencer being competative and tough and he beat muscleman lee in a arm wrestle lol who knows.
  • TrumblesTrumbles Posts: 7,781
    Forum Member
    gentleguy wrote: »
    lol really who was that and when was this lol. I'm personally not sure remember Spencer being competitive and tough and he beat muscleman Lee in a arm wrestle lol who knows.
    After UBB - Victor got in a bit of hot water over it:
    Big Brother's Victor charged with assault.
    Two idiots, in fact. :cool:

He mentioned what happened in a reply to me much later:
    Victor Ebuwa (page 6)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Trumbles wrote: »
    After UBB - Victor got in a bit of hot water over it:
    Big Brother's Victor charged with assault.
    Two idiots, in fact. :cool:

He mentioned what happened in a reply to me much later:
    Victor Ebuwa (page 6)

ok thanks for link
  • PitmanPitman Posts: 28,495
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Spencer was in better shape than Victor, though he probably wouldn't be able to be arsed to get up off his chair :cool:
  • AA2009AA2009 Posts: 8,378
    Forum Member
    Louise would win in her demin jacket.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Pitman wrote: »
    Spencer was in better shape than Victor, though he probably wouldn't be able to be arsed to get up off his chair :cool:

i never understood people who said he was boring tbh.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    AA2009 wrote: »
    Louise would win in her demin jacket.

'lool'
  • cavallicavalli Posts: 18,738
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This is not a very gentle thread :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    cavalli wrote: »
    This is not a very gentle thread :D

lool so who do you think would win.
  • Corey WebsterCorey Webster Posts: 1,490
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That's not a very gentle thought to have gentleguy.

It don't really matter who would win in a fight. There are different circumstances and factors that would come into play.

No matter who we fight, physically or mentally, we are only fighting with ourselves. This is very important to note. :)
  • DangermooseDangermoose Posts: 67,645
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That's not a very gentle thought to have gentleguy.

It don't really matter who would win in a fight. There are different circumstances and factors that would come into play.

No matter who we fight, physically or mentally, we are only fighting with ourselves. This is very important to note. :)

It does matter cos I'd wanna know who to put my tenner on - that's what's very important to note ................................................ :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You put that money away Dangermoose and win the respect of yourself. :)
  • MargMckMargMck Posts: 24,115
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It does matter cos I'd wanna know who to put my tenner on - that's what's very important to note ................................................ :)

Respect Dangermoose.;-) Anyway, Victor to win I'm pretty sure, will go halves with you on the bet if Gentle's latest fight plan ever comes to fruition.:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    MargMck wrote: »
    Respect Dangermoose.;-) Anyway, Victor to win I'm pretty sure, will go halves with you on the bet if Gentle's latest fight plan ever comes to fruition.:D

You got a deal Marg ...... if we win we can buy us some respect off that Ebay wotsit ;-)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You have to consider how well you yourself would cope in a fight before you go encouraging others to do so.

"Who would win in a fight" is playground talk.

Let those two guys stand in peace and revise yourselves.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,003
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't know how to drive, but I can speculate on how fast two different vehicles can go and which one would be likely to win ...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    some people take life way too seriously lool:confused: yawn
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't know how to drive, but I can speculate on how fast two different vehicles can go and which one would be likely to win ...

I've done my revision and this is what I came up with http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4drNFXd6dw
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    gentleguy wrote: »
    some people take life way too seriously lool:confused: yawn

Life is about happiness.

Fightning isn't happiness. If you mention fighting it's projection of inner conflict.

You are better than that, I'm sure and we needn't discuss who would win in a fight. :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Life is about happiness.

Fightning isn't happiness. If you mention fighting it's projection of inner conflict.

You are better than that, I'm sure and we needn't discuss who would win in a fight. :)

:confused::confused:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Life is about happiness.

And a discussion forum is about discussing things of all matters - many in a metaphorical/tongue in cheek/humorous/lighthearted manner and are free to do so without this constant condescension so Gentle Guy and anyone else is entitled to do so without constantly feeling they are being preached to!

:)
  • MargMckMargMck Posts: 24,115
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And a discussion forum is about discussing things of all matters - many in a metaphorical/tongue in cheek/humorous/lighthearted manner and are free to do so without this constant condescension so Gentle Guy and anyone else is entitled to do so without constantly feeling they are being preached to!

Hear hear, we don't need this moral instruction - surely there must be forums with a 'Talk Down to Other People' section for those afflicted with this urge.

On topic, Victor has been posting a lot of fight and boxing stuff on his Twitter for the last couple of days.:D:D:D
    https://twitter.com/VicEbuwaSlick
    "Legs are hurting today. Oh well, time for another 'Thug Workout'
    We've definitely picked the winner of GentleGuy's latest head-to-head.;-)
  • planetsplanets Posts: 47,784
    Forum Member

well said Dangermoose, how tiresome faux psychology stated as FACT (ooooo james jordan is it you?) is.....some revision is definitely required.....

would the match up look like this with Spencer being played by Alf Roberts and Sir Michael Caine playing Victor....
    you're a big man but you're in bad shape now behave yourself....
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

thank you lol:)