The Only Way is Essex [Part 2]

SupportSupport Posts: 70,496
Administrator
Devon wrote: »
I totally dissagree with you here. I see it in a totally different light to you. I think Arg always thought he could win Lydia back at any time & I think finally Lydia has grown so tired of James that she is well and truly over him. I think Arg is gutted because after his 16K makeover he has realised that Lydia is never coming back to him. I really liked them both to begin with but imo Arg has just made a prat of himself. I just hope Lydia has the strength to keep moving on with her life. Imo, he problem is: she is too nice & feels sorry for him. I am glad she is finally moving on. After the way he has acted I believe she deserves better & I hope she finds it :cool:
    Admin Notice: This thread is a continuation of: http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1370059

Comments

• DevonDevon Posts: 4,063
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      :eek: we've been moved!!!

Keep talking folks .... I was enjoying the banter :D
    • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 414
      Forum Member
      ha ha!! we have indeed! Just seen Sam Faiers face on a new advertisment ''Swimwear'' Bad enough seeing her in TOWIE FFS!! :-))))))
    • MamajencoMamajenco Posts: 190
      Forum Member
      Originally Posted by Devon

(QUOTE)I totally dissagree with you here. I see it in a totally different light to you. I think Arg always thought he could win Lydia back at any time & I think finally Lydia has grown so tired of James that she is well and truly over him. I think Arg is gutted because after his 16K makeover he has realised that Lydia is never coming back to him. I really liked them both to begin with but imo Arg has just made a prat of himself. I just hope Lydia has the strength to keep moving on with her life. Imo, he problem is: she is too nice & feels sorry for him. I am glad she is finally moving on. After the way he has acted I believe she deserves better & I hope she finds it (QUOTE)

I totally agree with your opinion of Arg. I think he's a total t**t. He made an absolute show of himself on Sunday laughing uproariously at the mindless banter going on with his gang of little boys. He's trying far too hard to show he's moved on & is happy without Lydia. I never could see her attraction for him anyway. He was definitely batting out of his league there.

He's a great big lumbering idiot who needs to grow up.:eek:
      Forum Member
      WTF is Args laugh all about?!!!!! :-))))

Yeah, he is an utter d....khead this time round. He just needs to move on!!
    • Truth TellerTruth Teller Posts: 9,126
      Forum Member
      I notice on the DS homepage they are saying they are going to do a TOWIE episode in Marbella - soon after Brian Belo announced he was talking to Ch5 about doing a programme in Marbella:rolleyes:

Also there is a vid with Mario, Ricky, Jess, Sam and Bob. Two of the most boring girls. Funny since Lauren is in talks they are pushing Jess forward. In a snog, marry, avoid Ricky even said he'd snog Sam:eek: with Jess there......She is only on the show to promote her music;)....don't believe her and Ricky relationship one bit..........
      Forum Member
      I notice on the DS homepage they are saying they are going to do a TOWIE episode in Marbella - soon after Brian Belo announced he was talking to Ch5 about doing a programme in Marbella:rolleyes:

Also there is a vid with Mario, Ricky, Jess, Sam and Bob. Two of the most boring girls. Funny since Lauren is in talks they are pushing Jess forward. In a snog, marry, avoid Ricky even said he'd snog Sam:eek: with Jess there......She is only on the show to promote her music;)....don't believe her and Ricky relationship one bit..........

Excellent review of what is happening in Towie. Well said.:)

It's all becoming so predictable now ..... Predictable rubbish :rolleyes:
      Forum Member
      Forgot to say in my last post how much I dislike Jess. She's just like her mother .... Vile :eek:
    • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 799
      Forum Member
      ✭✭
      “Think youll find its a defined term including the words promiscuous and unintelligent, check it out weirdo;”

That’s just a pejorative (belittling) stereotype that Lydia isn’t obliged to comply with. People create stereotypes, not the other way around. Articles like that are written as observations of people like Lydia, not as some kind of checklist for them to have to tick off and comply with. :confused: You saying that she should “stop with the ‘I have morals’ act” if she's "going to be" an “Essex girl” (as defined on Wikipedia!) is silly. Plus, how boring the show would be if they all followed some weird personality checklist like a gaggle of clones.
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      I notice on the DS homepage they are saying they are going to do a TOWIE episode in Marbella - soon after Brian Belo announced he was talking to Ch5 about doing a programme in Marbella:rolleyes: .

in the mail today, pics of the girls in Marbella & also a story telling us Frankie Essex lost a stone in 2 weeks at bootcamp :eek:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2138369/TOWIEs-Frankie-Essex-looks-slender-sexy-sun-Marbella-losing-stone-just-weeks.html
    • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 840
      Forum Member
      ✭✭
      why is towie not on until the 13th may?!
    • treetreetreetree Posts: 1,926
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭

they're off to Marbs LOL so i suspect well see all the gossip and scenes from there on the 13th
    • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 840
      Forum Member
      ✭✭
      ohhh what? they can't just stop the series cos theyve all gone on holiday!
    • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22,127
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      hello part 2 :eek::D

Britain's Got More Talent Live is on all week and taking it's slot.
    • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 515
      Forum Member
      ✭✭
      Just watched the repeats of the new series on ITV2 and I really despise Joey Essex and that bunch of helmets he knocks about with. They are sooooo pathetic constantly trying to compete with Mario, Ricky and co. and making bitchy comments like a group of school girls. Both Joey and Arg have gotten too big for their boots, fame has gotten to their heads and dont even start me on Diags. He has a face like an omlette yet he's criticizing Mario's appearance. That's nearly as ridiculous as Sam Faires last week telling Ricky not to text Gemma when hes texting Jess, when this was the girl who for 3 series she was chasing after Mark texting him behind Lauren's back and declaring her love for him when he'd gotten engaged. Practice what you preach sweetheart.

Really like Cara and Billie think they are really nice genuine girls. Gone right off Gemma the way she treated Charlie was dreadful belittling him and making him feel like he wasnt good enough for her when in fact it was the other way round.

Hope Lauren Goodger is back after the break as shes my fave and always has been, I hope the reports about her have been exaggerated as she was a nice girl when this started and hope it hasnt changed her too much or inflated her ego.

Was praying the engine on the helicopter was going to set on fire and it would come crashing down and smash into oblivion.
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      That's nearly as ridiculous as Sam Faires last week telling Ricky not to text Gemma when hes texting Jess, when this was the girl who for 3 series she was chasing after Mark texting him behind Lauren's back and declaring her love for him when he'd gotten engaged. Practice what you preach sweetheart.
      bloomin eck mandie ...... you're right. I never even thought of it like that but now you mention :eek:
    • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 18
      Forum Member
      ciaociao wrote: »
      “Think youll find its a defined term including the words promiscuous and unintelligent, check it out weirdo;”

That’s just a pejorative (belittling) stereotype that Lydia isn’t obliged to comply with. People create stereotypes, not the other way around. Articles like that are written as observations of people like Lydia, not as some kind of checklist for them to have to tick off and comply with. :confused: You saying that she should “stop with the ‘I have morals’ act” if she's "going to be" an “Essex girl” (as defined on Wikipedia!) is silly. Plus, how boring the show would be if they all followed some weird personality checklist like a gaggle of clones.

completely agree with you, Lydia didn't ask to be born "an Essex girl" so why should people assume because she is one that automatically means she should sleep around etc.i think it's refreshing to see a girl who does have morals on the show, it's nice that they don't all conform to stereotypes!
    • rivercity_rulesrivercity_rules Posts: 24,270
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      Just watched the repeats of the new series on ITV2 and I really despise Joey Essex and that bunch of helmets he knocks about with. They are sooooo pathetic constantly trying to compete with Mario, Ricky and co. and making bitchy comments like a group of school girls. Both Joey and Arg have gotten too big for their boots, fame has gotten to their heads and dont even start me on Diags. He has a face like an omlette yet he's criticizing Mario's appearance. That's nearly as ridiculous as Sam Faires last week telling Ricky not to text Gemma when hes texting Jess, when this was the girl who for 3 series she was chasing after Mark texting him behind Lauren's back and declaring her love for him when he'd gotten engaged. Practice what you preach sweetheart.

Really like Cara and Billie think they are really nice genuine girls. Gone right off Gemma the way she treated Charlie was dreadful belittling him and making him feel like he wasnt good enough for her when in fact it was the other way round.

Hope Lauren Goodger is back after the break as shes my fave and always has been, I hope the reports about her have been exaggerated as she was a nice girl when this started and hope it hasnt changed her too much or inflated her ego.

Was praying the engine on the helicopter was going to set on fire and it would come crashing down and smash into oblivion.

Standing up at a party in a packed nightclub screaming "You C*nt" at Mark and Sam in episode one? nice?

She's been rotten from the beginning and now has even less reason to be there and can't handle the lack of attention.
    • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 515
      Forum Member
      ✭✭
      Standing up at a party in a packed nightclub screaming "You C*nt" at Mark and Sam in episode one? nice?

She's been rotten from the beginning and now has even less reason to be there and can't handle the lack of attention.

If someone who had been brazenly chasing after your boyfriend for years had come in a club where you were celebrating your birthday with your friends flirting with the love of your life in your face how would you react? because to be quite frank if that was me i'd have gone over there and smashed the granny out of the sly piece of shit!

At least she doesnt fake relationships like Sam to get at the forefront of the show
    • Beautiful_HarvBeautiful_Harv Posts: 9,144
      Forum Member
      If someone who had been brazenly chasing after your boyfriend for years had come in a club where you were celebrating your birthday with your friends flirting with the love of your life in your face how would you react? because to be quite frank if that was me i'd have gone over there and smashed the granny out of the sly piece of shit!

At least she doesnt fake relationships like Sam to get at the forefront of the show

Agreed, i hope we dont have another couple of episodes with poor Joey after she's dumped him.

The producers really need to get rid of the sister though- what exactly does she bring to the show, she just repeats what sam says but says it as a question. Dead behind the eyes.
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭

Agreed.

Lauren may not have always acted well but given the way she was treated by Mark and all of his blinkered horrible family, I'm not surprised she was, at times, volatile.
      She was with Mark for 10 yrs, you would have thought he would have had a little more respect & Sam was supposed to be Laurens friend. What friend jumps straight into your shoes when you've just split up with your ex fiance of ten years? ..... that's exactly what Sam did.
      I've always sided with Lauren. Yeah she has had a few slanging matches here and there but the Wright family are enough to make anyones blood boil.
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      It's in the Mail today that Sam has Trichotillomania - a disorder which causes her to pull out her eyelashes.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2141164/TOWIE-Sam-Faiers-opens-impulsive-control-disorder.html#ixzz1uIqH1fXj

Also Lovely Lydia Bright sunning herself in Dubai :)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2141370/Lydia-Bright-shows-VERY-sunburned-bikini-showers-beach.html
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      :eek:

not sure if this will work but look at this pic link of Sam .... it's a bit cheeky to say the least :eek:

hope it works ....

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B0057IPB4A/ref=s9_simh_gw_p14_d0_g79_i5?pf_rd_m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&pf_rd_s=center-2&pf_rd_r=0ETRWK93BC56E7Z6AN1N&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=467128533&pf_rd_i=468294
      Forum Member
      Sam and Billie; ewww they need their heads banging togetherr; can not stand these two fake bicthes on bit......silly pair of cows!!

Team Lauren G, Lauren P, Chloe, and Frankie all the way!!

Jess needs a good smack in the face....go on Laren, for me...please!!! :-))))))))
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      back tonight!! :D