Peter feckin Andre on Loose Women......BORING

Comments

• Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    claire33 wrote: »
    Just because 1 of the children isn't his doesn't say you can't love them..and as much as ppl take the pee out of him loving his children at least he does love them and isn't afraid to show it, unlike some scumbag mothers and fathers who couldn't give a damn..

Claire ... It was a little tongue in cheek...But now . My point is WE ALL LOVE OUR KIDS... and we don't sell them on tv every week. the fact he tells everyone every 2 minutes and gets his kids to tell him they love him on camera smacks of insecurity to me
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I still continue to be shocked at the new lows PA seems to stoop to daily when it comes to making his brother's cancer all about him. Granted, I knew he'd be shameless about using the cancer to get attention for his awful programme but he's taking the absolute michael by going on about how frail HE is.

Disgusting human being. Why are the media giving him the time of day? Does he really sell that well for them? If so, I despair.

The media give him the time of day because they know he will dance for them anytime they want, by him creating or putting his name to anything KP, that does sell ;)
    PA rushes to OZ to be by brothers bedside ???? did anyone else see AA bedridden ??? what I saw was a stressed out healthy looking bloke, who just wanted to get on with his treatment, and from the comment he made to PA about not wanting to talk about it, Id say a bloke who dosent really want all this media attention but is just doing it for his brother PA failing career, and why if youd gone all that way to support someone would you leave them when they were about to under go surgery ?? didnt think it was fair that AA daughter had to shy away from cameras, or that AA wife was replaced by PA on hospital visits, its quite clear to see which brother is supporting which, after all, just what would PA have filmed for this series if his brother hadnt got sick :confused:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    claire33 wrote: »
    Just because 1 of the children isn't his doesn't say you can't love them..and as much as ppl take the pee out of him loving his children at least he does love them and isn't afraid to show it, unlike some scumbag mothers and fathers who couldn't give a damn..

Although I dont doubt PA loves his kids, in his own way, some scumbag mothers and fathers are quite well versed in the deceptive art of, publicly, showing how much they love their kids, not all books can be judged by there showy covers ;)
  • Goldbear86Goldbear86 Posts: 1,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BReal2 wrote: »
    So PA has taken to exploiting his niece now?:mad:

Well his children, ex wife, immediate family are all fair game. The question is how far is PA going to take exploiting his brother? Why do I have the horrible feeling if his brother gets more ill, the cameras will be there to capture every moment.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,114
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The new trailer has Pete saying he wishes he could spend more time with his brother Andrew and then suggesting a day together. All filmed of course:rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Goldbear86 wrote: »
    Well his children, ex wife, immediate family are all fair game. The question is how far is PA going to take exploiting his brother? Why do I have the horrible feeling if his brother gets more ill, the cameras will be there to capture every moment.

I get that feeling to and that's what makes me feel uncomfortable. I really don't know how people would want to watch a man they don't know die infront of their eyes on tv.. All cos they like his famous brother. None of us have the right to pry into this mans life but his brother gave us that right by selling his story.
    This man sells his fans an image of a family man.. But to me he is only bothered about his own image and will sell their privacy to gain the sympathetic love of his public
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    bunny55 wrote: »
    The new trailer has Pete saying he wishes he could spend more time with his brother Andrew and then suggesting a day together. All filmed of course:rolleyes:

He could spend time with him of he wished. Just turn down work for a while and turn the cameras off. Everyone would understand and he would be respected more if he did
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cym wrote: »
    The media give him the time of day because they know he will dance for them anytime they want, by him creating or putting his name to anything KP, that does sell ;)
    PA rushes to OZ to be by brothers bedside ???? did anyone else see AA bedridden ??? what I saw was a stressed out healthy looking bloke, who just wanted to get on with his treatment, and from the comment he made to PA about not wanting to talk about it, Id say a bloke who dosent really want all this media attention but is just doing it for his brother PA failing career, and why if youd gone all that way to support someone would you leave them when they were about to under go surgery ?? didnt think it was fair that AA daughter had to shy away from cameras, or that AA wife was replaced by PA on hospital visits, its quite clear to see which brother is supporting which, after all, just what would PA have filmed for this series if his brother hadnt got sick :confused:

That was my impression too of Andrew, worried, yes, but a genuine, modest person, who seemed to just want to get on with things and not have such a fuss made. Boy, was PA making a fuss, and all for the cameras, blathering on about how Andrew was going to beat it, and how it was terrible, and how he loves his brothers, and how hard it had hit him (him!) and how upset he is (he even had Michael? tell the cameras how he, PA, feels things more deeply than anyone else, just in case we hadn't realised this and not noticed PA jumping up and down saying 'me me me' all the time.) I found his attention-seeking quite sickening.

For those who didn't watch, we had some lovely shots of PA using his hyperventilation bag, talking about how he's been having terrible panic attacks again :cry: while poor Andrew (the man with the cancer, btw) stood and listened. And I agree, the justification to camera for leaving was bizarre, and totally PA-centred, and very little to do with his brother's timetable and everything to do with PA.

Back in London, it was solid shots of PA playing the role of the 'extra upset' brother to camera with endless droning on by various people about how 'Pete gets so worried about other people he forgets all about himself'.

Somehow, I don't think they need to worry about that.
  • GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
    Forum Member
    DO anyone believe this?

Dan Wootton: Stressed Peter Andre has tried to quit showbiz altogether
    Dan Wootton reveals how Pete is busy consulting top doctors about his brother's treatment for cancer
    Dan Wootton, Now's Editor At Large, has known Peter Andre for years and witnessed the deep love he has for his family.
    With brother Andrew battling kidney cancer, Pete, 39, is in a bit of a state.
    'By his own admission, Pete doesn't cope well with stress,' says Dan.
    'He's candidly spoken of his battle with depression and crippling panic attacks.
    'Some have criticised his decision to carry on with public appearances and photo calls, but his friends want people to know the truth: everything Pete's doing is for his brother and with his blessing.
    'Many times over the past few weeks, Pete's tried to quit showbiz altogether.
    'He's begged his manager Claire Powell to cancel all his filming and promotional commitments so he can spend every waking moment focusing on his sick brother.
    'But brave Andrew's urged Peter to carry on.
    '"I need you to tell the world what I'm going through," he's told him. "One in three people suffers from cancer at some point. You're a celeb, so you have a responsibility to raise awareness. We need to find a way to cure me."
    'Since then, Pete's secretly met with top doctors to discuss potentially revolutionary treatments. Andrew's currently on a new form of cancer drugs.'
  • Lovely LadyLovely Lady Posts: 473
    Forum Member
    BReal2 wrote: »
    So PA has taken to exploiting his niece now?:mad:

He'd dig up Mother Teresa and exploit her if he could.

What amazes me is how one person can have such little self-awareness when it comes to how appalling their actions are making them look. Even if you've got someone like CP pulling your strings, surely with most people there would come a point where they would say enough is enough? Just don't get it.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why would a man who has never been in the spotlight (Andrew) suddenly want the world to know what he is going through.. Just doesn't add up
    In answer to Goatys post ... NO
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,548
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Always surprises me how people have different interpretation from others. I hope Andrew is without pain and keeps faith and that all the Andre(Andrea) family and friends stay strong supporting each other.

For those that keep going on about Sawas and Thea Andre/a they will have much support by family and friends and no doubt in constant contact with their children. Sawas and Thea are Jehovah Witnesses all at the Kingdom Hall they attend and all they know and those in the Jehovah Witness faith will be supporting and praying.
  • BReal2BReal2 Posts: 863
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Goaty wrote: »
    DO anyone believe this?

Dan Wootton reveals how Pete is busy consulting top doctors about his brother's treatment for cancer
    Dan Wootton, Now's Editor At Large, has known Peter Andre for years and witnessed the deep love he has for his family.
    'He's candidly spoken of his battle with depression and crippling panic attacks.
    'Some have criticised his decision to carry on with public appearances and photo calls, but his friends want people to know the truth: everything Pete's doing is for his brother and with his blessing.
    'He's begged his manager Claire Powell to cancel all his filming and promotional commitments so he can spend every waking moment focusing on his sick brother.
    '"I need you to tell the world what I'm going through," he's told him. "One in three people suffers from cancer at some point. You're a celeb, so you have a responsibility to raise awareness. We need to find a way to cure me."
    'Since then, Pete's secretly met with top doctors to discuss potentially revolutionary treatments. Andrew's currently on a new form of cancer drugs.'

What a ridiculous story. It's truly disgusting how they are trying to portray him as both a victim and a hero .:mad: His behavior is vile and there is no excusing it.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    @Goaty - predicable and utterly transparent reactive PR - aka criticism-defensive bullshit.

This bit made me laugh though:

I wonder did that 'plea' include his reality show? :rolleyes: PA must think we all came down in the last rainshower.

Wootton is making him look 10 times worse that he already is, if that's possible.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Always surprises me how people have different interpretation from others. I hope Andrew is without pain and keeps faith and that all the Andre(Andrea) family and friends stay strong supporting each other.

For those that keep going on about Sawas and Thea Andre/a they will have much support by family and friends and no doubt in constant contact with their children. Sawas and Thea are Jehovah Witnesses all at the Kingdom Hall they attend and all they know and those in the Jehovah Witness faith will be supporting and praying.

I have no problems whatsoever with the above. They're just doing what any family would do in the circumstances. I saw nothing in the way any of them behaved that deserves any critisicm. His parents in particular seem lovely people

PA is the one who's made it into a one-man circus. He is contemptible.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why would a man who has never been in the spotlight (Andrew) suddenly want the world to know what he is going through.. Just doesn't add up
    In answer to Goatys post ... NO

http://twitter.com/#!/magdandrea
    MagdaAndre
    Thank you for following me : ) you guys ROCK xoxoxoxo from Andrew and Me <3
  • NotaTypoNotaTypo Posts: 4,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »
    @Goaty - predicable and utterly transparent reactive PR - aka criticism-defensive bullshit.

This bit made me laugh though:

I wonder did that 'plea' include his reality show? :rolleyes: PA must think we all came down in the last rainshower.

Wootton is making him look 10 times worse that he already is, if that's possible.
    Middle aged father of 3 pleads with his EMPLOYEE.:rolleyes: Someone should tell Pete that his manager works for him and should do what he tells her... not the other way around.

And if it's true that Claire Powell refused to give Peter time off to care for his sick brother, it makes her look like an uncaring harridan, more interested in earning her cut than the welfare of sick man and his caring, sensitive, prone to panic attacks and bouts of mental illness brother.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »
    I have no problems whatsoever with the above. They're just doing what any family would do in the circumstances. I saw nothing in the way any of them behaved that deserves any critisicm. His parents in particular seem lovely people

PA is the one who's made it into a one-man circus. He is contemptible.

I respect your opinion Lexi yet I disagree with it.

No ones knows what hit the cutting room floor the footage could be different and what we got to see possible what the channel thought people would want to see.
    Looking at Peters twitter it seems the majority have no problem most just wish to offer support to the Andre family.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I respect your opinion Lexi yet I disagree with it.

No ones knows what hit the cutting room floor the footage could be different and what we got to see possible what the channel thought people would want to see.
    Looking at Peters twitter it seems the majority have no problem most just wish to offer support to the Andre family.

Er, I can only judge him by what he shows of himself. And what he shows of himself is self-indulgent and contemptible so let's stop with the 'cutting room floor' scenario, as if it contains a whole other less needy, less cynical, nicer PA.

He's been in the reality show game for a long time, he knows the score, this is not some naive innocent at the mercy of and being manipulated for gain by dark forces. All I'm seeing is a 40yr old man cynically playing on his need for attention and sympathy at the indiscriminate expense of his family.

Whether he knows how he comes across or not is the question. Could be he's so thick he doesn't. But then what's all the desperate defensive PR by the likes of Wootton etc about? Why the need to justify it if he's not aware of how manipulative it all is? Because that's what the criticism is trying to counter - the charges of manipulation.

Fans of his will of course have a different perspective. :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,114
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Goaty wrote: »
    DO anyone believe this?

"Some have criticized his decision to carry on public......" Of course they read forums and comment pages on the internet. This article is to justify his continuing and lays it firmly at Andrew's feet, having urged Peter to carry on.
  • nerdgirlfromthek83nerdgirlfromthek83 Posts: 503
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Has anyone seen the new article on the DM?
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2131984/Peter-Andre-brothers-rally-cancer-stricken-sibling-Andrew.html
    I've already written a full scale rant on this matter in their comment box.
    Also does anyone think the DM is OBSESSED with PA?
  • DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    In the true spirit of the Abomination that is Andre, I'm making this post all about me and I find this pantomime beneath contempt and insulting to everyone who is going through the trauma of cancer at this time.

Why on earth do people think that Andre feels more pain than us other mortals?:mad:

I should probably stop reading all this garbage because it distresses me.:cry:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    http://twitter.com/#!/magdandrea
    MagdaAndre
    Thank you for following me : ) you guys ROCK xoxoxoxo from Andrew and Me <3

Doesn't mean he wants to be thrust in the limelight at this tough time, have you thought she is doing this to support Peter and his show..
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Has anyone seen the new article on the DM?
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2131984/Peter-Andre-brothers-rally-cancer-stricken-sibling-Andrew.html
    I've already written a full scale rant on this matter in their comment box.
    Also does anyone think the DM is OBSESSED with PA?

Woot ten works for the DAILY MAIL
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    In the true spirit of the Abomination that is Andre, I'm making this post all about me and I find this pantomime beneath contempt and insulting to everyone who is going through the trauma of cancer at this time.

Why on earth do people think that Andre feels more pain than us other mortals?:mad:

I should probably stop reading all this garbage because it distresses me.:cry:

As a fan of yours I demand the right to see your tears and any member of your families tears today and forever
This discussion has been closed.