Options

Money saving tips

EverlastingEverlasting Posts: 284
Forum Member
So both me and my mum work, im on minimum wage so dont get much money. And my mum gets barely enough to pay the bills.
And ive also got three siblings so all my money goes on stuff like helping my mum with bills paying for electric and food for the house.
And even then my mum cant pay off all the bills and debt shes in and we dont have enough food to last us a week.
(Im only 18 and cant afford to move into house or a flat thats why i still live at home, i never have any treats unless its something little like a chocolate bar, and we dont go on holiday ive never been on one)
So i need some money saving tips

Comments

• Options
    ba_baracusba_baracus Posts: 3,236
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You would need to list exactly what your money is spent on, every single bill and the amount, how much on smoking, food, etc.
  • Options
    postitpostit Posts: 23,839
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So both me and my mum work, im on minimum wage so dont get much money. And my mum gets barely enough to pay the bills.
    And ive also got three siblings so all my money goes on stuff like helping my mum with bills paying for electric and food for the house.
    And even then my mum cant pay off all the bills and debt shes in and we dont have enough food to last us a week.
    (Im only 18 and cant afford to move into house or a flat thats why i still live at home, i never have any treats unless its something little like a chocolate bar, and we dont go on holiday ive never been on one)
    So i need some money saving tips

It would be helpful to know what you DO have, what you normally eat as a family etc.
  • Options
    Lou KellyLou Kelly Posts: 2,778
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Go on the game?