HO: When is Esther having the baby?

camy934camy934 Posts: 1,821
Forum Member
✭✭✭
She sure seems to have being pregnant for about 10 years. It must be soon surely :D:D

Comments

• jxbrennajxbrenna Posts: 977
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Its like Bonnie from Family Guy, she will remain pregnant untill the writers decide what to do with her :D
  • HankshawHankshaw Posts: 4,224
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't know why people think this. She's been pregnant for a normal amount of time and should give birth some time this month.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13
    Forum Member
    Esther got pregnant around November so I think it should be sometime this month - according to one of the soap magazines,
    sometime during the week beginning 13th July, Kim puts a drug in Esther's drink to induce labour (so Esther can have the baby and she and Grace can run away together - or so she thinks). Esther obviously doesn't realise and does drink it.
  • Tweety PieTweety Pie Posts: 1,156
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    camy934 wrote: »
    She sure seems to have being pregnant for about 10 years. It must be soon surely :D:D

My thoughts exactly! It really feels like she has been pregnant forever. I'm sure Sinead was pregnant after her and she's given birth. Spoilers on DS show Trevor holding a baby in blue (so assume it's boy) so it must be sometime soon.
  • attitude99attitude99 Posts: 14,848
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think why it seems Esther has been pregnant for years is because the show moves so quickly yet she's been pregnant for a normal amount of time.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 841
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Its because soap pregnancies normally last only 6 months.
  • Lauren_WeezleyLauren_Weezley Posts: 105
    Forum Member
    Very soon definitely because if you saw a spoiler of the car crash involving Grace and Trevor with baby in his arm, look like baby wear a blue.
  • Joe_GuerraJoe_Guerra Posts: 191
    Forum Member
    another reason why it seems she has been pregnant for a long time is because in soaps usually the woman finds out she's pregant at about 2-3 months in. whereas esther and the viewers have been aware of her pregnancy from day one from the surrogacy.
  • Cal_Scream2Cal_Scream2 Posts: 6,733
    Forum Member
    I agree.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 841
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Joe_Guerra wrote: »
    another reason why it seems she has been pregnant for a long time is because in soaps usually the woman finds out she's pregant at about 2-3 months in. whereas esther and the viewers have been aware of her pregnancy from day one from the surrogacy.

Good point
  • seventhwaveseventhwave Posts: 4,967
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    IIRC Sinead and Esther both found out they were pregnant in November, but Esther was only just at the very start of her pregnancy (as it was planned) while Sinead conceived two or three months previously when she slept with Ste. So Sinead giving birth earlier checks out