Options

Drunk mum asks young couple for threesome sex party...

day dreamerday dreamer Posts: 978
Forum Member
✭✭
before telling another woman she's too fat to join in. :o

http://metro.co.uk/2015/05/31/catfight-erupts-after-drunk-mum-asks-young-couple-for-threesome-sex-party-before-telling-another-woman-shes-too-fat-to-join-in-5223537/
Naomi Pleasant, 32, of Cwmbran, Gwent, was arrested for allegedly biting Amanda Parsons during the catfight at a holiday camp in Exmouth, Devon, Exeter Magistrates’ Court heard.

Mrs Parsons told the court that she was heading back to her caravan after a boozy night at around 2am when blonde haired Pleasant started making racy suggestions to a young couple.

Exeter magistrates court was told that Pleasant asked the group ‘to go back to my caravan for a threesome and sex party’.

Mrs Parsons said she found her drunken comments insulting and Pleasant replied: ‘I don’t want you to go
because you are too fat.’

MORE: Cyclist removed from nude race after ‘getting an erection’

Mrs Parsons said: ‘I am fat so I wasn’t bothered by the comment. It is not in my nature to get upset and angry.’

The court heard how Pleasant, on holiday in Devon with her family from Wales, and Mrs Parsons ended up grappling on the ground.

The defendant admitted she bit Mrs Parsons on her thigh and finger as she tried to get her off but claimed that her actions were in self defence.

Pleasant said: ‘I was very drunk. I did make a very derogatory remark calling her fat for which I apologise for. It was at this point that she turned round and hit me in the head.’

The couple who she invited back to her caravan for the ‘threesome sex party’ told the court Pleasant was ‘flirty, chatty and inappropriate’.

Pleasant said it was all ‘sexual banter’.

She denied assault by beating and was found not guilty by the magistrates following the trial.

I like a bit of a drink from time to time but I can't understand the appeal of getting so drunk you end up in situations like this. Seriously, why is getting that drunk considered fun and just this thing you're expected to do socially?

I really rolled my eyes at the woman brushing off such a degrading situation as "banter"...it seems that word is used to excuse all sorts of nasty behaviour...or is it just me who feels that way?

Comments

• Options
    VulpesVulpes Posts: 1,504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So Jay was right all along about caravaners!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Vulpes wrote: »

Sorry if I'm being dense but the reference is lost on me.
  • Options
    TerraCanisTerraCanis Posts: 14,099
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It must be a slow news day.
  • Options
    AsarualimAsarualim Posts: 3,884
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm wondering what it had to do with Mrs Parsons what this Pleasant woman was saying to the couple. Sounds to me like she just butted in and took offence when it had nothing to do with her, which is possibly what triggerred the "too fat" comment.

Banter is often a hard to determine if you're not the one bantering. To someone outside of the conversation, some of the things said in jest may come across as pretty hardhitting and offensive. i know when me and my mates are having a laugh we say what could be interpreted as very offensive, but that's just between us, we know what's a joke and what isn't. So between this woman and the couple it may well have been a bit of banter, that the other wwoman has taken offence at and stuck her nose into.

Odd that she's also said it doesn't bother her being called fat, but when someone has called her fat she's hit them in the head!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    TerraCanis wrote: »
    It must be a slow news day.

I thought it could start an interesting debate on drinking too much but never mind if not.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I thought it could start an interesting debate on drinking too much but never mind if not.

I was thinking more of the newspaper's effort in covering the story - once they've done so it's fair game for comments.
  • Options
    Billy_ValueBilly_Value Posts: 22,920
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    well you don't wanna burn your arse on the lightbulb
  • Options
    TrollHunterTrollHunter Posts: 12,496
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sorry if I'm being dense but the reference is lost on me.

The Inbetweeners. Channel 4 comedy.
  • Options
    terry45terry45 Posts: 2,876
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

http://metro.co.uk/2015/05/31/catfight-erupts-after-drunk-mum-asks-young-couple-for-threesome-sex-party-before-telling-another-woman-shes-too-fat-to-join-in-5223537/

I like a bit of a drink from time to time but I can't understand the appeal of getting so drunk you end up in situations like this. Seriously, why is getting that drunk considered fun and just this thing you're expected to do socially?

I really rolled my eyes at the woman brushing off such a degrading situation as "banter"...it seems that word is used to excuse all sorts of nasty behaviour...or is it just me who feels that way?

But what about the cyclist with the erection !
  • Options
    Cornish_PiskieCornish_Piskie Posts: 7,489
    Forum Member
    Exmouth eh...?

Typical Devon.

(ducks behind sofa before scones start flying :D:D:D)
  • Options
    J-BJ-B Posts: 18,613
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Exmouth eh...?

Typical Devon.

(ducks behind sofa before scones start flying :D:D:D)

Careful CP, if you start throwing wild generalisations around the Devon-folk might sack a few more Lib Dems or something equally radical :o
  • Options
    Chuck WaoChuck Wao Posts: 2,724
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The 32 year old is pretty good looking .Bet the guy was dead keen .
  • Options
    agrainofsandagrainofsand Posts: 8,693
    Forum Member
    Vulpes wrote: »

Clunge everywhere!...
  • Options
    gregrichardsgregrichards Posts: 4,913
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Must have been some size of caravan most of them aren't big enough to swing a cat in. A threesome in a caravan is very lower class.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    terry45 wrote: »
    But what about the cyclist with the erection !

There you go, there were hard news stories to be covered.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    TerraCanis wrote: »
    I was thinking more of the newspaper's effort in covering the story - once they've done so it's fair game for comments.

Oh, in that case I agree. Since it was there though I thought why not. I have always wondered what the appeal of getting so drunk you do things like this is. I'm not a preachy bore teetotaller or anything but I don't get it.
  • Options
    Cornish_PiskieCornish_Piskie Posts: 7,489
    Forum Member
    J-B wrote: »
    Careful CP, if you start throwing wild generalisations around the Devon-folk might sack a few more Lib Dems or something equally radical :o

Kernow / Devon banter is all fair game, JB. I can take it as well as dish it out.

Scones across the Tamar at dawn..!! Beware, I have a good throwing arm..!!
  • Options
    Eddie MunsterEddie Munster Posts: 808
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mrs Parsons said she found her drunken comments insulting and Pleasant replied: ‘I don’t want you to go because you are too fat.’

How is the woman in the article fat?? :confused:

Maybe the person complaining was drunk?