Emmerdaily - 30/06/15 - Charitys Cold Child Concern Causes Co-parent Contact?

Comments

• kwynne42kwynne42 Posts: 75,337
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ArtyAttack wrote: »
    Obviously a non-speaking Extra. ;-)

Definitely an Extra.:D:D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    star89 wrote: »
    You could be a bit nicer Charity, she is looking after your kid :(

Actually the hospital is looking after Moses, while Debbie was off shagging its father not looking after Moses
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :o:o Get out. Get out of the thread. Now >:(>:(

:p:p

Be fair Star there was a brief time in his first ep when he seemed nice.:D

The of course he opened his moth.:o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mrbernay wrote: »
    Wonder how much that one line from the extra cost ITV :D:D

Nothing much if they say just one line.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oldnjaded wrote: »
    I don't want to upset you SULLA but it has to be said that The is not really looking her best tonight. :(

Looked like she was ready to give birth any second though, were they filming these scenes during Emma's early Labour?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dennisboy wrote: »
    Moron >:(

That's Galloping Gormless Moron too you. heh
  • OldnjadedOldnjaded Posts: 89,126
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hope you'll be cheering on Stockport's very own Liam Broady at Wimbledon shortly Kwynne? He's on at 11.30am. :cool:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They've just spoilt Ross's character.

How is possible to spoil dross Gross, never in a million years.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So it was a year's gestation... what a load of tosh >:(>:(

Do you ever actually listen to the dialogue because it helps occasionally though.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hope you'll be cheering on Stockport's very own Liam Broady at Wimbledon shortly Kwynne? He's on at 11.30am. :cool:

More so than his father will I expect heh.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am seriously hacked off >:(>:(>:(>:(

Who wouldn't you have been hacked of by.

My only complaint is they should show not tell, if they start going behind our backs with storylines we might as well be like Pete and no way should we be like Pete.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pandora. wrote: »
    Flipping hell Mr B!!!! People can sleep together more than once, you know :o:o:o:D>:(

Which was more or less what Charity said heh.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    But it was a one off in the back of a van a year ago (that's what people are saying)

That wasn't what Charity and Ross said in the episode we were watching though.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Poor Ross, now totally ruined :cry:

Heh heh heh heh he he heh heh heh eh he he he he he heh heh, as if a shit character like that could possibly be ruined.>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(
  • OldnjadedOldnjaded Posts: 89,126
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kwynne42 wrote: »
    More so than his father will I expect heh.
    I know, such a shame that. :(:(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pandora. wrote: »
    I swear Sir, you're pushing your luck tonight. They did it in Oct/Nov 2014, during the chop shop storyline! >:(

I wouldn't bother Pandora, MrB seems not to have either watched the episode not read this thread.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hear hear!

In this case, I can see the DS Kate Oates dissers' point!

I diss he as much as anyone but can't see what the problem is in this case other than treating us all like fools of course, but she does that every episode.:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree. No point to following a soap in that case. Just make up stuff to score ratings every few weeks.

You mean they are writing a fictional soap? OMG I might die of shock heh.:D:D:D:D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Analyis Centrals discussion points about this episode.

1) While Kwynne cares neither here nore there about whether Dross is the father of Moses, he does care about the fact that no hint was made of this shag in the Chop Shop, Kate "i'm also stealing this storyline from somewhere else because thats the thing I do" oates is treating all of us like Dross and Debbie are treating Pete behind our back, so if fact Kate is cheating, lying and shagging with us behind our back and Kwynne like this not.

2) Busy that Chop shop wasn't it Rob and Aaron were at it like rabbits in there and now Charity and Dross.

3) What is the purpose of Ali these days, if she ever had a purpose that is.

4) Joanie is letting Kerry see Kyle that is never going to go wrong is it?

5) Moron and the Lush had fun and April got a big Elephant the Z list storylines are scintillating aren't they?

What was that?

No You Say?

Your right so have a banana:D
  • star89star89 Posts: 24,097
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Morning Star,

The reveal was always going to make some people unhappy no matter what it was.

Morning lovely :)

I've been fuming since I found out >:(
    Do you mean a teacher at a place called School?

Waste of breath Kwynne :(
    Its all about him isn't it?

Why does Dross went Debbie anyway when he already has Carly who is far prettier and much cheerier.

Is that Debbie dissing I see?
    Actually the hospital is looking after Moses, while Debbie was off shagging its father not looking after Moses

Bah that was just one night.
    Be fair Star there was a brief time in his first ep when he seemed nice.:D

The of course he opened his moth.:o

Jai >:(
    Who wouldn't you have been hacked of by.

My only complaint is they should show not tell, if they start going behind our backs with storylines we might as well be like Pete and no way should we be like Pete.

Tbh I wouldn't have cared who else it was. Cain would have been my preference. Followed by Declan.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Morning lovely :)

I've been fuming since I found out >:(

Waste of breath Kwynne :(

Is that Debbie dissing I see?

Bah that was just one night.

Jai >:(

Tbh I wouldn't have cared who else it was. Cain would have been my preference. Followed by Declan.

Wasn't Dissing Debbie honest. jusrt pointed out if I had a choice between Debbie and Carly I would choose Carly.
  • star89star89 Posts: 24,097
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wasn't Dissing Debbie honest. jusrt pointed out if I had a choice between Debbie and Carly I would choose Carly.

You can have them both whilst I steal Ross ;-):D
  • CollieWobblesCollieWobbles Posts: 27,290
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :D It always has to happen to you doesn't it? You may be the unluckiest man in the world. I do find your life highly entertaining though, so that's alright. :D

You should feel highly insulted kwynne - they have treated us like idiots. Making up historic sls, unseen by the viewers, reeks of desperation. >:(

:D:D He's like that's poor unlucky sod in the Beano, Calamity James, only its Calamity Kwynne:p:D

But if we'd known about Charity and Ross's bunk up she wouldn't have been able to have a surprise baby. We'd have been expecting it as we all know it's impossible to have sex in soap without a baby following:kitty:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :D:D He's like that's poor unlucky sod in the Beano, Calamity James, only its Calamity Kwynne:p:D

But if we'd known about Charity and Ross's bunk up she wouldn't have been able to have a surprise baby. We'd have been expecting it as we all know it's impossible to have sex in soap without a baby following:kitty:

Yesterday showed less about Calamity Kwynne and more about the woeful public trasport around Greater Manchester where things like that happen at least once a month and that's just the buses i'm on.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oldnjaded sadly your local favourite Tennis player has lost.:o:o:o

Maybe next year.