Options

Two little kids dancing

I thought they were great... their routine could have been better but I thought they have promise :D

Comments

• Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I thought they were good, however thought the boy was better than the girl and I also thought the little girl had way too much make up on.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,148
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The most absolutley cutest thing i've ever seen.

And i don't tend to say things like that about kids, cos' i hate them.
  • Options
    TYCOTYCO Posts: 5,891
    Forum Member
    I thought they were very cute but the act not that good to watch.

If they just stood there and answered questions from simon I'd still have put them through.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 910
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They were cute, but I figure their act could get very boring very quickly. And they were too young, I really don't like it when kids that young are put on tv like that, let them grow up first before you start trying to make money out of em!
  • Options
    _Zd_Phoenix__Zd_Phoenix_ Posts: 5,081
    Forum Member
    Holly Oaks wrote: »
    I thought they were good, however thought the boy was better than the girl and I also thought the little girl had way too much make up on.

Agree on both points. The girl had been decorated like a Transylvanian **** which is just so 2004 (*cough*Cheekygirls), and the boy was much much much better than her.

They can get away with it for now, but give it a few years ...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,675
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The girls make up was probably fine for stage, but with tv close ups it gets a bit much. Going by the outfits and their dance style I expect they do the sort of dancing where everyone has make up like that. I was annoyed at not being able to see the whole routine because of clips to the judges and the audience etc. Its really annoying when they all cheer and we have no idea why.
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The makeup on the girl was a little too OTT.
  • Options
    sunnymegsunnymeg Posts: 1,312
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought the outfits and make up was hideous , and didn't really think the panel liked them. I'm sure they only went through because of their age.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 243
    Forum Member
    I didn't like them much either to be honest.

Looked like a case of pushy parent syndrome to me....:eek:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,675
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    In dancing kids tend to be like that. They perform a lot infront of large audiences and so get confident very easily, which doesn't always come across well outside of dancing.
  • Options
    TYCOTYCO Posts: 5,891
    Forum Member
    valskey wrote: »
    I was annoyed at not being able to see the whole routine because of clips to the judges and the audience etc. Its really annoying when they all cheer and we have no idea why.

I have a suspiscion that they do this at points where the act has perhaps messed up.
  • Options
    imogenkateimogenkate Posts: 2,657
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i wasnt keen on them either.the whole act seemed forced.
  • Options
    d0lphind0lphin Posts: 25,355
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought they were going to be awful as I don't generally like kids performing but they were really good, much better than the kids who have attempted to be comedians!