Bad Education series 3 BBC Three

13»

Comments

• 80sfan80sfan Posts: 18,522
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I agree. I was hoping there would be at least some continuity in series 3. I don't know why they dropped it. :(:confused:

Perhaps because this series has now (sadly) taken a different direction than the previous ones?
  • Emma_HenveyEmma_Henvey Posts: 9,895
    Forum Member
    80sfan wrote: »
    Perhaps because this series has now (sadly) taken a different direction than the previous ones?

Maybe :( Season 1 and 2 were much better.
  • Golem XofGolem Xof Posts: 265
    Forum Member
    What I like about this series is that Jing seems to be more on Alfie's side, rather than disapproving of him.

Also, what I want to know is - who's the cute blonde girl in the class? She's been in most episodes of this series but never says anything because she's one of the 'extra' students.
  • ravensboroughravensborough Posts: 5,188
    Forum Member
    I think it's such as shame that Michelle Gomez left the show. Miss Pickwell was absolutely hilarious. I thought Professor Green would fill in the gap, but she's left as well and the show is now missing a villain.

On the whole, the show is still funny, but previous series were funnier.
    Forum Member
    I'm pretty sad this is ending tbh.
  • KapellmeisterKapellmeister Posts: 41,322
    Forum Member
    Having seen the previous two series, and quite enjoyed them, I watched the first episode of the new one on Youtube the other day. I thought it was one of the least funny things I'd ever experienced.

It was just dreadfully unfunny.
    Forum Member
    Does the ending mean there will be a 4th series?
  • doctorwhofancaldoctorwhofancal Posts: 24,123
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm so sad it's ended :(
  • RabidWolverine1RabidWolverine1 Posts: 8,137
    Forum Member
    Its not set in stone. Jack Whitehall pretty much admitted he thought it would be but didn't want to make it an absolute so they had it where it was still left a little open if they did get another series but it would also give closure for if it was the final episode of Bad Education.

Think basically he had planned for it to be the last of the show but then had second thoughts so left it open in case BBC wanted it.
  • RabidWolverine1RabidWolverine1 Posts: 8,137
    Forum Member
    Jack Whitehall just posted this to his twitter Thank You To The Fan's But This Is The End Of Bad Education
  • Andy23Andy23 Posts: 15,926
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Although i think it had run its course, still a good last episode tonight.

Funny how Greyson always comes out of his shell in the last ep of a series. Miss Gulliver trying to act like Alfie was a highlight. The scenes at DIY Home Stores were funny as well.

Shame Mitchell couldn't have been in the whole series, but I suppose Hollyoaks is his priority.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Does the ending mean there will be a 4th series?

As much as I liked the first and second series, series three has been not that great so a fourth series would just be madness - the show really has run its course in my opinion.

A good episode tonight. Thankfully not spoiled by too much Harry Enfield and 'Innit' girl
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jack Whitehall just posted this to his twitter Thank You To The Fan's But This Is The End Of Bad Education

It's the right decision. Let's hope he sticks to it
    Forum Member
    80sfan wrote: »
    As much as I liked the first and second series, series three has been not that great so a fourth series would just be madness - the show really has run its course in my opinion.

A good episode tonight. Thankfully not spoiled by too much Harry Enfield and 'Innit' girl

I agree, if series 3 was the same quality as series 1 and 2 then I would have been desperate for a 4th series but I think the show has run it's course now.
  • RedOrDead36RedOrDead36 Posts: 1,629
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "Run its course" is a bit of a cliché that easy to reel off to make one sound like some TV connoisseur . I loved the third series and don't want it to end.

Jack leaving BadEd is a mirror of the teacher he plays leaving the school. I doubt Jack will go onto better things! Hopefully he doesn't end up working at B&Q :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    "Run its course" is a bit of a cliché that easy to reel off to make one sound like some TV connoisseur . I loved the third series and don't want it to end.

Jack leaving BadEd is a mirror of the teacher he plays leaving the school. I doubt Jack will go onto better things! Hopefully he doesn't end up working at B&Q :D

Good for you, but I still say the third series was poor and the show had definitely run its course.
  • Sez_babeSez_babe Posts: 133,998
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just caught up and watched the final episode - wow! I was not expecting to see Alfie break down in tears, sobbing, at the end there after he saw the video! Brilliant acting by Jack and it felt good to have in there. I also loved the ending and it makes us know that life will go on for Alfie :)