Options

CONFIRMED:- X Factor UK Judges Announced 2013

Comments

• Options
    JackassfanJackassfan Posts: 3,430
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I guess it's good that this vile woman is back as i won't be wasting my time watching the show this year
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 90
    Forum Member
    Smacks of desperation. ....she is so last decade!!
  • Options
    kieranyeah123kieranyeah123 Posts: 1,157
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jackassfan wrote: »
    I guess it's good that this vile woman is back as i won't be wasting my time watching the show this year

I'm sure losing your viewing and others wont affect the show ;)

I'm all for it, I like drama! Why do people prefer it to be all nice and boring? It's an entertainment show for a reason so bring on the controversy I say!
  • Options
    InMyArmsInMyArms Posts: 50,792
    Forum Member
    I doubt any of us this time last year would have come anywhere near to predicting Nicole and Sharon for 2013.. :eek:

Not looking forward to the press making up a rivalry between Nicole and Sharon though :yawn: I'm sure their faux story will probably be that Sharon is jealous of Nicole's youthful looks and body, and that Nicole is intimidated by such a strong older woman..:rolleyes:
  • Options
    4troy74troy7 Posts: 8,925
    Forum Member
    Looking forward to this panel I just hope Sharon improves a mentor as I have no doubt she will be a great judge .
  • Options
    PrincessTTPrincessTT Posts: 4,300
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    InMyArms wrote: »
    Not looking forward to the press making up a rivalry between Nicole and Sharon though :yawn: I'm sure their faux story will probably be that Sharon is jealous of Nicole's youthful looks and body, and that Nicole is intimidated by such a strong older woman..:rolleyes:

Yep, they will... Even though Nicole assisted Sharon at her judges house's back in 2007!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,877
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Im glad Sharon is back but even more pleased that the arena auditions have been axed, for me they ruined the show and I havent watched properly for the last 2 years. It will be good to see Dermot hanging around outside a wooden door again. Lets hope they get rid of this TOWIE style backstage stuff as well.
  • Options
    Zack06Zack06 Posts: 28,304
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    PrincessTT wrote: »
    Yep, they will... Even though Nicole assisted Sharon at her judges house's back in 2007!

Indeed, and they appeared to get on quite well. I think the panel will have good chemistry this year.

Here's Nicole and Sharon together at Judges Houses in 2007: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JF7zOQQDaDA
  • Options
    _NiallDEE__NiallDEE_ Posts: 13,584
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    downtonfan wrote: »
    :rolleyes: right ok.

bit rude imo, I love Sharon and hate Tulisa so I'm expected to feel this way towards the news :sleep:
  • Options
    d56d56 Posts: 5,471
    Forum Member
    I'm here for NICOLE!
  • Options
    PunksNotDeadPunksNotDead Posts: 21,308
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I remember reading this a few years ago and have never liked her since.
    LINK
  • Options
    PJ1893PJ1893 Posts: 1,669
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sharon, Gary, Nicole and Louis. Replace Gary (though I don't mind him as much as others here) with Simon and that would be a perfect panel.

God, wouldn't that be good :D Simon, Nicole, Sharon and Louis.
  • Options
    shandersshanders Posts: 5,907
    Forum Member
    This is an absolute disaster. Sure they'll lose more viewers than they'll gain by having that dreadful botoxed woman back.
  • Options
    Barry_ClarkeBarry_Clarke Posts: 2,683
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This is where talent shows has gone wrong. The judges seem to be what people care about! When they first started it didn't matter about star power it was about peoples opinions. The basis of this show is an entertainment show to find the best singer/musician, not the judge with the most hit records. You can be a big selling artist but don't n how 2 judge or guide an artist, or be able to spot talent. I am hoping that this season of X Factor is now about finding that star of the show, which it seems to be.
  • Options
    SoppyfanSoppyfan Posts: 29,911
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm more interested on how they'll try to make the Overs category respected once again, because it got destroyed in the last Series.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://uk.omg.yahoo.com/gossip/the-juice/sharon-osbourne-returns-to-the-x-factor--12-reasons-to-remind-you-why-this-is-amazing-142935910.html

The clip at the bottom of Simon, Louis, Sharon and Dannii :D:D - I miss the old Simon :p 'Shut up!'

Contestant: 'Should I try it again'
    Simon: 'No.'

:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Soppyfan wrote: »
    I'm more interested on how they'll try to make the Overs category respected once again, because it got destroyed in the last Series.

Yet, people thought Gary would do wonders with the Overs category last year
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 338
    Forum Member
    I think this will be a great panel!
  • Options
    Kuda_KunakaKuda_Kunaka Posts: 2,703
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well at least, ain't nobody gonna bully the contestants now
  • Options
    burbeburbe Posts: 1,307
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Simon missed a trick again not sacking Barlow and returning himself! It could have been great seeing the original panel + Nicole (the only good bit about last series). Surely he would have found a way of working both US and UK versions together! Maybe Sinitta could be his assistant for when he's in the opposite country! :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    _NiallDEE_ wrote: »
    bit rude imo, I love Sharon and hate Tulisa so I'm expected to feel this way towards the news :sleep:

Nowt over the top about it either mate.
  • Options
    shandersshanders Posts: 5,907
    Forum Member
    Well at least, ain't nobody gonna bully the contestants now

Sharon will bully the contestants.
  • Options
    Agent FAgent F Posts: 40,288
    Forum Member
    Im glad Sharon is back but even more pleased that the arena auditions have been axed, for me they ruined the show and I havent watched properly for the last 2 years. It will be good to see Dermot hanging around outside a wooden door again. Lets hope they get rid of this TOWIE style backstage stuff as well.

According to the press release they will still audition in an arena for the second stage - not sure what the point of that is but I'm assuming they were too scared to ditch the arena aspect altogether.
  • Options
    grimtales1grimtales1 Posts: 46,695
    Forum Member
    I thought the Arena stage will be the like the Bootcamp stage in previous series maybe? :confused:
  • Options
    Kuda_KunakaKuda_Kunaka Posts: 2,703
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    shanders wrote: »
    Sharon will bully the contestants.

She can be a b#tch, but I honestly can't see her doing that. She can easily "bully" the judges however.