Ella Henderson - Chapter One (Album Thread)

2»

Comments

• hadjilouca05hadjilouca05 Posts: 210
    Forum Member
    Glow is a great song I think

It is a great song but I gotta feeling that it won't reach number 1 as Nicki Minaj has pushed the release date for "Anaconda" forward by 1 week.
  • hadjilouca05hadjilouca05 Posts: 210
    Forum Member
    "Glow" is at number 4 on UK iTunes, behind "Bang Bang", "Anaconda" and "All About That Bass".
  • Master OzzyMaster Ozzy Posts: 18,935
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just listened to the album. I'm not that impressed. Think Ghost will probably be her crowning moment...I reckon it will all be downhill from here, So many X Factor acts have shown promise, put out a good first single and then nothing good after. Ella will end up like Diana Vickers I think.
  • VolcaneVolcane Posts: 57
    Forum Member
    I am loving Glow. I prefer it to Ghost.
  • LMLM Posts: 63,477
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    As i have listened to the album more, i have found myself slowly beginning to see more flaws and a slight dislike to it. I think my previous comments were a bit OTT as i was so excited by the album, i was blinded by what the actual resulting product was. I am in two minds whether to buy it. It's a good album, but then that is the problem. It's just good. It's not brilliant or amazing. Will i be listening to it still in a few months? I am not sure I will.