Keep It In The Family ( Thread)

13»

Comments

• BellaRosaBellaRosa Posts: 36,549
    Forum Member
    I only saw the trailer for this (that was enough) But did they not do a children programme the same as this a few years back with the black bloke who normally does children shows. I think Phillips is in his name somewhere?

EDIT. Dave Benson Phillips is his name.

The show was Get Your Own back..

In 1991, he was given his own show, Get Your Own Back,[2] which was shown on BBC One (and later CBBC) between 1991 and 2003, and was a game show consisting of one child contestant and one of their peers (such as a relative or teacher) who, in the child's eyes, had done something unreasonable, and for which the child wanted revenge. In 1999, the show was nominated for a BAFTA.[3]

But seeing as I never watched KIITF not sure if it is the same type of show :blush:
  • BryanandLucBryanandLuc Posts: 1,056
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Nanas made the show for me
    Bradley did a good job but Barrymore would have been better
  • SULLASULLA Posts: 149,789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Gogfumble wrote: »
    Watching because of Bradley who is a great presenter imo.
    totally agree, The programme was fine
    2shy2007 wrote: »
    Christ on a bike, make it stop.

I did not see any bikes :confused:
  • zak_gzak_g Posts: 427
    Forum Member
    Some very harsh comments here on DS, I thought it was a great show, very funny and suitable :)
  • xNATILLYxxNATILLYx Posts: 6,509
    Forum Member
    you lot are a bunch of boring moaners :p

we have so much rubbish in the world it was a bit of entertaining light relief fun for all the family. Bradley is the perfect presenter for the show. It was funny in places.
    I liked the games , though celebs do pop up seeing them dumped down the trapdoor must be of some condolence to the 'im fed up of seeing celebs on every show' brigade.
    I really enjoyed the show , even my fiance who barely watches tv got into it.
  • Francis_ChuFrancis_Chu Posts: 355
    Forum Member
    plymgary wrote: »
    Absolutely dire. Yet another chavtv production full of z-listers. Whatever happened to shows full of 'normal' people?

Off.

Like "The Chase"?;-)
  • Francis_ChuFrancis_Chu Posts: 355
    Forum Member
    iaindb wrote: »
    You can do that for yourself by switching the TV off or changing to a different channel.:D;-)

Or watching "The Chase".;-)
  • wolfukwolfuk Posts: 367
    Forum Member
    So show was good, thought could have had more bettwer challenging games, or better, but it was OK

Two thing for the Moaners which seem to moan during the show -

Firstly - who is normal, no one is normal anymore,
    Second - stop judging the way people act child or adult, you don't know them or their behavior
    Thirdly - They are responding to situations every one responds differently, I'm sure if we see you on TV some would be saying what a Prat or annoying.

Anyway - Be interested to see how it goes

Oh Question if you think you can do better then post in your ideas for a quiz show, thats where these shows are coming from - from normal people like you.
    I was writing a show and did some research on here as many where moaning nothing on, not one responded or had any ideas.
  • COTTONHEATCOTTONHEAT Posts: 12,101
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    does anyone know if this is coming back ?
  • Baz_JamesBaz_James Posts: 4,561
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    COTTONHEAT wrote: »
    does anyone know if this is coming back ?

The contestant application page is no longer extant so I think it unlikely. There's been no official statement either way as far as I can ferret out.