Waiting for Chryed to Get It On - Christian & Syed (Part 268)

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,787
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Less than an hour and it'll all be over. So strange. I'm so relieved but it's so odd.

It's so surreal that after tonight they'll be no more. Think it'll feel like they've gone into a blackhole for a bit though. We've had enough practise after all. :sleep:
  • KatrinaKKatrinaK Posts: 32,261
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Less than an hour and it'll all be over. So strange. I'm so relieved but it's so odd.
    Oh this.

I can't believe that after 3 and a half years we're almost at the finish line.

Wow, what a rollocoaster of a journey its been! :eek:
  • elphaba7589elphaba7589 Posts: 74,162
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

So strange!! A relief on the one hand and very emotional on the other!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,256
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    vixyvic wrote: »
    Hi - I'm another one of those lurkers - just wanted to say you've made a lot of episodes more entertaining for me! Hope you all keep up the fellowship and get a good outcome this evening. :)

Hello Vixyvic :)
  • sxcbaybee123sxcbaybee123 Posts: 2,229
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm getting REALLY scared now.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,171
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    oh btw Poppy I was relieved to hear of your baking success. Assuming your culinary skills to have fortune telling prowess I shall be expecting some dodgy moments but eventual tasty success.

:D

Got butterflies.

i told my family that if they speak during this ep I will not be held responsible for my actions.

I'm going to ply them with cream buns so they're mouths are too full/they feel too sick to speak :sleep:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,486
    Forum Member
    Because I'm sick and can't work. Because I've watched this story for three and a half years and written on here since the first part. Because vf is a manipulative bully and Poppy started to resemble a puppy. Because I'm a manipulative bully and l_b came back.

The end (before the real end):

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7191975/13/
    (PS I had three hours and none of this makes sense. I did my best :sleep:)

BIB: Maligned to the very end.
    BIB2: But I love you for it.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,171
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ha I was going to mention how even my Mum (who rarely watches and only then under sufferance) said the other day 'how can they change Syed's character overnight?' :sleep:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,211
    Forum Member
    AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH it's so close now.

I really should turn away from laptop so cant watch it with undivided attention. But I've never managed that to date when I've been here for a live ep. I'm sure there will be many many non Chryed scenes when I can post on here!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hi - I'm another one of those lurkers - just wanted to say you've made a lot of episodes more entertaining for me! Hope you all keep up the fellowship and get a good outcome this evening. :)

Hello!!! :D
  • momentarythingmomentarything Posts: 20,139
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    PoppyMay wrote: »
    Ha I was going to mention how even my Mum (who rarely watches and only then under sufferance) said the other day 'how can they change Syed's character overnight?' :sleep:

Lol, seriously?! That's weirdly reassuring, you know. I keep getting a bit convinced that it's my fan glasses and I just don't like Syed to be acting like this, even when I know logically I'm not the type of fan who can't face flaws in their favourite characters, on the whole. So it's nice to have that sort of outside reassurance. :p
  • DessieDessie Posts: 5,731
    Forum Member
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    reallly nervousss
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,256
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    PoppyMay wrote: »

I think your Mum has hit the nail on the head.:sleep:
  • momentarythingmomentarything Posts: 20,139
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dessie wrote: »

Going to save this for after the ep! I meant to watch it ages ago!
  • starfish100starfish100 Posts: 12,059
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Thank you so much for your lovely post! xxx :)

15 minutes!!! It feels unreal. *mass of emotions* :cry:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,453
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I couldn't read the kids a bedtime story tonight, as I have a sore throat. This isn't a lie at all:sleep:

Hello, lovely of you to post:)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hoooooooooooooooome!
    Forum Member
    reallly nervousss

Argh me too. Got loads of crap food but I cant face any of it.

Oh Chryed what you do to me!
    Forum Member
    Loving all the bad mum/good Chryedian posts tonight. It's the last time, you've all got bang on the right attitude!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,774
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's almost time now :D
    Forum Member
    In honur of CC who used to do posts like this a lot:

asdfghjkvdasdfkjsnfldmklds
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hi everyone
    How can I not come here today..? I'm all nervous and jittery and weepy too... I trust it will all be okay, but I'm trying to get my expectations loooow... (fat chance!)

So good to see so many "old faces" here, and some lurkes dropping by.... *waving madly to everyone* :D

Don't know what mood I'll be in after the episode, but I'll probably pop in later... I'm determined to stay online for as long as I can possibly stay awake to be around for those who can't watch live and have to wait for uploads etc... and who need the support..

Love Will Prevail.

I believe it. I can't not.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Brave woman having her head shaved on bbc!
  • DessieDessie Posts: 5,731
    Forum Member
    Final total raised at ChryedCon is £1,093.38 - so Stonewall and Imaan will each be getting a cheque for £546.69. :)

Thank you so much to everyone who came, everyone who bought a non-attending registration, and everyone who donated!
This discussion has been closed.