Katie Price

Comments

• Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's on the net

Though, looking at her twitter and daily feedback from people buying her products, i suspect she could be worth more now?

I wouldn't mind being 5 million behind her in my bank account :)
  • millymilly Posts: 5,871
    Forum Member
    And we can't have her looking good now can we??
    Pathetic lengths some will go to make someone look bad just for the sake of it. The court case must be a worry for some to start the smear campaign already
    But we don't know she's got a court case do we...
    Forum Member
    I wouldn't mind being 5 million behind her in my bank account :)
    It was only a couple of years ago that she said she was neally a BILLIONAIRE...she sure has gone though a lot of cash since then if she's only got 40 mill left pmsl...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    milly wrote: »
    It was only a couple of years ago that she said she was neally a BILLIONAIRE...she sure has gone though a lot of cash since then if she's only got 40 mill left pmsl...

You really are trying to cause a fight aren't you.. Sorry not going to join in from now.. But just a point to be a billionaire she would have to have over a thousand million..
    Forum Member
    It's on the net

Though, looking at her twitter and daily feedback from people buying her products, i suspect she could be worth more now?
    Oh it's on the net...ok
    Forum Member
    You really are trying to cause a fight aren't you.. Sorry not going to join in from now.. But just a point to be a billionaire she would have to have over a thousand million..

She said it,not me...she obviously got mixed up in her delusions of grandeur:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,020
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    johartuk wrote: »
    So the DM is involved in some insidious conspiracy with CAN to peddle negative stories about KP? Sorry, but I don't think the DM needs anyone's help to do that. KP gives them all the ammo she needs with her unpleasent behavior and desperate publicity stunts. No doubt she'll blame everyone else for the negative media coverage, but she only has herself to blame. As the saying goes, 'When you lie down with dogs, you get fleas'.

I don't mean to single you out, but is this not the same for all those who sell their private lives. We who post DS on other threads get criticised for picking the bones out of similar soul selling celebs. Just because it is KP the rules appear to change. It is either ok to believe all negativity without proof, or not, irrespective of who the celebrity is.

Any person who has an untruth written should have the right to reply and correct it.
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    goldiloks wrote: »
    I don't mean to single you out, but is this not the same for all those who sell their private lives. We who post DS on other threads get criticised for picking the bones out of similar soul selling celebs. Just because it is KP the rules appear to change. It is either ok to believe all negativity without proof, or not, irrespective of who the celebrity is.

Any person who has an untruth written should have the right to reply and correct it.

100% agree with your last sentence, Goldi.

However, you can't really blame people for not caring much about it or having a cavalier approach to 'misreporting' when it concerns people - and not just KP obviously - who use and abuse the media for their own ends like these people do.
  • changachanga Posts: 11,421
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I might dig up some 5 year old phographs and post em on the other thread.....

Hey, I've got a better idea :)

Why don' you go on over to PAs Minging Cafe thread and post about his disastrous ratings drop. I'd love to hear your views.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »
    100% agree with your last sentence, Goldi.

However, you can't really blame people for not caring much about it or having a cavalier approach to 'misreporting' when it concerns people - and not just KP obviously - who use and abuse the media for their own ends like these people do.

I agree if you play with fire you may get burnt. But this story was way below the belt.a vile pic of a baby smoking and it being printed as fact it was definitely Katie who posted it.all it would of took was 2seconds to check.thats all it took me and they could of seen it wasn't her account. They didn't even apologise about it not being her.how many people saw it and now believe it was her
    Forum Member
    changa wrote: »
    Hey, I've got a better idea :)

Why don' you go on over to PAs Minging Cafe thread and post about his disastrous ratings drop. I'd love to hear your views.
    That's bad...lets hope he doesn't get fired eh...
  • quasimoronquasimoron Posts: 20,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=644852
    The original thread here, loving post 5.
    This thread is hilarious.
    www.boards.ie › boards.ie › Arts › Celebrity & Showbiz
    http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/latest-gossip/133076-katie-jordan-prices-hairdresser-gary-cockerill-blabs-about-rape-story-gain-pity.html
    I guess KP says things for the shock value and she knows it will get in the papers.I remember her saying to Jimmy Carr on live TV, that she hated Mel B because PA licked her P-bleep.
    I felt repulsed at her crudity. its sad really. Why does she feel she needs to go that far.:(
  • johartukjohartuk Posts: 11,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    quasimoron wrote: »
    http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=644852
    The original thread here, loving post 5.
    This thread is hilarious.
    www.boards.ie › boards.ie › Arts › Celebrity & Showbiz
    http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/latest-gossip/133076-katie-jordan-prices-hairdresser-gary-cockerill-blabs-about-rape-story-gain-pity.html
    I guess KP says things for the shock value and she knows it will get in the papers.I remember her saying to Jimmy Carr on live TV, that she hated Mel B because PA licked her P-bleep.
    I felt repulsed at her crudity. its sad really. Why does she feel she needs to go that far.:(

Because she's a fame **** who's so desperate for column inches that she'll say or do anything to get attention! She has no discernable talent and is so dependent on fame that she can't simply walk away and enjoy her millions in contented anonymity. Tragic, really.
  • cnbcwatchercnbcwatcher Posts: 56,681
    Forum Member
    gpk wrote: »
    imagine the backlash in the music forum.:D in this instance though, i would be leading the `music in 2012 has sunk to a new low`, in the unlikely event of her scoring a hit.:eek:

It'll be fun and I'll probably join in :D
  • Daisy BennybootsDaisy Bennyboots Posts: 18,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Because she's a fame **** who's so desperate for column inches that she'll say or do anything to get attention! She has no discernable talent and is so dependent on fame that she can't simply walk away and enjoy her millions in contented anonymity. Tragic, really.

She's only about 35, why should she retire???
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree if you play with fire you may get burnt. But this story was way below the belt.a vile pic of a baby smoking and it being printed as fact it was definitely Katie who posted it.all it would of took was 2seconds to check.thats all it took me and they could of seen it wasn't her account. They didn't even apologise about it not being her.how many people saw it and now believe it was her

Now KP uses her twitter account to promote/inform most things about herself its disturbing to see how many mags/rags are still churning out anything, true or not, they want to print about her on a daily basis, if they were stopped, it would finish off the lot of these other so called celebs, who would give their high teeth to be written about like her, instead of them having to keep informing anyone who will listen, what their doing, where their going, where theyve been :rolleyes: but, money rules, and she sells, better than anyone else...for now ;) of course she uses the media, but not half as much as some claim and no where near as much as those that are clinging desperately onto her coat tails ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

You tell Katie to walk away and retire.. Why should she? Her equestrian business is doing well,her Day 22 clothing is doing well and she gets free advertising by being seen out and about in the media.
  • pinkpowerrangerpinkpowerranger Posts: 933
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The Mail Online Editor is up before Leveson at the moment and has just said 'unless they're verified accounts we treat them with huge suspicion' (about twitter stories) which obviously why they made a massive mistake and put online a story from a fake account :rolleyes:
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Yep. Fair point. I agree.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 368
    Forum Member
    is this story true? Just stumbled upon the link on twitter.
  • NotaTypoNotaTypo Posts: 4,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The original story is dated early March. Seems unlikely, but with this pair of media ****, anything's possible.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

At the bottom it's dated 21st December 2011 so I presume no.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Isn't that the story KP went mad over because Junior read it and was excited cos he thought they were getting back together and she had to explain they weren't?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 368
    Forum Member
    At the bottom it's dated 21st December 2011 so I presume no.

Ooops! Just seen the date at the bottom of the article. Someone posted the link on twitter today so i thought it was a recent article.

I wish they could all get along though. Life's too short to spend hating each other or being bitter.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ooops! Just seen the date at the bottom of the article. Someone posted the link on twitter today so i thought it was a recent article.

I wish they could all get along though. Life's too short to spend hating each other or being bitter.

It's happened to me in the past when someone posted a story on Twitter and it was dated 2006