Ian Waite is he married???

Hi i was just wondering does anyone know if Ian is married because in watching strictly last week i noticed that letitia and ian seemed very close considering they are not dance partners. Did anyone else notice this or know anything or is just me over analysing???::):confused::)

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,264
    Forum Member
    magu21189 wrote: »
    Hi i was just wondering does anyone know if Ian is married because in watching strictly last week i noticed that letitia and ian seemed very close considering they are not dance partners. Did anyone else notice this or know anything or is just me over analysing???::):confused::)

Think he has a partner but not married and not likely to be unless it was a Civil Partnership:rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,043
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This is just you overanalysing.
    The last thing i heard about Ian was that he was gay adn had a boyfriend
    Hope this helps
  • Chilli DragonChilli Dragon Posts: 24,684
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If he is married he doesn't wear a wedding ring. His boyfriend/husband is a dancer too isn't he?

(I might have imagined that :o)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 733
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i didn't think he had a partner at all?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 77
    Forum Member
    woops:o...i guess i was wrong maybe i should stop looking into things too deeply:o..maybe he was just comforting her after her hard night...k thanks for the replies anyway:)
  • Leicester_HunkLeicester_Hunk Posts: 18,316
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wasn't there a rumour going round that he had an affair with Denise Lewis?
  • sofakatsofakat Posts: 16,650
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ian is gay and has never hidden the fact.

End of story.
  • peevepeeve Posts: 3,793
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wasn't there a rumour going round that he had an affair with Denise Lewis?

LOL - where would these shows be if the red-tops didn't try to conjure a showmance out of even the most unlikely partnerships! My favourite, I think, was the tabloid article saying that Pamela Anderson was having a passionate affair with Matt Evers (Dancing On Ice). :rolleyes:

Ian has a record of getting on famously with his celeb partners over the years, but not THAT much. He is gay, and happily and publicly so.
  • StigOfTheKrumpStigOfTheKrump Posts: 36,363
    Forum Member
    sofakat wrote: »
    Ian is gay and has never hidden the fact.

End of story.

You're replying to somebody six years in the past. ;)

(my favourite tabloid 'romance' was Robin & Alesha. I could think of a few issues with that)
  • CamisCamis Posts: 13,532
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You're replying to somebody six years in the past. ;)

(my favourite tabloid 'romance' was Robin & Alesha. I could think of a few issues with that)

To be pedantic, the reply was to someone else who had resurrected a thread that was 6 years old ;) - someone was clearly bored and had nothing better to do than trawl the archives for non-threads to bump.