Options

Probably the only chance to get rid of Lloyd..

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 26,286
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Thanks for that Simon!

Comments

• Options
    yohinnchildyohinnchild Posts: 52,532
    Forum Member
    I was actually thinking that his fanbase will now be in overdrive every week to save him because of the result tonight...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Which sucks. I was confident he was a goner tonight!
  • Options
    C14EC14E Posts: 32,165
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think Simon would have saved him if he thought it meant him staying around too much longer.
  • Options
    bel110bel110 Posts: 14,085
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yup totally, it might be ages before he's in the bottom two again ... and in the meantime more bland dull performances ... great result!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,159
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Completely gutted Lloyd is still here.

Reminds me of Daniel Evans last year a bit when he was saved over Scott. I remember this forum was NOT happy :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm just bored by him. He's shit week in week out..
  • Options
    MontyDMontyD Posts: 2,588
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was actually thinking that his fanbase will now be in overdrive every week to save him because of the result tonight...

Which will mean more will vote and sombody, I couldn't possibly say who, will get more money. ;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,367
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree. Thought he would keep sliming away from the sing off. So was delighted when he was against Rachel as thought the better singer would go through. Oh well.
  • Options
    Agent FAgent F Posts: 40,288
    Forum Member

My thoughts too. We'll be stuck with him until the end now. :yawn:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am seriously considering not bothering anymore..
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 105
    Forum Member
    hes so sweet, he can kinda hold a note. IM glad he is on the live tour, and i want to give him a hug.=]
  • Options
    dbx125dbx125 Posts: 1,373
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope the same thing happens to him this week. Obviously all the tweens were out trick or treating last night and they forgot to vote...someone needs to plan a massive party for next week to get them all outa the house and make sure that Lloyd doesen tget votes.

What i dont understand is that Simon obviously wanted to keep Lloyd in to get more votes for his show...but the fact is that Lloyd obviously didnt get hardly any votes tonight..so whats the point in him being here. He cant sing, hes dull...AND, to top it all off, hes not even getting votes for the show anymore.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It makes me laugh the whole 'he can kinda hold a note'...erm surely you need more than that to be on the X Factor?!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    randomkid wrote: »
    hes so sweet, he can kinda hold a note. IM glad he is on the live tour, and i want to give him a hug.=]

Yeh he can hold a note...

The lowest note on the musical register that is!!

Just think of Leon and then compare him to Lloyd...i would probably say that Leon edges it...AND THATS SAYING SOMETHING. Oh, and thats not just on singing talent, thats on dullness as well.
  • Options
    Agent FAgent F Posts: 40,288
    Forum Member
    laura_lou wrote: »
    It makes me laugh the whole 'he can kinda hold a note'...erm surely you need more than that to be on the X Factor?!

Clearly not. :(
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,603
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lloyd will be sent packing the next time he is the bottom two. Probably next week.
  • Options
    fab cescfab cesc Posts: 19,196
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think it will be the only time the judges get a chance to get rid of him but he can't win the show now imo :)
  • Options
    Unigal07Unigal07 Posts: 22,326
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What is the point in having a sing off when you don't save the strongest performer? Simon was spineless and I have no doubt that it was to keep Cheryl in it with 2 acts. Also possibly its to take advantage of the money coming in from the teeny bopper vote which will rocket Lloyd to first place in the voting every night :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    he is better than leon . Leon was a shambles....
    hes better than eggnog , well looks wise anyway and eggnog got through on looks ?.
    i dont want him to win, id like stacey of joe to win
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    randomkid wrote: »
    he is better than leon . Leon was a shambles....
    hes better than eggnog , well looks wise anyway and eggnog got through on looks ?.
    i dont want him to win, id like stacey of joe to win

Lol...i can see theres no point argueing with you...your probably the same tweens we all keep talking about thats keeping him in. Get past what he looks like and open your ears please.

Eogan was better than him...not by much but definatly better.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh and Eogan didnt get through on looks nessacarily. He had the whole of Northern Ireland behind him...whereas Llyod has to split his vote with the vastly superior Lucie.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 49
    Forum Member
    Lloyd is duller than a 20 watt light bulb :rolleyes:

I hope he is out next.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He needs to go before any of the others, including J and E. I mean at least they are hilarious. lloyd has nothing!
  • Options
    actuallyactually Posts: 1,113
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have a sneeky feeling that cheryl and lloyd will pull out the "ime to ill to perform" card next week

giving him a free pass to the week after

:mad::mad:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    dbx125 wrote: »
    Lol...i can see theres no point argueing with you...your probably the same tweens we all keep talking about thats keeping him in. Get past what he looks like and open your ears please.

Eogan was better than him...not by much but definatly better.

i havnt voted for lloyd once. I voted for stacey a couple of times.