Options

I can't believe they didn't show any of BBLBC (Merged)

Comments

• Options
    *Laura**Laura* Posts: 45,152
    Forum Member
    Eurostar wrote: »
    I wonder if Victor's comment that the producers' favourites were all tucked up in bed rattled them?

That's the only thing I can think of but they're such wizzes with the old editing machines I'm sure they could have done something with their segment.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 21,405
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    the official website has a bit, it is good --- especially Nick staring at the camera :D
  • Options
    EurostarEurostar Posts: 78,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rosie50 wrote: »
    So can you or others that have LF or for the sake of us that have to go to work shed light on todays LF Please Anyone What is BBLBC :confused: Along with many others :)

Victor and Nick staged a show called Big Brother's Little Brother's Cousin in the snug last night where they directly addressed the TV audience and gave their opinions on each HM :)
  • Options
    Purves GrundyPurves Grundy Posts: 43,938
    Forum Member
    LARulz wrote: »
    Better than Preston talking sh!t
    "
    Hear Hear! If you think it's "amazingly overrated" then what does it say about the whole of the HL show which was infinitely less amusing.
  • Options
    icefallicefall Posts: 7,709
    Forum Member
    I thought they would a show a little bit of it at least
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 255
    Forum Member
    It's an outrage tbh

I can't wait for the second episode of BBLBC..... it should be on shortly :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,248
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    For those of you disappointed that you missed it last night, Victor and Nick are going to broadcast BBLBC every night late on the live feed once everyone has gone to bed - so there'll be the second episode tonight to watch live if you can :)
    If not, it'll no doubt appear on the website (as most of the highlights from last night's pilot show did).
  • Options
    NaughtyNanNaughtyNan Posts: 9,445
    Forum Member
    For those of you disappointed that you missed it last night, Victor and Nick are going to broadcast BBLBC every night late on the live feed once everyone has gone to bed - so there'll be the second episode tonight to watch live if you can :)
    If not, it'll no doubt appear on the website (as most of the highlights from last night's pilot show did).

I have to stay awake tonight even if I have to use matchsticks to prop my eyelids open. :D Thanks guys for putting the link up, it was great to see something other than childish tantrums.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,291
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    .Kooky. wrote: »
    Nor any of Vic, Nick's or Michelle's chat.

Glad I caught it on the lf. It was amazing. How can they think viewers would rather watch the Chantelle / Preston borefest? :yawn:
    Watched it on LF, it certainly cured my insomnia. They were so boring.:eek:
  • Options
    ImperiousKnightImperiousKnight Posts: 898
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Surprised? no, but just further illustrates why bb has been slowly suffering death by 1000 cuts! Its as if the producers watched 2 hms creating a bit of genuine clever and funny content and got all nikki graham! Who are they? How dare they create somrthing we forgot how to do years ago! These behind the scenes idiots dont give a s**t about the show or us fans.
  • Options
    ABCZYXABCZYX Posts: 12,107
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The BBLBC thing didn't even raise a smile in our household. And yes, we DO all have a sense of humour. We just fail to see what all the fuss is about.
  • Options
    riverside 57riverside 57 Posts: 14,380
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Was so looking forward to seeing some of it at least, as I could not watch any LF last night!

How come they didn't put that in, when it was obviously entertaining and definitely a highlight of the day??? :confused:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,618
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I know was gutted. They on LF now BBLBC
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 741
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I keep seeing it everywhere, but can't work it out -- what is B.B.L.B.C.?!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,759
    Forum Member
    Cracovian wrote: »
    Big Brothers Little Brothers Cousin...

Victor and Nicks live show on UBB, episode 2 is currently airing :D.
  • Options
    riverside 57riverside 57 Posts: 14,380
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cracovian wrote: »

Victor and Nick's own brand live show from the nest called Big Brother's Little Brother's Cousin!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 741
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    tre wrote: »
    Big Brothers Little Brothers Cousin...

Victor and Nicks live show on UBB, episode 2 is currently airing :D.
    God love them. I think I'll have to download some of the L.F., something I rarely do.

Thank goodness for this forum, though, since Endemol can't be trusted to show the good stuff.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 225
    Forum Member
    Me too. Caught it on live food last night and was cracking up, mostly at Victor laughing at Nick and them both laughing at themselves for being silly. Was funniest when Big Brother gave the announcement after and Nick jumped out of his skin and thought he heard people coming - was on edge about sneaking about.

I had to tear myself away at that point so I was really looking forward to seeing it. I'm starting to notice and agree with all these gripes about the highlight editing, I didnt really notice with BB11 as only watch the E4 live feed so probably missed it all, although have noticed a few things this week alone I had been expecting and anticipating seeing in the highlights, which were dissapointedly missing.
  • Options
    Lou17Lou17 Posts: 30,900
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JustMe73 wrote: »
    Me too. Caught it on live food last night and was cracking up, mostly at Victor laughing at Nick and them both laughing at themselves for being silly. Was funniest when Big Brother gave the announcement after and Nick jumped out of his skin and thought he heard people coming - was on edge about sneaking about.

I had to tear myself away at that point so I was really looking forward to seeing it. I'm starting to notice and agree with all these gripes about the highlight editing, I didnt really notice with BB11 as only watch the E4 live feed so probably missed it all, although have noticed a few things this week alone I had been expecting and anticipating seeing in the highlights, which were dissapointedly missing.

:D That was funny.

I agree with you, but then again are we to be surprised? They arent exactly 'favourites' are they? :D They want these two as fall bcak guys ;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,538
    Forum Member
    At least they are making an effort to entertain us. whether is your cup of tea or not, they dont intend snoring their way to 10k....

kudos to em I say. :)
  • Options
    Gutted GirlGutted Girl Posts: 3,285
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What a surprise they didn't bother to show the HMs actually going out of their way to being really entertaining. It looked more like they were doing a why is everyone being so nasty to Ulrika edit.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,171
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It was one of the HL of yesterday.

There was a big headline on the BB site with it.

Yet tonight, there was nothing. Nada.

Instead, they ended on something boring.

Perhaps the producers of BB didn't want to upset the producers of BBLB?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What a surprise they didn't bother to show the HMs actually going out of their way to being really entertaining. It looked more like they were doing a why is everyone being so nasty to Ulrika edit.

Really? I got the opposite of that like they wanted Ulrika to go. Or was that what I wanted it to come off like? :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They could have cut alot of it really, not to offend any staff. They simply didnt want to show these two in a humourous light. They want them as simply the be the villians. Then they can pull a hatchet job on them at anytime with no threat to a fravourite as they wont rake up alot of support. If the humour side isnt portrayed imo.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,123
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If they manage to interview Brian tomorrow night it might sneak into the HLs.