Sawfeh and Maddeh

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,163
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Corrie is so realistic that when Sal was telling Madder she was on her ninth life, I fully expected her telly to go missing mid-scene.
  • ScreamingTree<3ScreamingTree<3 Posts: 4,836
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Crazy fact that Sophie has been around for so long even though she is a terrible character.
    Also Maddie nicked her dads bag and she is like well you got it back...

as if. Black Cab for both of them.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You're right ST, she is worse than dreadful, if ever a recast was needed it's her.

Why does she feel the need to say Madder's name in every sentence?
    It's just one of a million things she does that leaves me wanting to strangle some bugger.

"What are y'doing Madder, why would you do that Madder, me mam'll kick us out Madder, I don't get ya Madder, why do you act like this Madder?!"

Somebody fetch me an extremely blunt instrument please.
    Failing that, just shoot me.
  • OldnjadedOldnjaded Posts: 89,126
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You're right ST, she is worse than dreadful, if ever a recast was needed it's her.

It's just one of a million things she does that leaves me wanting to strangle some bugger.

"What are y'doing Madder, why would you do that Madder, me mam'll kick us out Madder, I don't get ya Madder, why do you act like this Madder?!"

Uncle Q I think you're being a bit harsh here Uncle Q. Listen Uncle Q, people say the names of people they're talking to all the time Uncle Q and it's not all annoying Uncle Q, however, if you insist Uncle Q, will this baseball bat help at all Uncle Q? :)

Yours, Anonymous
  • ScreamingTree<3ScreamingTree<3 Posts: 4,836
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

That and her whiney. depressing voice which is put on for the character.
    It's like omg please leave sharpish.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oldnjaded wrote: »
    Uncle Q I think you're being a bit harsh here Uncle Q. Listen Uncle Q, people say the names of people they're talking to all the time Uncle Q and it's not all annoying Uncle Q, however, if you insist Uncle Q, will this baseball bat help at all Uncle Q? :)

Yours, Anonymous

Ahhh ... now you've said OJeh, it does seem perfectly natural OJeh, thanks for that OJeh. :)
  • Janet PlankJanet Plank Posts: 10,244
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Maddeh doesn't have to prostitute herself to Sopheh to get a roof over her head, she has a home. Maddeh doesn't work, unless you can put thieving on your CV, so she should go home and look after her sick mother, and get her little brother out of care and look after him. Sopheh and Maddeh are possibly the most vile characters ever thought up by the writers. Even Karl the killer had his good points, these two have none..
  • priscillapriscilla Posts: 34,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sawphie and Maddeh are awful, Sophie's whinging and worshiping of Maddeh is irritating. Maddeh thinks the world owes her and her attitude to everything makes you want to hit her. Also why does she still look like she needs a good wash??
  • mo mousemo mouse Posts: 38,764
    Forum Member
    Are there any principles or morals that Sophie won't ignore to get cheap, dirty, squalid, needy sex ? She no longer wants to help homeless people (unless they have sex with her in return) stealing is perfectly ok now, doesn't care about her family etc etc.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yeah but Sophie would want to help her even if she didn't fancy her, she said so, so it must be true.

She also had every right to be angry with Kevin for allowing his bag to be nicked.
    It's about time those spiteful parents of hers showed her a little bit of support.
  • Janet PlankJanet Plank Posts: 10,244
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yeah but Sophie would want to help her even if she didn't fancy her, she said so, so it must be true.

She also had every right to be angry with Kevin for allowing his bag to be nicked.
    It's about time those spiteful parents of hers showed her a little bit of support.
    You make my day, UQ x
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 815
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They're not my favourite characters but they're ten times more tolerable than Tina and Peter
  • sconescone Posts: 14,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I blame Rita, it was her fault Kev got Tim in a headlock with her wild stories about a mini crime wave. Then Tracy telling them to keep their tramps out of her shop, with things like this happening, what hope has Maddie got, it wasn't her fault he left his bags on the street, what's a thief to do when there is a bag on the street in plain view with no one around? I think she's addicted to stealing now, because she doesn't actually need to steal to eat anymore does she?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You make my day, UQ x

Thanks Janet, and you mine mate. :);-)

Scone has a jolly good point there, it was indeed Rita who instigated poor Tim getting a thick ear, with her gossiping and scaremongering.

No wonder Dennis left her, the Gin-ridden old soak.

Kevin would do well not to allow Rita to read little Jack any bedtime stories I'm thinking.
  • MyBeautifulHairMyBeautifulHair Posts: 743
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Kevin would do well not to allow Rita to read little Jack any bedtime stories I'm thinking.

Hold on a minute UQ. Rita is soon going to be looking for another surrogate child, why not let the old hag read little Jack a few pages of her bank book? Could be lucrative, Jack can start earning his keep, those petit pois and fish fingers don't buy themselves. And the Websters have never been averse to accepting money from the Bank of Rita.
  • WolfsheadishWolfsheadish Posts: 10,400
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    scone wrote: »
    I blame Rita, it was her fault Kev got Tim in a headlock with her wild stories about a mini crime wave. Then Tracy telling them to keep their tramps out of her shop, with things like this happening, what hope has Maddie got, it wasn't her fault he left his bags on the street, what's a thief to do when there is a bag on the street in plain view with no one around? I think she's addicted to stealing now, because she doesn't actually need to steal to eat anymore does she?

Since when did that have anything to do with it? :confused:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Since when did that have anything to do with it? :confused:

Since she was born into a crap 'family' with no guidance, support or boundaries whatsoever, I imagine.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hold on a minute UQ. Rita is soon going to be looking for another surrogate child, why not let the old hag read little Jack a few pages of her bank book? Could be lucrative, Jack can start earning his keep, those petit pois and fish fingers don't buy themselves. And the Websters have never been averse to accepting money from the Bank of Rita.

True enough MBH, but Kevin's got enough to worry about right now, what with the state of the paperwork at the garage and his sex pest of a daughter.

Last thing he needs is that old hag breathing her gin breath all over the little 'lun and singing him Vera Lynn songs.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

:D Exactly! That Beybeh Jack is in grave danger of turning into the new Sponger if we're not careful. >:(
  • H of De VilH of De Vil Posts: 26,539
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Its go to the point now where I hate the character of Sophie so much that even though she's Corrie history - she needs to go. I would prefer Rosie to return.

It seems Maddeh can't do no wrong in Sawpheeh's book, its the victims of her stealing that are in the wrong, as long as she gets her leg over.

A mixture of Sawpheeh whinging of 'Maddeh' over and over again, plus Fiz doing her simpering sympathetic voice has almost become a form of torture they could use on prisoners. Sure too drive them round the bend.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 905
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If Corrie needs a lesbian character it has Jenna, so Sophie could leave. Now preferably.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 58
    Forum Member
    Can't stand them both hope they leave soon but I doubt it
  • HotgossipHotgossip Posts: 22,385
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She needs a good scrub before R Saawfee goes in with the tongue... ;-)

She is so skanky I can't imagine anybody wanting a relationship with her.
  • mo mousemo mouse Posts: 38,764
    Forum Member
    Hotgossip wrote: »
    She is so skanky I can't imagine anybody wanting a relationship with her.

But don't forget how totally desperate Sophie is. Beggars can't be choosers.
  • sixtynotoutsixtynotout Posts: 1,142
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm all for regional accents, having one myself but does Brooke Vincent never listen to herself and realise how horrible she sounds? Not only that, it irritates me every time she says 'was you' instead of 'were you' (although she isn't the only one to do that). Do they make alterations to their scripts or does the scriptwriter not know the correct grammar either?