JANET Jackson Interview Goes Horribly Wrong

ajiloreajilore Posts: 260
Forum Member
http://www.thatgrapejuice.net/2007/10/janet-jackson-update.html

That was really unprofessional of the presenter. She handled herself well though.

Comments

• Lush_LolaLush_Lola Posts: 4,979
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    video wont play.
  • gemmaovwales03gemmaovwales03 Posts: 7,183
    Forum Member
    if you flash your baps on live tv for publicity your going to be asked about it what's up with her face? Too much botox?

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=AhEy_veK3QQ
  • TheToonArmyTheToonArmy Posts: 2,908
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ajilore wrote: »
    http://www.thatgrapejuice.net/2007/10/janet-jackson-update.html

That was really unprofessional of the presenter. She handled herself well though.

Not sure if sittng still and saying nothing = handled herself well, even I could do that ........

But the bloke did good in protecting her and even caused the interviewer some awkward moments.

So yes he did good and she stayed silent.

I got the impression that she was ON something.

g
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,846
    Forum Member
    Not sure if sittng still and saying nothing = handled herself well, even I could do that ........

But the bloke did good in protecting her and even caused the interviewer some awkward moments.

So yes he did good and she stayed silent.

g

Yeah I agree!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,047
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tyler or is Tylar Perry did a wonderful job of speaking up for his co star, total gent.

Janet just did the whole - "erm - is there something wrong with the ear piece- sorry I can't seem to hear you" thing.

Wardrobe malfunction or pre-planned you would think she would have been coached or at least thought up a reasonably articulate answer to it all by now. Watched another interview where her and Tylar are promoting the movie and she comes across sweet albeit a bit bland, a bit unsure of herself and really shy, which is surprising cos she has been in the public eye since such a young age - also - she looked fabulous, a bit frozen but fabulous.
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭

First of all, you must not be a Janet fan, because otherwise you would know that she is very soft-spoken and shy; she was not on something.:rolleyes: We're not talking about Britney Spears or Paula Abdul here.:rolleyes:

Second, the reason she just sat still and said nothing is because in America, she's has been DOGGED by the Superbowl fiasco and her career has suffered ever since because of the whole thing. She said last year on Oprah when she explained the whole thing to her that it would be the last time she talked about it because she was sick of talking about it. So I guess instead of going off on this first-class asshole interviewer, she just decided to not even waste her breath and stick to her promise of not speaking about it anymore.

And third, I don't know how that ugly ass interviewer with no manners ever got his job in the first place. Very disrespecful and his lame jokes were pathetic. Any "interviewer" that still thinks this lame Superbowl thing that happened 3 and 1/2 years ago is STILL interesting is in the wrong career.:sleep:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,570
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't understand why people are STILL asking her about this. How stupid! This happened years ago.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    dlm1288 wrote: »
    I don't understand why people are STILL asking her about this. How stupid! This happened years ago.

Because unfortunately, in conservative America, dumbasses such as that interviewer like to make mountains out of mole hills and drag old ass stories through the mud for years because they can't move on.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think she's gorgeous even tho she's had work done :)
  • Slow AlexSlow Alex Posts: 1,483
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    what's up with her face? Too much botox?
    black women don't really need botox, do they?
  • soapmaniasoapmania Posts: 7,452
    Forum Member
    Of course the hole boob popping out thing was staged.. lol She handle the interview well though I give her that.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,078
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    not going to comment on the content of the interview, but what had she taken? she was stoned, or drunk?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 217
    Forum Member
    Wow, that interviewer, what a cock.
  • Lush_LolaLush_Lola Posts: 4,979
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    that guy was such an arsehole
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 490
    Forum Member
    Xfusion wrote: »
    First of all, you must not be a Janet fan, because otherwise you would know that she is very soft-spoken and shy; she was not on something.:rolleyes: We're not talking about Britney Spears or Paula Abdul here.:rolleyes:

Second, the reason she just sat still and said nothing is because in America, she's has been DOGGED by the Superbowl fiasco and her career has suffered ever since because of the whole thing. She said last year on Oprah when she explained the whole thing to her that it would be the last time she talked about it because she was sick of talking about it. So I guess instead of going off on this first-class asshole interviewer, she just decided to not even waste her breath and stick to her promise of not speaking about it anymore.

And third, I don't know how that ugly ass interviewer with no manners ever got his job in the first place. Very disrespecful and his lame jokes were pathetic. Any "interviewer" that still thinks this lame Superbowl thing that happened 3 and 1/2 years ago is STILL interesting is in the wrong career.:sleep:

I think you are too much of a Janet fan...which has affected your objectivity.
    She was on something.
  • MadonnaMIXMadonnaMIX Posts: 9,692
    Forum Member
    Janet looked stoned :eek:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 243
    Forum Member
    She looked fine to me!
    what an arse that interviewer is and how stupid they cant get over a boob!
  • Arsene wengerArsene wenger Posts: 4,766
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wonder why JT didn't get a load of shit flung his way. He was the one who exposed her.

Sorry to play the RC but I'm sure if you reversed the colours there is no way JT would have gotten away with that, imo.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Amadude wrote: »
    I think you are too much of a Janet fan...which has affected your objectivity.
    She was on something.

It has nothing to do with being a Janet fan- notice she was just fine and talking until that idiot starting bringing up that old ass "incident".:rolleyes: As I said, we're not talking about Paula Abdul who jumps and runs around all over the place when she talks or Britney Spears who basically lives on another planet 24/7. Those are examples of people on something.:rolleyes:
    I wonder why JT didn't get a load of shit flung his way. He was the one who exposed her.
    Sorry to play the RC but I'm sure if you reversed the colours there is no way JT would have gotten away with that, imo.

Because in America, Justin is basically the male Britney- always considered the good little sweet boy who can do no wrong no matter what.:rolleyes: Bunch of crap isn't it? Even if it was planned, there's no reason he shouldn't have at least gotten 50 percent of the blame.
  • ajiloreajilore Posts: 260
    Forum Member
    It has nothing to do with being a Janet fan- notice she was just fine and talking until that idiot starting bringing up that old ass "incident".:rolleyes: As I said, we're not talking about Paula Abdul who jumps and runs around all over the place when she talks or Britney Spears who basically lives on another planet 24/7. Those are examples of people on something.:rolleyes:

Because in America, Justin is basically the male Britney- always considered the good little sweet boy who can do no wrong no matter what.:rolleyes: Bunch of crap isn't it? Even if it was planned, there's no reason he shouldn't have at least gotten 50 percent of the blame.

co-sign 100%
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,053
    Forum Member
    The interviewer was an arse, Tyler coped brilliantly and Janet Jackson appears to have the personality of a breadcrumb.
  • TheToonArmyTheToonArmy Posts: 2,908
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

sorry thats bull,

I dont need to be a j. jackson fan to see that she looked stoned, yes STONED.

I have seen more life in a plughole full of pubic hair.

:)

I agree the interview was crap but that does not get away from the fact she looked stoned and I know she is not normally like that being somewhat of a jj fan years ago.
    g
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    sorry thats bull,

I dont need to be a j. jackson fan to see that she looked stoned, yes STONED.

I have seen more life in a plughole full of pubic hair.

:)

I agree the interview was crap but that does not get away from the fact she looked stoned and I know she is not normally like that being somewhat of a jj fan years ago.
    g

Whatever you say, love.:)
  • Vince JVince J Posts: 1,293
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

*claps* well said.

Jesus.... everytime I see JJ I just swoon. And I'm female! she's gorgeous.
  • mintchocchipmintchocchip Posts: 16,086
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

JT was incredibly ungentlemanly after the incident actually and I've never quite warmed to him since. He was very 'Oh, I had no idea, I'm so sorry it was an accident, it was all janet's doing...' What a wimp.