Gemma could end up being the most unpleasant individual in the history of reality tv

DUNDEEBOYDUNDEEBOY Posts: 110,033
Forum Member
✭✭✭✭
I don't get this she is playing the same character that she is plays on TOWIE .

However that character isn't pleasant so I am not sure she is staying with this.

Really not sure what she is hoping to achieve out of this

Comments

• duckyluckyduckylucky Posts: 13,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I find it very stressful watching her . I want to shake her into reality
  • ChipPaperChipPaper Posts: 18,521
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She is the worst. I honestly cannot remember any contestant that has been as bad as her, even Cotton, even Flanagan. Gemma is a disgrace.
  • janetcomelatelyjanetcomelately Posts: 7,405
    Forum Member
    She is annoying in Towie but has done well on the back of that character and so I guess she thinks we all love it.
  • duckyluckyduckylucky Posts: 13,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ChipPaper wrote: »
    She is the worst. I honestly cannot remember any contestant that has been as bad as her, even Cotton, even Flanagan. Gemma is a disgrace.

Gillian Mc Keith came close
  • ChipPaperChipPaper Posts: 18,521
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    duckylucky wrote: »
    Gillian Mc Keith came close

I actually loved Gillian :blush: I think it was because she was so OTT and ridiculous, like a pantomime almost. Gemma is just spoiled, selfish, entitled and arrogant. I have never known someone with so little to offer think so much of themselves. She is a horror.
  • k0213818k0213818 Posts: 5,916
    Forum Member
    DUNDEEBOY wrote: »
    Gemma could end up being the most unpleasant individual in the history of reality tv

#COUGH# Helen Wood, Conor McIntyre #COUGH#
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Can I just go :o:o:o And furthermore, :o:o:o
    I have just looked them up, and she is 8 years older than Nadia. I thought she must be about 17, and young for that.
  • DUNDEEBOYDUNDEEBOY Posts: 110,033
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Can I just go :o:o:o And furthermore, :o:o:o
    I have just looked them up, and she is 8 years older than Nadia. I thought she must be about 17, and young for that.

I'm shocked you didn't know she was 33:D
  • MrSuperMrSuper Posts: 18,543
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't know if i've been watching I'm a Celebrity or The Gemma Collins Show?

Which one is it?!!

It's beyond ridiculous how much airtime she was given tonight yet somebody like Tinchy barely featured at all and he still got picked for a trial despite hardly being seen tonight.

I dread to think what Wednesday's show will be like! 90mins of that lass screeching down the tv!!!!!
  • greenyonegreenyone Posts: 3,545
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No one will beat Gillian or Helen
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    DUNDEEBOY wrote: »
    I'm shocked you didn't know she was 33:D

To be fair, I had never heard of her until yesterday. But how can she be 33??? That is the age Jesus was when he died! Possibly not in good taste. :blush: But she does seem staggeringly immature and self-centred.
  • VeriVeri Posts: 96,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    To be fair, I had never heard of her until yesterday. But how can she be 33??? That is the age Jesus was when he died! Possibly not in good taste. :blush: But she does seem staggeringly immature and self-centred.

Have you not seen Gemma on Big Brother's Bit On the Side?

She's even seemed popular with the BB forum because of her "big personality".
  • DUNDEEBOYDUNDEEBOY Posts: 110,033
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Veri wrote: »

I would love too see luisa zissman to do this show but I doubt she ever would
  • ConcretepigsyConcretepigsy Posts: 1,933
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

She's one of these people who thinks keeping it real means being a nasty arrogant cow
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Sadly not. I think I prefer small personalities.
  • Frankie_LittleFrankie_Little Posts: 9,271
    Forum Member
    I'm watching it on +1, late home from work - she's so arrogant, who does she think she is?
  • sutiesutie Posts: 32,645
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What a terrible ordeal for the poor 'starving' girl, to be asked to learn to KNIT. It's inhuman I tell you. >:(
  • Frankie_LittleFrankie_Little Posts: 9,271
    Forum Member
    She's hungry bless her. She can't concentrate. It's like being in prison.

As Ant and Dec said, it's a reality show. Plus she's getting well paid for 3 weeks work.
  • notinnotin Posts: 1,496
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    When she gets out of the camp and IF she doesn't walk because she just will not manage the task before going into the main camp...she deserves to get the most disgusting eating trial that can be served up for her. Bet she won't say she's starving ever again after that. Wouldn't it be good if she really does a turn around though and suddenly realises that actually me, me , me is very tiresome and just get on with it girl. It's not as though she's been living in some form of cave before this and didn't know what she signed up for...
  • GeorgiecatsGeorgiecats Posts: 6,628
    Forum Member
    I don't watch TOWIE and never will so although I know who she is I have no idea about her. She has moments when she's very funny but most of the time she's just whining about the lack of food. It's actually a shame that they're stuck in the slammer because all it does is have us watching people who are miserable and bored. If they were in the main camp her and Craig would be really worth watching. I can't see what the slammer is achieving. Get them all in the main camp - even if they fall out at least it will be entertaining. Gemma won't last long if she's still whining in the main camp.
  • anne_666anne_666 Posts: 72,891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Unless she walks she'll get every challenge she's eligible for. Thats put me off from the start.:(
  • urt31urt31 Posts: 2,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't get why she is bothering, with the exception of Mark Wright I didn't think any of the Essex lot had done all that well on a reality show? Being out of the TOWIE bubble really seems to expose them.
  • Jimmy ConnorsJimmy Connors Posts: 117,873
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have no idea who she is or what she does, but from what I have seen she is a pain in the backside.

Extremely high maintenance. She sucks the life out of everything. How the others can live with her in that jungle slammer I don't know. They deserve medals.
  • VeriVeri Posts: 96,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think she'll manage to be the most unpleasant, but she's on track to being the most annoying. :(
  • bb2011fanbb2011fan Posts: 2,687
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think you need to look at BB13 and BB15 for those..