**SPOILER** Thread - Saturday 13th December 2014

Comments

• BIDIE-INBIDIE-IN Posts: 1,734
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Alisha went bottom 2... as did Abby - therefore I dont think Frankie of Blandsville is nailed to the win.

TBH I think its Carolines to lose

Agree. She has no dance experience and has improved week on week. Frankie is great but she started with a considerable advantage so has been 'coasting' since week 1. Jake brought the house down in week 2 but he has been erratic and some of his dances have not been good.

Glad Simon is in the final - not sure why so many seem to dislike him? Maybe they know things about him that I don't, but I think he comes across really well. It is great for Kristina - towed along the ground like a bin bag by John Sergeant! - to have a decent partner.

Mark is a delight to watch and comes over as a really nice bloke.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thought I'd put this pome in this thread too as a sign of my appreciation:

Lots of thanks to Abigailsmum
    And to her many and varied chums
    Who text the results to us week after week
    With the poor old Beeb never finding the leak.
    Without her we’d surely all go potty
    ‘Cos as you know we’re already Dotty
    All hail to the saviour of our sanity
    With her moles she’s the bestest in all humanity

Beautifully put WWL - these thoughtful people have kept many of us from a sleepless Saturday night.

It is amazing that none of the tabloids have opted to leak the result on Sunday morning. I notice some like to post it in the comments section of places like Mail on line, but I take the time to alert the paper about these so they can be removed. It's not big and it's not clever to spoil it for those who are happy to play along with the 'Sunday night result recording'.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    edy10 wrote: »
    I cannot wait to see Simon's and Kristina reactions tonight when they were called safe :kitty::kitty:

Im SO, SO, SO Pleased for them :); So happy for Kristina especially; Such a lovely woman, hardworking and amazing teacher.....this is her 2nd finale since she has been on the show; 2nd in 3 years :)

So happy for her :):)

I hope they are called first! I noticed his daughter was in the audience again this week.
  • londongirlGrelondongirlGre Posts: 23,413
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BIDIE-IN wrote: »
    Agree. She has no dance experience and has improved week on week. Frankie is great but she started with a considerable advantage so has been 'coasting' since week 1. Jake brought the house down in week 2 but he has been erratic and some of his dances have not been good.

Glad Simon is in the final - not sure why so many seem to dislike him? Maybe they know things about him that I don't, but I think he comes across really well. It is great for Kristina - towed along the ground like a bin bag by John Sergeant! - to have a decent partner.

I agree about Simon. I don't think that he has done anything bad. People seem to think that, he is arrogant but I don't think so. Strictly has made me really like him and Kristina. They seem like lovely people. I will be SO happy if they won. They really deserve it.

Frankie is a good dancer but she hasn't wowed me.
  • robbleonarobbleona Posts: 6,261
    Forum Member
    BIDIE-IN wrote: »

Wrong ...the 4 of them DO have dance experience. Caroline and simon have in fact done MORE ballroom than frankie or mark, and more recently. Simon won the scd XMAS SHOW A FEW YEARS AGO, caroline has done a show too which has been mentioned stacks of times on here.Craig r-h said she had dance experience on ITT, SO DID TIM WONACUTT(?)....how many more references do you need? Oh and mark went to stage school for years, apparently.
  • robbleonarobbleona Posts: 6,261
    Forum Member
    talia11 wrote: »
    I thought that was the right result last night. Many thanks to all the 'spoiler people'you are all stars.:)

Yep. Tend to agree. Jake (The only REAL non - dancer) didn't have the public support that I imagined he had. Not this week anyway. So my two 'sure fire bets' for the final (for different reasons) have gone in the last 2 weeks....shows how much I know!
  • MonaoggMonaogg Posts: 19,990
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    robbleona wrote: »
    Wrong ...the 4 of them DO have dance experience. Caroline and simon have in fact done MORE ballroom than frankie or mark, and more recently. Simon won the scd XMAS SHOW A FEW YEARS AGO, caroline has done a show too which has been mentioned stacks of times on here.Craig r-h said she had dance experience on ITT, SO DID TIM WONACUTT(?)....how many more references do you need? Oh and mark went to stage school for years, apparently.

Frankie's mum is a ballroom teacher. There would be someting very off if she had not done at least some lessons. Also explains Frankies beautiful top line right from the start.

Simon did the Cha cha cha for a Christmas special. Caroline did wheelchair dancing, which may explain why she looks down rather than out.
  • cwickhamcwickham Posts: 10,271
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yep. Tend to agree. Jake (The only REAL non - dancer) didn't have the public support that I imagined he had. Not this week anyway. So my two 'sure fire bets' for the final (for different reasons) have gone in the last 2 weeks....shows how much I know!

I'd imagine that Jake's vote took a hit from how bad he was, but I'd guess he was still more popular than Mark and possibly Simon.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,938
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    OldShep56 wrote: »
    OH MY GOD!!!!!!:cry:

I AM DEVASTATED :cry:

I have just sat and typed out the longest post I have ever made in 7 years of joining in this Forum and I pressed the wrong button to post and the whole bloody lot has disappeared :cry::cry::cry::cry: I is heartbroken cos I thought it was a bloody good post. Has taken me twenty minutes

Whenever you make a long post, always copy it afterwards. That way if something goes wrong, you can just open your post box, paste in your post and submit reply.

Been there, done that and threatened the lappy lol. It's easy done :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree about Simon. I don't think that he has done anything bad. People seem to think that, he is arrogant but I don't think so. Strictly has made me really like him and Kristina. They seem like lovely people. I will be SO happy if they won. They really deserve it.

Frankie is a good dancer but she hasn't wowed me.

When Simon was in Blue, I couldn't stand him. He came across as cocky and arrogant. At the start of SCD, I thought I'd feel the same but I was thankfully wrong. I see no arrogance or cockiness, just a quiet and sometimes less confident person as he doesn't see how good he is. I love the relationship he has with Kristina, they love dancing, it's written all over their faces, infact how he kept his serious persona in his wonderful AT, I do not know

Kristina gets slated right, left and centre sometimes, whether it's her enthusiasm or her crotch and I don't get it. I love both of them and would love for them to win. The Glitter Ball would mean the world to Kristina and I'd love to see them holding it up :)
  • ChapelambleChapelamble Posts: 1,290
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Many thanks to Abigailsmum and the moles for making the thread so enjoyable.

I am going to be "courageous" and suggest the winner's first name will end in an "e". ;-)
  • skimpy_scampiskimpy_scampi Posts: 698
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Many thanks to Abigailsmum and the moles for making the thread so enjoyable.

I am going to be "courageous" and suggest the winner's first name will end in an "e". ;-)

As long as the winning Pro's name doesn't end with "n" :)
  • Dan Saul KnightDan Saul Knight Posts: 97
    Forum Member
    For abigailsmum hip-hooray
    We don't need to wait til Sunday.
    With moles at each show
    We're all in the know
    Which celeb is out, on their way.

Caroline to win, Simon runner up = £90 Aahhhhhhhhhh, the drinks will be on me!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cherry pip wrote: »
    When Simon was in Blue, I couldn't stand him. He came across as cocky and arrogant. At the start of SCD, I thought I'd feel the same but I was thankfully wrong. I see no arrogance or cockiness, just a quiet and sometimes less confident person as he doesn't see how good he is. I love the relationship he has with Kristina, they love dancing, it's written all over their faces, infact how he kept his serious persona in his wonderful AT, I do not know

Kristina gets slated right, left and centre sometimes, whether it's her enthusiasm or her crotch and I don't get it. I love both of them and would love for them to win. The Glitter Ball would mean the world to Kristina and I'd love to see them holding it up :)

Good post.

I think that what I love about Simon and Kristina, is that they have a great relationship and they really love dancing. I have watched their performances on YouTube, so many times.

Kristina has proved herself to be a great teacher. After 7 years, I hope that she finally wins!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good post.

I think that what I love about Simon and Kristina, is that they have a great relationship and they really love dancing. I have watched their performances on YouTube, so many times.

Kristina has proved herself to be a great teacher. After 7 years, I hope that she finally wins!

Thank you and I agree. I bookmarked their AT and love watching it occasionally.

They just beam fun and enjoyment in my opinion and I shall be rooting for them next week even more, (though I'm not sure how I'll top that given how excited I've been up to now lol).
  • Hells_ChickenHells_Chicken Posts: 462
    Forum Member
    I was bit scared to read this today after last weeks shocker, but I definitely think its the right result. Thanks to everyone who brought us spoilers and Abigailsmum for ensuring we got the right result every week. See you all next year!
  • VenetianVenetian Posts: 28,482
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cwickham wrote: »
    I'd imagine that Jake's vote took a hit from how bad he was, but I'd guess he was still more popular than Mark and possibly Simon.

Yes, I think so too. Might have been raised earlier in this thread but can I ask if, after being placed bottom on the leader board was it actually possible for Jake (even if he had the biggest public vote) to escape the DO?
  • ChapelambleChapelamble Posts: 1,290
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Venetian wrote: »
    Yes, I think so too. Might have been raised earlier in this thread but can I ask if, after being placed bottom on the leader board was it actually possible for Jake (even if he had the biggest public vote) to escape the DO?

Yes, if Jake top (5+1), Simon bottom (1+3) and Mark next to bottom (2+2) then Simon and Mark would have been in the dance off.
  • VenetianVenetian Posts: 28,482
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, if Jake top (5+1), Simon bottom (1+3) and Mark next to bottom (2+2) then Simon and Mark would have been in the dance off.

Thank you:) At least I now know my vote for Jake wasn't wasted. I was a true fan and really thought that no matter what happened he would make the final, one bad dance would have perhaps been OK, but two:( Que sera I guess ...
  • Joy DeanJoy Dean Posts: 21,346
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

:confused: Mark was a real non-dancer, too.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 66
    Forum Member

Sylvia, the owner of the school, refuted this information about Mark. He attended a drama class as a child and has never had any dance training at all. So he is the most improved of the final 4...
  • edy10edy10 Posts: 18,399
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    cherry pip wrote: »

Lovely post :).
    Fingers crossed for Kristina :)
  • Steve9214Steve9214 Posts: 8,405
    Forum Member
    It is all set up for a Frankie or Caroline win.

No X-factor next week, so lots of tweenies with nothing to do,
    and they all vote in huge numbers.

Just depends upon whether they can remember as far back as last year, when Caroline presented X-Tra factor, or they will all vote for Frankie as she is in the Saturdays.

It won't have anything to do with the quality dancing - we saw that last year when Sophie was out first. As far as tweenies go they would not have had a clue who she was.

When the Tweenie vote kicked in for Big Brother on Channel 4 - the winners were all hunky boyband types or sweet girlies in the later series.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Steve9214 wrote: »
    It is all set up for a Frankie or Caroline win.

No X-factor next week, so lots of tweenies with nothing to do,
    and they all vote in huge numbers.

Just depends upon whether they can remember as far back as last year, when Caroline presented X-Tra factor, or they will all vote for Frankie as she is in the Saturdays.

It won't have anything to do with the quality dancing - we saw that last year when Sophie was out first. As far as tweenies go they would not have had a clue who she was.

When the Tweenie vote kicked in for Big Brother on Channel 4 - the winners were all hunky boyband types or sweet girlies in the later series.

I think that Caroline or Frankie will definitely win.
  • dippydancingdippydancing Posts: 9,428
    Forum Member
    Venetian wrote: »

It's always mathematically possible for anyone to either be in the DO or not in the DO, irrespective of the judges' scores. Otherwise there'd be no point in having a public vote.