Eastenders - Kat Moon to cheat on Alfie Moon again!

Comments

• D. MorganD. Morgan Posts: 4,166
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There should be a ban on Kat sleeping with anyone other than her husband.
  • GeekInfectedGeekInfected Posts: 6,372
    Forum Member
    Kat is a filthy ****
  • QueenAmyQueenAmy Posts: 3,094
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Didn't she dump him? :confused:
  • GeekInfectedGeekInfected Posts: 6,372
    Forum Member
    They're still married with three kids that will need the parent's separation to be explained, but instead Kat the skanky **** strikes again.
  • Dean_FranceDean_France Posts: 471
    Forum Member
    So her scar plot is over? I thought her confidence had gone as she didnt see herself as sexy to anyone?
  • 0...00...0 Posts: 21,111
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So her scar plot is over? I thought her confidence had gone as she didnt see herself as sexy to anyone?

Its ok. She shags Mr Burns.
  • RetroMusicFanRetroMusicFan Posts: 6,673
    Forum Member
    0...0 wrote: »
    Its ok. She shags Mr Burns.

No he's called Stu, she goes from Kalfie to Katstu!
  • LMLM Posts: 63,503
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They are not together so it isn't cheating
  • bass55bass55 Posts: 18,389
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They should have the guts to split Kat and Alfie up for good, and kill one of them off. Because we all know how this story is going to play out: Kat will cheat, Alfie will mope around heartbroken, Kat will then fight to get Alfie back and they eventually reunite. *yawn*
  • bean_of_sbbean_of_sb Posts: 7,840
    Forum Member
    I don't see the problem in Kat having a rebound shag.

I'm not keen on the idea of someone bringing a random back to a flat with 4 kids asleep in it, though.

If my last 6 months had included a house fire, the loss of all my possessions, being made homeless, being scarred and burned and then splitting up with my husband because he was the cause of it all, I would probably want to give him the '2 fingers' and sleep with someone else. Of course the next morning I would probably feel like crap, but in the moment I can see why Kat wants to go there.
  • LakieLadyLakieLady Posts: 19,722
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Whedonite wrote: »
    I hate to acknowledge that I know this, but Kim Kardashian's divorce took almost 2 years to finalize. Why should she have remained single because her ex husband was messing her around?

Mine took over 5 years, because my shit of an ex wouldn't move out of my house.
    After 2.5 years, I started seeing someone else and he finally got the message, but it was nearly another 3 years before it was sorted.
  • soap-leasoap-lea Posts: 23,851
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

exactly! , was thinking that myself cos she is still dressing the same, and her legs were on show!. if she was un confident and self conscious she would wear trousers
  • kingcnutkingcnut Posts: 590
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hardly unexpected, this is Kat.
  • LakieLadyLakieLady Posts: 19,722
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    bass55 wrote: »
    They should have the guts to split Kat and Alfie up for good, and kill one of them off.

I agree, and I think the one to go should be Alfie.

Kat has more potential to develop as a character imo. She's canny and determined, and could do so much more as a character than be the Walford bike.
  • xTonixxTonix Posts: 56,269
    Forum Member
    Oh I say, Kathleen, what would the vicar say.
  • BrightonChicaBrightonChica Posts: 51
    Forum Member
    I think the guy pays her for sex. Maybe she's that desperate for money?
  • KeibroKeibro Posts: 2,728
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They are not together, so technically she isn't cheating. Lots of people move on before getting a divorce. If this were a male character there would be no issue, but because it's Kat she's a ****. Some of you are right little saints I'm sure, to sit on your high horses like that.
  • D. MorganD. Morgan Posts: 4,166
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Keibro wrote: »
    They are not together, so technically she isn't cheating. Lots of people move on before getting a divorce. If this were a male character there would be no issue, but because it's Kat she's a ****. Some of you are right little saints I'm sure, to sit on your high horses like that.

Kat is a ****. The amount of times she's cheated on Alfie...
  • Ozboz3Ozboz3 Posts: 1,785
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why can't these two just get back together and forget about what's happened since September?!
  • loco_localoco_loca Posts: 900
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I wouldn't call it cheating but, if I was Alfie, I would let the relationship end where it is. Kat's actions aren't a betrayal of trust, however, they show how little she considers him.
    Forum Member
    Alfie should find someone else too, let him start afresh, he and Kat are just going round in a never-ending vicious circle and it's boring and repetitive!
    Forum Member
    LakieLady wrote: »
    I agree, and I think the one to go should be Alfie.

Kat has more potential to develop as a character imo. She's canny and determined, and could do so much more as a character than be the Walford bike.

Imo Alfie should stay and the bike should cycle on out of Walford!
    Forum Member
    bass55 wrote: »
    They should have the guts to split Kat and Alfie up for good, and kill one of them off. Because we all know how this story is going to play out: Kat will cheat, Alfie will mope around heartbroken, Kat will then fight to get Alfie back and they eventually reunite. *yawn*

Exactly!

Split them up for good because the will they won't they is boring imo, I can't believe TPTB have commissioned this old hat again, cheating or not she sleeps with another man and will regret it and in the future they will get back together and then split up and it will just continue to go round and round in circles!

Split them up for good because they've had their day as a couple!
    Forum Member
    soap-lea wrote: »
    exactly! , was thinking that myself cos she is still dressing the same, and her legs were on show!. if she was un confident and self conscious she would wear trousers

This is another story line that was made out to be more serious than it actually turned out to be!
  • Collins1965Collins1965 Posts: 13,913
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If she does sleep with someone else it's not cheating. She has left him and as far as she is concerned the marriage is over. She is free to be with whoever she wants.

No cheating involved whatsoever.