Options

Bill Cosby allegations

12346»

Comments

• Options
    Big Boy BarryBig Boy Barry Posts: 35,391
    Forum Member
    A man is innocent until proven guilty of course, but the sheer volume of allegations from such a varied amount of people just makes it impossible IMO that they are likely to be groundless.
  • Options
    dodradedodrade Posts: 23,861
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A man is innocent until proven guilty of course, but the sheer volume of allegations from such a varied amount of people just makes it impossible IMO that they are likely to be groundless.

The consistent MO of drugging the alleged victims is particularly damaging.
  • Options
    MandarkMandark Posts: 47,965
    Forum Member
    zx50 wrote: »
    I bet Bill Cosby's worth absolutely millions and millions of dollars. He's done loads of TV work over the years, and films as well. It also wouldn't surprise me if he's made powerful connections along the way.
    Celebrity Net Worth reckons Cosby's worth $400m. That must make him one of the richest actors in Hollywood.

There's always difficulties with celebrity cases like this. Someone (probably legitimately) sets the ball rolling but it's easy for fantasists and those who may have consented at the time but now regret that decision, to come forward and make accusations of rape thanks to the media circus.
    http://www.celebritynetworth.com/richest-celebrities/actors/bill-cosby-net-worth
  • Options
    DemizdeeroolzDemizdeeroolz Posts: 3,821
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mandark wrote: »
    Celebrity Net Worth reckons Cosby's worth $400m. That must make him one of the richest actors in Hollywood.

There's always difficulties with celebrity cases like this. Someone (probably legitimately) sets the ball rolling but it's easy for fantasists and those who may have consented at the time but now regret that decision, to come forward and make accusations of rape thanks to the media circus.
    http://www.celebritynetworth.com/richest-celebrities/actors/bill-cosby-net-worth

The Cosby Show was the number 1 show for a period in the eighties, beating others like Dallas and Dynasty. He would have been very powerful as well as rich in those days.
    I don't know what to think anymore , his cartoon Little Bill is one I've watched with my children, it really is a delightful little programme. Nickleodeon Junior will have to mothball it before the jokes start.