'Waiting for Chryed to Get It On' - EE Christian and Syed (Part 3)

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,221
    Forum Member
    Hey... does anybody know of some way of downloading all (or at least, most of) the Chryed clips together as one file / as many different files together? I'd like to have them all joined together as one long movie file so I can watch them in various places, but the only ways I can imagine doing this sound very painstaking and tedious. :o

(I don't know if that made sense, but I'd really appreciate any ideas)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 243
    Forum Member
    JoanneK wrote: »
    Masood is good looking but the Masood males are in my bad books right now so...anyone think Shabs should come back, its a shame she left, shame we'll never get to see Syed with his sister, i think she would have been one to support him

yeah i think Shabnam should come back she would support syed :)
  • momentarythingmomentarything Posts: 20,139
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hey... does anybody know of some way of downloading all (or at least, most of) the Chryed clips together as one file / as many different files together? I'd like to have them all joined together as one long movie file so I can watch them in various places, but the only ways I can imagine doing this sound very painstaking and tedious. :o

(I don't know if that made sense, but I'd really appreciate any ideas)

The only thing I can think of is to download them separately, and then add them all into Windows Movie Maker, add them to the timeline and save it as a .wmv. But it would take forever. Let's put it this way, it takes half-an-hour to save a 3-minute music video. I'd reckon the Christian/Syed stuff adds up to at least a couple of hours.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,361
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The only thing I can think of is to download them separately, and then add them all into Windows Movie Maker, add them to the timeline and save it as a .wmv. But it would take forever. Let's put it this way, it takes half-an-hour to save a 3-minute music video. I'd reckon the Christian/Syed stuff adds up to at least a couple of hours.

Do you know wher all the seperate parts are for download ??
  • sazwilkiesazwilkie Posts: 9,686
    Forum Member
    The only thing I can think of is to download them separately, and then add them all into Windows Movie Maker, add them to the timeline and save it as a .wmv.

Wow, OK, that went totally over my head!!! I can only just manage to switch my laptop on :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Twiloz123 wrote: »
    Do you know wher all the seperate parts are for download ??

I download final81's clips using YouTube Downloader but there's also an iPlayer downloader if you want the whole episodes. Just Google 'em, they'll come up.

What? I like to have them on my computer in case the BBC decides to go on a rampage and remove them all! I'm not sad! Not at all! :eek:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,361
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I download final81's clips using YouTube Downloader but there's also an iPlayer downloader if you want the whole episodes. Just Google 'em, they'll come up.

What? I like to have them on my computer in case the BBC decides to go on a rampage and remove them all! I'm not sad! Not at all! :eek:

Ahhh ok cheers :) x
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,643
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I *almost* fancied Masood before Syed arrived. I went through a bit of a 'he's sort of alright' phase and then I saw Syed and went WHOA and my almost sort of Masood crush was forgotten. I don't like the way Masood was like 'YOU'RE MY WIFE AND YOUR PLACE IS WITH ME' when Zee went away after she got pregnant and he's a pig to my darling Syed. So no, can't possibly like him now! But he has nice hair. Not as nice as Sy's. But nice.
    Admission over. :o

And yes, Shabnam needs to come back! She'd support Syed, she was like the least traditional/religious out of all the Masoods!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JoanneK wrote: »
    Masood is good looking but the Masood males are in my bad books right now so...anyone think Shabs should come back, its a shame she left, shame we'll never get to see Syed with his sister, i think she would have been one to support him

That's true. I hadn't thought of that, actually. Zainab is the only member of the Masoods I'm not angry with at the moment!
  • Miss-DeLargeMiss-DeLarge Posts: 8,796
    Forum Member
    Wow Masood good-looking? glad so many people think so, don't see it myself, can't be doing with the mustache :eek::eek: though I find his personality and humour attractive, when he's not being a pig to zainab or arse to syed
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    A Matter of Time has been updated!
    http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5379420/7/A_Matter_of_Time
  • LummoLummo Posts: 7,145
    Forum Member

Yay! :D *starts reading thoroughly* Thanks! :o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lummo wrote: »
    Yay! :D *starts reading thoroughly* Thanks! :o

No problem! I love that fanfic! :p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 30,839
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Of course you are not sad, your lovely, now explain to a computer idiot, is that i player you are on about differnt to the BBC i player, i thought they only stored on there for a few weeks:confused:
    Forum Member
    Ok, bit of a long one but i'm aiming to finish it all by tomorrow/Saturday (i'm out Friday so missing my Chryed :() and the member who posted 'that' comment about fan fic has wound me up a little. So, part 5 below, part 6 to follow (maybe a part 7 as well, depends how much I drone on in part 6!!)

Part 5

He couldn't breathe, he felt like he was suffocating. The lump that had risen in his throat refused to go away. The gut-wrenching pain, as Christian had called it so many times, was stronger now than it had ever been. But it was his heart that suffered the most. In a matter of seconds, Syed's heart had shattered into a million pieces. He felt actual physical pain at what Christian had just said. His entire body couldn't stop shaking from what he'd just heard. How could he say that to him? How could he hurt him so much. Syed knew he had no right to expect Christian to fall for him, the way had himself had fallen, but to feel nothing at all? To say that Syed was 'no one really', He had to get out, away from him. Away from everyone. He needed to be alone. He needed to say goodbye to the love that had been taken from him, the love that never even existed. A part him him had died when he heard Christian say those dreadful words. He needed to grieve for his heart.

Syed: Mum, I'm going home, to work on the invoices. It's quieter there.
    Zainab: Hmm? Oh yeah, OK Syed. And anther thing Christian, I don't want you turning up hungover for the Wedding. I know you'll be going out New Years Eve but that does not give you the excuse to get drunk and ruin the happiest day of my son's life.
    Christian: Yes Zee. Anything else? Only I've got a phone call to make
    Zainab: Really?

Christian laughed at the look of Zainab's face. She was so happy lately, no wonder Syed was being so careful these days.

Christian: Yes, really. Skewer that lamb by the time I get back and I might even tell you what he says!
    Zainab: Behave. You might as well call it a night. It's getting late. I can finish off here
    Christian: You sure?
    Zainab: Yes, yes, just go, before I change my mind

Rushing up the stairs of the unit and out of the door, Christian scanned the square for Syed, smiling as he spotted him, making his way towards the flat.

Christian: Syed, hang on

He kept walking, obviously he didn't hear him.

Christian: Syed. SYED!

Syed stopped walking but he didn't turn around. As Christian approached him from behind he whispered in his ear.

Christian: Give me half an hour and I'll meet you there.

Syed spun around and starred at him, his eyes empty.

Syed: That's not why I left. I told you, I have work to do.
    Christan: Oh, sorry. I just thought...
    Syed: Did you?
    Christian: Yeah, sorry. What's wrong?
    Syed: leave me alone OK, just leave me alone

He couldn't look at his face without wanting to do something, touch him in some way so he dropped his gaze. His eyes stopped at Christian's crotch and he was painfully reminded of what they had been up to just a few hours ago. He was so glad that he hadn't told him now. He wouldn't be able to deal with telling him he was in love with him, and later hear Christian say those harsh and unneeded things about him. About their relationship. Huh, what relationship. He said it himself. The only reason they were still together was because Christian wasn't bored with him yet.

But after everything they'd been through together, all Syed's emotional angst, Christian's beating, Lucy's blackmail, did he really go through with all that coming out the other side without feeling anything substantial for Syed? The sex was good, he admitted, but was sex really worth all that?

Syed turned and walked away, ignoring the roaring that was inside of him, telling him to go back, find out the truth, ask him if he really meant so little to him.

Christian: Hang on a second Sy
    Syed: Don't call me that
    Christian: You like it when I call you that. But you like other things I do to you as well don't you?

Flashing his dirty smile always worked. He knew that the look that was on his face at that moment always got Syed going. He could never resist him when he made it so apparently clear what was on his mind.

Syed: Stop it, for God's sake, just stop it will you? Grow up Christian.

Grabbing his hand he pulled him close to him. Syed jumped away instantly.

Christian: Syed there's no one around.
    Syed: I don't care. Its over Christian, this, us. It's over. I'm done with it.
    Christian: Sy, please
    Syed: Didn't you hear me. Leave. Me. Alone.

He spat the last 3 words at him and walked away. Christian stood exactly where Syed had left him. What the hell was going on? Did Christian black out or something and miss an argument they'd had? An hour or so ago they were lying together on the floor, engulfed in each other's passion, and now this? It just didn't make any sense.

Christian: Syed, please don't do this. Don't so this to me.

His voice was shaking as he shouted after him, the tears were running down his face. He didn't care any more, he didn't care if someone saw him, worked it out. Because he was nothing, nothing without him. Syed didn't turn around, didn't look back, didn't even acknowledge Christian shouting after him.

Christian: So that's it is it? Just like that. After everything we've done together, been through together you can walk away that easily can you? You can walk away from me.

Syed stopped, turned around and marched back over to him.

Syed: Will you keep your voice down. You're shouting.
    Christian: I don't care. If we're over why should I. I should tell anyone who'll listen shouldn't I. If you can hurt me like this then maybe I should hurt you as well.
    Syed: You're not hurting. You don't know what it feels like to hurt. You don't even know the meaning of the word.
    Christian: Why are you doing this?

Syed looked away from him. He'd never imagined it would feel pain simply by looking at someone and yet, that's exactly what was happening.

Christian: ANSWER ME.

His cheeks were streaked with tears, his entire body was shaking, his face was ghostly white.

Syed: Not here.

Relieved that he wasn't being rejected again Christian replied quickly.

Christian: Let's go back to the flat
    Syed: NO! Not there.

Too many memories, too many chances for Syed to fall back into his arms, forget everything that he'd heard.

Syed: It hurt.
    Christian: What did?

But he never got an answer. Amira walked around the corner and spotted them. The second she saw Syed her eyes shone, her face glowed and her smile stretched from ear to ear.

Amira: Hi babe, been looking for you. Just got this in the post. Christian, what's wrong? What's happened?

She stared dumbfounded at her friend. Handing Syed the Wedding catalogue she embraced Christian in her arms.

Amira: What's going on? Why are you crying?
    Syed: Amira, it's not really any of our business. Let's just leave it

Amira spun around to face her Fiancé.

Amira: Have you been upsetting him? What have you said.
    Christian: Leave it Amira. I've been dumped OK. That's all. You know me, love a bit of drama.
    Amira: Don't you 'That's all' me.
    Christian: I'll be fine. Nothing a bottle of Vodka and some soppy love songs wont cure.

He faked the smile that was on his face. He needed to get Syed alone again. Sort this out. Find out why, now, he was going to end it. He knew it was coming but he thought they'd have more time. The Wedding wasn't for weeks. Things could carry on as they were for a while yet.

Amira: Nice try but there's no way I'm leaving you on your own in this state. Come on, let's go back to the flat.
    Christian: Please, I need to be on my own.
    Amira: I'll make a deal with you. We'll walk you back to your flat, stay for an hour, then, if you're any better, we'll leave you to your vodka.

He searched Syed's face for an answer but couldn't find one.

Christian: OK
    Amira: Good. Come on Syed.
    Syed: Me? I'll just get in the way, say the wrong things.
    Amira: Well then you can just sit there and look pretty.

She walked over to Syed and placed her hand around his waist, and began walking back to Christian's flat. Christian was only slightly ahead of them so Syed dropped his voice to a whisper.

Syed: I'm not going to come in.
    Amira: I thought he was your friend
    Syed: You know he is
    Amira: Well then, he needs you.
    Syed: I doubt that.
    Amira: Of course he does. I've seen the way you two are with each other. He needs someone who understands him right now.
    Syed: And that's me is it?
    Amira: Syed, please. Look at him. He's a wreck. I'm worried.
    Syed: He'll be fine.
    Amira: Do you know who he was, this bloke he was seeing?
    Syed: Me? How would I know?
    Amira: Because he trusts you maybe? Like I said, you're close, I just thought he might have let it slip.
    Syed: No, not to me.
    Amira: Well, whoever he is, he's got a lot to answer for. I was talking to your mother earlier and, according to Jane, this bloke of Christian's is on a different level to the others.
    Syed: What do you mean?
    Amira: Jane said she's never seen him like this before. Usually they last a few weeks then they're gone and Christian's moving on to the next one.
    Syed: Well what makes you think this one's any different.
    Amira: Jane said he loves him.

Syed stopped walking. Stopped feeling. Stopped breathing. Had he told her that? Had he actually said the words? It just didn't make sense.

Syed: He actually said it to Jane? That he was in love?
    Amira: I'm not sure if he said the actual words but what he did tell her was unbelievable.
    Syed: Why?
    Amira: This is Christian we're talking about babe. He's a self confessed single man. He's admitted to everyone that he never wants to fall in love, settle down. Now it looks like his words have come back to bite him
    Syed: What did he say to her? Jane? About this man?
    Amira: That he doesn't come close to anyone he's ever met before. He doesn't find other men attractive any more and that he misses him, even when he's lying next to him.

Syed didn't know what to do. He needed answers and he needed them now.. He climbed the stairs to Christian's flat, as he had done so many times, but tonight was different. Tonight it would all come out.

Syed: Didn't you tell my mother that you were going over some Wedding things with her tonight?

He looked at Amira, hoping that she's get the hint and leave. He felt awful for it but he needed to be alone with Christian.

Amira: What? Oh, yeah. Sorry babe I forgot.

She turned to Christian.

Amira: Syed'll stay with you

They're eyes met and Syed thought he saw a change in Christian's. He was bitter, he was hurt and he was angry.

Christian: It's OK, he doesn't need to. I'll be fine.
    Syed: I want to.

Christian's eyes remained unchanged. He was hurting badly. No one had ever smashed his life apart like this before. And why was he letting Syed do it over and over again. He knew it had to end, he just had to deal with it.

Amira: Walk me back will you babe? It's getting dark.
    Syed: Yeah, OK.

He turned around in the door way,

Syed: Don't go anywhere. I'll be right back.
    Christian: I don't want you to.

Amira called from downstairs

Syed: Coming. Please, we have to sort this out. We work together.
    Christian: Fine

Christian pulled his mobile out of his pocket. As Syed walked down the stairs he heard him speak

Christian: James? It's me.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    crazysusan wrote: »
    Of course you are not sad, your lovely, now explain to a computer idiot, is that i player you are on about differnt to the BBC i player, i thought they only stored on there for a few weeks:confused:

Yeah, but there's a programme you can use to download the episodes from iPlayer, for keepsies. Just type 'iPlayer downloader' into Google and it's the first result that comes up. Then the website tells you want to do from there :).
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    who me? wrote: »
    You are good at it! please carry on! But I do realise how hard it is to put something out there that you've worked on. Pretty please!??:) I think I may have just missed an Arsenal :Dgoal to say that (judging from the shouting downstairs!) That shows you how much I mean it!!;)

does missing an arsenal goal,mean as much as missing Wales scoring a try in a rugby international, when you run around the room screaming, YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS we scored and then hide behind your cushion in case the kicker misses the conversion. Your just so excited that the boys scored that you are really happy and sqeee a lot:):):)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, but there's a programme you can use to download the episodes from iPlayer, for keepsies. Just type 'iPlayer downloader' into Google and it's the first result that comes up. Then the website tells you want to do from there :).

thank you, you are great.

My friend will be amazed if i do that, she keeps having to fix my computer when i break it:)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sazwilkie wrote: »
    Ok, bit of a long one but i'm aiming to finish it all by tomorrow/Saturday (i'm out Friday so missing my Chryed :() and the member who posted 'that' comment about fan fic has wound me up a little. So, part 5 below, part 6 to follow (maybe a part 7 as well, depends how much I drone on in part 6!!)

Part 5

{snip}

Loved it! I thought it was very in character. Please tell me they sort it out!
    And yeah, I don't blame you for being wound up about the fanfic comment, it annoyed me too and that user seems to take *everything* seriously. Just ignore him/her.
    *hugs*
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Part 5

He couldn't breathe, he felt like he was suffocating. The lump that had risen in his throat refused to go away. The gut-wrenching pain, as Christian had called it so many times, was stronger now than it had ever been. But it was his heart that suffered the most. In a matter of seconds, Syed's heart had shattered into a million pieces. He felt actual physical pain at what Christian had just said. His entire body couldn't stop shaking from what he'd just heard. How could he say that to him? How could he hurt him so much. Syed knew he had no right to expect Christian to fall for him, the way had himself had fallen, but to feel nothing at all? To say that Syed was 'no one really', He had to get out, away from him. Away from everyone. He needed to be alone. He needed to say goodbye to the love that had been taken from him, the love that never even existed. A part him him had died when he heard Christian say those dreadful words. He needed to grieve for his heart.

Syed: Mum, I'm going home, to work on the invoices. It's quieter there.
    Zainab: Hmm? Oh yeah, OK Syed. And anther thing Christian, I don't want you turning up hungover for the Wedding. I know you'll be going out New Years Eve but that does not give you the excuse to get drunk and ruin the happiest day of my son's life.
    Christian: Yes Zee. Anything else? Only I've got a phone call to make
    Zainab: Really?

Christian laughed at the look of Zainab's face. She was so happy lately, no wonder Syed was being so careful these days.

Christian: Yes, really. Skewer that lamb by the time I get back and I might even tell you what he says!
    Zainab: Behave. You might as well call it a night. It's getting late. I can finish off here
    Christian: You sure?
    Zainab: Yes, yes, just go, before I change my mind

Rushing up the stairs of the unit and out of the door, Christian scanned the square for Syed, smiling as he spotted him, making his way towards the flat.

Christian: Syed, hang on

He kept walking, obviously he didn't hear him.

Christian: Syed. SYED!

Syed stopped walking but he didn't turn around. As Christian approached him from behind he whispered in his ear.

Christian: Give me half an hour and I'll meet you there.

Syed spun around and starred at him, his eyes empty.

Syed: That's not why I left. I told you, I have work to do.
    Christan: Oh, sorry. I just thought...
    Syed: Did you?
    Christian: Yeah, sorry. What's wrong?
    Syed: leave me alone OK, just leave me alone

He couldn't look at his face without wanting to do something, touch him in some way so he dropped his gaze. His eyes stopped at Christian's crotch and he was painfully reminded of what they had been up to just a few hours ago. He was so glad that he hadn't told him now. He wouldn't be able to deal with telling him he was in love with him, and later hear Christian say those harsh and unneeded things about him. About their relationship. Huh, what relationship. He said it himself. The only reason they were still together was because Christian wasn't bored with him yet.

But after everything they'd been through together, all Syed's emotional angst, Christian's beating, Lucy's blackmail, did he really go through with all that coming out the other side without feeling anything substantial for Syed? The sex was good, he admitted, but was sex really worth all that?

Syed turned and walked away, ignoring the roaring that was inside of him, telling him to go back, find out the truth, ask him if he really meant so little to him.

Christian: Hang on a second Sy
    Syed: Don't call me that
    Christian: You like it when I call you that. But you like other things I do to you as well don't you?

Flashing his dirty smile always worked. He knew that the look that was on his face at that moment always got Syed going. He could never resist him when he made it so apparently clear what was on his mind.

Syed: Stop it, for God's sake, just stop it will you? Grow up Christian.

Grabbing his hand he pulled him close to him. Syed jumped away instantly.

Christian: Syed there's no one around.
    Syed: I don't care. Its over Christian, this, us. It's over. I'm done with it.
    Christian: Sy, please
    Syed: Didn't you hear me. Leave. Me. Alone.

He spat the last 3 words at him and walked away. Christian stood exactly where Syed had left him. What the hell was going on? Did Christian black out or something and miss an argument they'd had? An hour or so ago they were lying together on the floor, engulfed in each other's passion, and now this? It just didn't make any sense.

Christian: Syed, please don't do this. Don't so this to me.

His voice was shaking as he shouted after him, the tears were running down his face. He didn't care any more, he didn't care if someone saw him, worked it out. Because he was nothing, nothing without him. Syed didn't turn around, didn't look back, didn't even acknowledge Christian shouting after him.

Christian: So that's it is it? Just like that. After everything we've done together, been through together you can walk away that easily can you? You can walk away from me.

Syed stopped, turned around and marched back over to him.

Syed: Will you keep your voice down. You're shouting.
    Christian: I don't care. If we're over why should I. I should tell anyone who'll listen shouldn't I. If you can hurt me like this then maybe I should hurt you as well.
    Syed: You're not hurting. You don't know what it feels like to hurt. You don't even know the meaning of the word.
    Christian: Why are you doing this?

Syed looked away from him. He'd never imagined it would feel pain simply by looking at someone and yet, that's exactly what was happening.

Christian: ANSWER ME.

His cheeks were streaked with tears, his entire body was shaking, his face was ghostly white.

Syed: Not here.

Relieved that he wasn't being rejected again Christian replied quickly.

Christian: Let's go back to the flat
    Syed: NO! Not there.

Too many memories, too many chances for Syed to fall back into his arms, forget everything that he'd heard.

Syed: It hurt.
    Christian: What did?

But he never got an answer. Amira walked around the corner and spotted them. The second she saw Syed her eyes shone, her face glowed and her smile stretched from ear to ear.

Amira: Hi babe, been looking for you. Just got this in the post. Christian, what's wrong? What's happened?

She stared dumbfounded at her friend. Handing Syed the Wedding catalogue she embraced Christian in her arms.

Amira: What's going on? Why are you crying?
    Syed: Amira, it's not really any of our business. Let's just leave it

Amira spun around to face her Fiancé.

Amira: Have you been upsetting him? What have you said.
    Christian: Leave it Amira. I've been dumped OK. That's all. You know me, love a bit of drama.
    Amira: Don't you 'That's all' me.
    Christian: I'll be fine. Nothing a bottle of Vodka and some soppy love songs wont cure.

He faked the smile that was on his face. He needed to get Syed alone again. Sort this out. Find out why, now, he was going to end it. He knew it was coming but he thought they'd have more time. The Wedding wasn't for weeks. Things could carry on as they were for a while yet.

Amira: Nice try but there's no way I'm leaving you on your own in this state. Come on, let's go back to the flat.
    Christian: Please, I need to be on my own.
    Amira: I'll make a deal with you. We'll walk you back to your flat, stay for an hour, then, if you're any better, we'll leave you to your vodka.

He searched Syed's face for an answer but couldn't find one.

Christian: OK
    Amira: Good. Come on Syed.
    Syed: Me? I'll just get in the way, say the wrong things.
    Amira: Well then you can just sit there and look pretty.

She walked over to Syed and placed her hand around his waist, and began walking back to Christian's flat. Christian was only slightly ahead of them so Syed dropped his voice to a whisper.

Syed: I'm not going to come in.
    Amira: I thought he was your friend
    Syed: You know he is
    Amira: Well then, he needs you.
    Syed: I doubt that.
    Amira: Of course he does. I've seen the way you two are with each other. He needs someone who understands him right now.
    Syed: And that's me is it?
    Amira: Syed, please. Look at him. He's a wreck. I'm worried.
    Syed: He'll be fine.
    Amira: Do you know who he was, this bloke he was seeing?
    Syed: Me? How would I know?
    Amira: Because he trusts you maybe? Like I said, you're close, I just thought he might have let it slip.
    Syed: No, not to me.
    Amira: Well, whoever he is, he's got a lot to answer for. I was talking to your mother earlier and, according to Jane, this bloke of Christian's is on a different level to the others.
    Syed: What do you mean?
    Amira: Jane said she's never seen him like this before. Usually they last a few weeks then they're gone and Christian's moving on to the next one.
    Syed: Well what makes you think this one's any different.
    Amira: Jane said he loves him.

Syed stopped walking. Stopped feeling. Stopped breathing. Had he told her that? Had he actually said the words? It just didn't make sense.

Syed: He actually said it to Jane? That he was in love?
    Amira: I'm not sure if he said the actual words but what he did tell her was unbelievable.
    Syed: Why?
    Amira: This is Christian we're talking about babe. He's a self confessed single man. He's admitted to everyone that he never wants to fall in love, settle down. Now it looks like his words have come back to bite him
    Syed: What did he say to her? Jane? About this man?
    Amira: That he doesn't come close to anyone he's ever met before. He doesn't find other men attractive any more and that he misses him, even when he's lying next to him.

Syed didn't know what to do. He needed answers and he needed them now.. He climbed the stairs to Christian's flat, as he had done so many times, but tonight was different. Tonight it would all come out.

Syed: Didn't you tell my mother that you were going over some Wedding things with her tonight?

He looked at Amira, hoping that she's get the hint and leave. He felt awful for it but he needed to be alone with Christian.

Amira: What? Oh, yeah. Sorry babe I forgot.

She turned to Christian.

Amira: Syed'll stay with you

They're eyes met and Syed thought he saw a change in Christian's. He was bitter, he was hurt and he was angry.

Christian: It's OK, he doesn't need to. I'll be fine.
    Syed: I want to.

Christian's eyes remained unchanged. He was hurting badly. No one had ever smashed his life apart like this before. And why was he letting Syed do it over and over again. He knew it had to end, he just had to deal with it.

Amira: Walk me back will you babe? It's getting dark.
    Syed: Yeah, OK.

He turned around in the door way,

Syed: Don't go anywhere. I'll be right back.
    Christian: I don't want you to.

Amira called from downstairs

Syed: Coming. Please, we have to sort this out. We work together.
    Christian: Fine

Christian pulled his mobile out of his pocket. As Syed walked down the stairs he heard him speak

Christian: James? It's me.

Thank you, thats wonderful. Please keep it up, and as i said earlier, ignore the COMMENT made about some fanfics on this thread, They are really good and I enjoy them. The people on this thread really understand the characters and thats important.

You are doing really well.

:)
    Forum Member
    crazysusan wrote: »
    Thank you, thats wonderful. Please keep it up, and as i said earlier, ignore the COMMENT made about some fanfics on this thread, They are really good and I enjoy them. The people on this thread really understand the characters and thats important.

You are doing really well.

:)

Thanks for the confidence boost!!:p:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the confidence boost!!:p:D

That is ok sweetie.

Your story is really good. I have studied literature up to degree level and know a thing or two about characterisation (is that how you spell it, my brain is tired), and you have them done to a tee.

Just remember, some people don't know how to say things nicely and so you should ignore them. It takes great bravery to put your writing on this thread, and you are very good at it.

Please keep up, it would be a waste of a great story if you let people like the one who made the COMMENT, as we will refer to it, bother you.

Thanks for a great read, i look forward to the rest:)
  • LummoLummo Posts: 7,145
    Forum Member
    I very much enjoy these fanfics! They go very well with my vivid imagination :p
    Forum Member
    Loved it! I thought it was very in character. Please tell me they sort it out!
    And yeah, I don't blame you for being wound up about the fanfic comment, it annoyed me too and that user seems to take *everything* seriously. Just ignore him/her.
    *hugs*

:p

Thanks, don't worry I will ignore him. Just don't know why people like that feel the need to comment, knowing it'll get people all riled up!

ANYWAY, moving on!! Can't possibly comment on how it'll end, but I'm sitting here writing it with a smile on my face!! (do you need a bigger clue?!!!!) ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,542
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hey everyone! *waves*

I'm a brand new Chryedian, I only found out about them a week ago and I'm utterly obsessed. I've watched all the clips on YT and I can't get enough.

I've still got lots to learn about my new found faith so I hope you will all help a fellow Chyredian out when I get confused. I've already learned some of the commandments i.e that a certain event is referred to as "W" and a certain person is called whatshisname:D. I've still got a lot to learn and I'll be relying on you all, so feel free to come forward with any tips.:):

Thanks guys.
This discussion has been closed.