Nathan

PPWWPPWW Posts: 800
Forum Member
✭✭
If he hasn't spoken is he really a housemate?

Seriously, is he really there????

xxxxxx

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,918
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He can cook and swear.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 218
    Forum Member
    I think his eyebrow folds out he becomes a rug
  • bananaman_007bananaman_007 Posts: 8,707
    Forum Member
    Biggest waste of a housemate, quite annoying when so many people were there on launch night.

The worst thing is because he does/says nothing much he will not be nomimated, should BB put everybody up he will be safe also due to one of the people with personalities getting the boot.

Get use to him being there for a good few weeks
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,679
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Waste of rice.
  • UnforgivenUnforgiven Posts: 407
    Forum Member
    Just been watching live feed and only him and Corin were up, they had a lovely long chat about all the other H/M's and he was really nice. There is more to Nathan than appears, just because he is quiet doesn't mean he is a non housemate :rolleyes: The quiet ones always get overshadowed by the loud "look at me" camera hoggers trying to be that "special" someone. Once they are thinned out a bit I bet we will see a bit more of Nathan. :)
  • SelenaSelena Posts: 29,602
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like Nathan a lot.

Sometimes its good to start off quietly because some contestants give everything that they have much too soon.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,050
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Unforgiven wrote: »
    Just been watching live feed and only him and Corin were up, they had a lovely long chat about all the other H/M's and he was really nice. There is more to Nathan than appears, just because he is quiet doesn't mean he is a non housemate :rolleyes: The quiet ones always get overshadowed by the loud "look at me" camera hoggers trying to be that "special" someone. Once they are thinned out a bit I bet we will see a bit more of Nathan. :)

There are times he annoys me and he needs to do more if he wants to stay in and win. I don't get the hate though and it made me smile to hear about his conversation with Corin this morning. I know it isn't "exciting" but I just thought it was quite sweet, Nathan and Corin tidying up and having a nice little chat. Also liked him doing the gardening.

I think he's better off associating more with Mario, Ben, Corin, Ife and Steve. Then perhaps a little less with Shabby, Caoimhe and Josie. Although crossing Shabby probably would get him put up for eviction, as he does not have a strong enough bond with anyone else.
  • jojo the joyfuljojo the joyful Posts: 17,515
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No joke.

My 17 year old daughtewr has watched neally every HL show yet on Friday she saw nathan & asked "Who's that" :eek: :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,456
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Woooooooooow
  • -Sid--Sid- Posts: 29,365
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think he's had quite a bit of time to show us a personality and I'm just not convinced there's one there.

He's not a bad person, but i do think he's pals with some dodgy housemates and I don't think he has much to say for himself.
  • mumof4mumof4 Posts: 3,303
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    is there someone in the house called nathan cause i not seen him have seen someone who looks like oddjob from the film carrying on screaming tho
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,058
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    nathan has repeatedly said he's keeping his head down to stay in. I'm sure he's modifying his real personality in order to stay in. I sense he may be quite vocal, opinionated and slighlly angrier than he's showing
  • glowboyglowboy Posts: 9,077
    Forum Member
    On Launch Night he was the life and soul, hollering how they were going to have a "wicked Summer".

Since then he has been as miserable as sin, constantly looks like he needs a bath, and cooked.

To Nathan I think BB is the ultimate excuse to slob out, not shave, and do nothing all Summer.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,703
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't know what to make of Nathan. Thats the problem with him being invisible. Maybe he should be banned from the kitchen as a punishment and made to do something interesting.
  • ghostyghosty Posts: 985
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I actually like Nathan he is one of the few who have not been bitching all the time about the other housemates :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,506
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think its his fault. Its just that he hasn't done much that's highlight worthy yet. I seen him on Live Feed sometimes and he seems really nice, and I had a chuckle when he was having a pillow fight with the others. :)
  • threecheesesthreecheeses Posts: 23,936
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can see Nathan possibly being up this week.

May be Dave v Sunshine (with Caoimhe in the mix), Sunshine wins task and puts Nathan up.

Trouble is he won't go against against Dave (or Cao if she is up).