Pat's House

Miss_MooMiss_Moo Posts: 8,997
Forum Member
What will happen to it?

Comments

• Scorpio2Scorpio2 Posts: 5,632
    Forum Member
    The Jacksons will probably keep on living in it.
  • EastEndFan05EastEndFan05 Posts: 4,778
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I predict a fire will rip through it within the next 12 months as a ''gripping'' storyline reaches it's long drawn out conclusion.

You heard it here first :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,407
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I guess Bianca, Carol, Derek and the kids will live there.
  • Miss_MooMiss_Moo Posts: 8,997
    Forum Member
    I wonder who will own it though?
  • Dr K NoisewaterDr K Noisewater Posts: 11,585
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She must leave it to Bianca in her will as she wouldnt make the kids - her great-grandchildren - homeless. She wont leave it to her sons it would be pointless as David is a wealthy man (he sent Bianca £10,000 to pay for her wedding last year) and Simon has set foot in the country for 21 years.

Hulllad10 - I cant see Derek living there as Carol despises him and has done since she was 14 when she fell pregnant with Bianca. He was vile to Alan, Billy and Blossom also. Although considering how clueless BK and the current writing team are Derek will probably return as Carol's best mates.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 116
    Forum Member
    Won't something happen with this loan that she unknowingly took out against the house because of Norman?
  • 04ikhan04ikhan Posts: 376
    Forum Member
    She must leave it to Bianca in her will as she wouldnt make the kids - her great-grandchildren - homeless. She wont leave it to her sons it would be pointless as David is a wealthy man (he sent Bianca £10,000 to pay for her wedding last year) and Simon has set foot in the country for 21 years.

Hulllad10 - I cant see Derek living there as Carol despises him and has done since she was 14 when she fell pregnant with Bianca. He was vile to Alan, Billy and Blossom also. Although considering how clueless BK and the current writing team are Derek will probably return as Carol's best mates.

Apparently...
    ...Carol believes Derek has changed and agrees that he can move in with her at Pat's but, when Pat finds out, she isn't happy.
  • LushnessLushness Posts: 38,167
    Forum Member
    How can Derek move in anyway, that house must be bursting at the seams as it is!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Carol does let Derek move in- but her anger towards him hasn't being forgotten, he has nowhere else to go and he may well have changed slightly in the 15 years he hasn't been seen.
  • Dr K NoisewaterDr K Noisewater Posts: 11,585
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    04ikhan wrote: »
    Apparently...
    ...Carol believes Derek has changed and agrees that he can move in with her at Pat's but, when Pat finds out, she isn't happy.

Well thats just ridiculous. Carol has despised the man for nearly 40 years, he was verbally and even physically abusive towards her and her husband simply because Alan was black and called them scum (her beloved son Billy also being black) and during April's wedding episodes Carol was shown to be genuinely terrified of Derek.

Now he returns and simply says he's changed and she agrees to let him move in with her? :rolleyes: Oh dear looks like Bryan Kirkwood has struck again......:(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well thats just ridiculous. Carol has despised the man for nearly 40 years, he was verbally and even physically abusive towards her and her husband simply because Alan was black and called them scum (her beloved son Billy also being black) and during April's wedding episodes Carol was shown to be genuinely terrified of Derek.

Now he returns and simply says he's changed and she agrees to let him move in with her? :rolleyes: Oh dear looks like Bryan Kirkwood has struck again......:(

He doesn't move in straight away though, I mean look at the Mitchells most of them don't like Billy but he's lived with them on and off for years. And Derek may well have changed it's being 15 years at least since she last saw him.