Emmerdaily 17/10/13 How High's The Water, Marlon?

Comments

• thejoyof_patthejoyof_pat Posts: 30,707
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :D:D:D

Whatever he was or wasn't eating, it wasn't what I'd have wanted it to be - me:o:o

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: My my. well, there's no two ways to interpret that.
  • 80's Gal80's Gal Posts: 12,716
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oldnjaded wrote: »
    Come on Dailians, let's all chill out and not let anything detract from the brilliant couple of nights and threads we've just had. :)

Now, much more importantly, will Cain be back in t'village tomorrow?:cool: If so, who will he shout at first? :D

I imagine that Cain will be absolutely furious that he was not around to defend his family and that he wasn't the one to finish Cameron off.

It's going to be good to see his reaction when he returns :cool:
  • 80's Gal80's Gal Posts: 12,716
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    mrbernay wrote: »
    It was a baguette accompanied by accordeon music to show we were in France LOOOL ;)

I thought it was very atmospheric :)
  • Lucylocket88Lucylocket88 Posts: 5,049
    Forum Member
    80's Gal wrote: »
    I imagine that Cain will be absolutely furious that he was not around to defend his family and that he wasn't the one to finish Cameron off.

It's going to be good to see his reaction when he returns :cool:
    When will Cain and Charity appear in full episodes again?
  • star89star89 Posts: 24,097
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oldnjaded wrote: »
    Now, much more importantly, will Cain be back in t'village tomorrow?:cool: If so, who will he shout at first? :D

I do hope it's Marlon :mad:

I also hope Debbie runs into his arms like she did at the end of the first hostage situation :) I love Debbie and Cain :D
    Do not take it personally. I think we all disagree with each other at times.:)

I disagree with everyone all the time.

Their fault. I am right and they are wrong but some people just won't be told :rolleyes::p:p:p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 23
    Forum Member
    Ha well that was 2 days of quality TV.

What do you get if you mix Michael Myers and Jaws?

Cameron!
  • CollieWobblesCollieWobbles Posts: 27,290
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Marie_Ebb wrote: »
    Thank you that makes it a whole lot clearer. I would just find it too distracting.

Fair enough, you find it to distracting to be able to do, but we don't, and can do it, and enjoy it. But you say that the episode can't have been good because of the sheer number of posts on the thread, when actually, it's normally rubbish episodes that have very short threads, because there's very little happening in them to keep our interests or be able/want to post about. So generally speaking, the longer the thread, the better the episode.
    Telly_Fan wrote: »
    Oh yeah, I forgot to ask why he's called Mr Ping Pong! :D

Yes, Nick Miles might have a point if the entire episodes were focused on the hostage situation, but if there was time for Ruby & Ali then I think there was time to mention who was looking after Angelica etc. Even if we allow for the dramatic license of Jimmy seemingly leaving her to fend for herself when he first headed to the pub, it could have been tied up later on. I guess they all went to Pollards Barn with Sarah, but then Jacob knew them better than most of the kids (even living there for a while) yet he was at Home Farm. Perhaps then they were in another room of Home Farm with Betty or someone?

That said, it isn't THAT important. As long as there is a rational answer we can come up with as I have just done then I suppose it's not the 'be-all-and-end-all'.

2015?? :confused:

I must admit I haven't followed the plot of the drama that was on at 9pm at all due to reading some of this and starting my post. I don't know how they manage it myself, and I'm sure they do miss some things but it's there choice and I don't think you can say that it would have been quiet on here if was good. It WAS good, and it WAS busy on here, so case disproved!

Mr Ping Pong comes from the fact that he was constantly bouncing back and forth between Debbie and Chas, like a ping pong ball in a game of table tennis:D

I think we're supposed to use a little dramatic license, and think that Angel is probably with Rodney, Belle would be looking after Samson and Archie, and don't forget Val, Amy, Victoria weren't there, so they could also have been offering to help look after the kids. We saw Jaycub, and Sarah and Jack would be on the farm with their dad.
  • Marie_EbbMarie_Ebb Posts: 169
    Forum Member
    rhumble wrote: »
    I wasn't having a go at you,,,,i just enjoy defending my reasons to post whilst the telly is on, with the use of sarcasm and surrealism :):)

I am sorry for offending anyone. I would just find it too distracting. I guess I am just no good at the multi tasking like the rest of you.

Sorry to interrupt the topic and if I ever miss an episode I will have a look at the daily thread :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 243
    Forum Member
    Brilliant episode. Congratulations to all cast and crew at Emmerdale. By the way Im having a shower and typing at the same. Love all the the posts on here. Keeping me entertained apart from that eejit that was moaning.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    Trust 'New' Cain to be in France eating a baguette whilst all this was going on, old Cain would have been sitting in one of the barns eating a sausage and egg sandwich, that or murdering someone :D:D
  • ally08ally08 Posts: 34,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Cameron!

Ha I actually said that he was Michael Myers when he appeared not to have moved when the lights came back on.

Everyone thought I had lost it but it was, wasn't it. :D
  • OsakaSunOsakaSun Posts: 5,219
    Forum Member
    Iqbal_M wrote: »
    Oh yes! I didn't realise it was my 1,000th post:D:D:D:D

Congrats on the mildstone Iqbal :)
    Forum Member
    Brilliant episode. Congratulations to all cast and crew at Emmerdale. By the way Im having a shower and typing at the same. Love all the the posts on here. Keeping me entertained apart from that eejit that was moaning.

I am entitled to say what I think without insulting people by calling them idiots and inventing some ludicrous multi tasking scenario
    Forum Member
    I am sorry for offending anyone. I would just find it too distracting. I guess I am just no good at the multi tasking like the rest of you.

Sorry to interrupt the topic and if I ever miss an episode I will have a look at the daily thread :)

Honestly, a few weeks of being on here, whilst the episode is on and you will be able to do both as well :D:D,,,,it becomes the norm, after a bit

I like to take the P out of the characters I don't like, and talk inane drivel, it saves talking to myself :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Like a couple of Piranha maybe?

:D:D:D see I knew someone could do it! And that would have made him wake up sharpish, I don't like Marlon anymore, he left the wonDebful one and Chas at the mercy of a murderder, the spineless git:mad:
    Pandora. wrote: »
    Collie! :eek:
    :eek: My my. well, there's no two ways to interpret that.

:o I'm getting desperate, lack of Cain is starting to get to me:(:o

Though I do hope our Jimmy doesn't repeat my post to Cain:eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    One thing I just picked on, because Cain was in the scene, how come the TV presenter isn't wet when it was pissing down?
    Forum Member

Cameron!

They should make a film like this,,,,,they made Snakes on a Plane after all :D
    Forum Member
    Honestly, a few weeks of being on here, whilst the episode is on and you will be able to do both as well :D:D,,,,it becomes the norm, after a bit

I like to take the P out of the characters I don't like, and talk inane drivel, it saves talking to myself :D

Thanks for being so nice about it.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Though I do hope our Jimmy doesn't repeat my post to Cain:eek:

:confused: How would he do that?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I've got to admit I don't really enjoy a programme now unless I can tweet/post about it at the same time.

I don't have a problem with my friends who tell me to STFU though.

I'm not entirely sure that it is a good thing that I have to spew out my thoughts while watching but it really is a lot of fun.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The reason the newscasters were not wet is a) because it wasn't really raining, just some bloke with a big hosepipe and b) it happened in Yorkshire. Catch Kay Burley in Yorkshire. ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 243
    Forum Member
    I am entitled to say what I think without insulting people by calling them idiots and inventing some ludicrous multi tasking scenario

Just calm down now I take it you are new to this thread. Although I have not come on for a year I still read the posts which are very funny.
  • wildpumpkinwildpumpkin Posts: 1,449
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    eggshell wrote: »
    Felt a bit drawn out today but still exciting stuff.

And the award for most inept police force in the world ever goes to ......
    'Otten??

I hope all the tubes work for Alicia, usually at Hotten General, two tubes up the nose does the trick:D
  • Melephunk2010Melephunk2010 Posts: 38,375
    Forum Member
    :confused: How would he do that?

Nick Miles comes in here occasionally, I'm sure if he saw something funny on here referring to a colleague he'd pass it on. :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Trust 'New' Cain to be in France eating a baguette whilst all this was going on, old Cain would have been sitting in one of the barns eating a sausage and egg sandwich, that or murdering someone :D:D

Great minds eh Rhumble? I said the same thing at the time:D
    Cain should have a sausagee and bacon bap, dripping with gooey egg, brown sauce and ketchup:D