did I hear right

Nat28Nat28 Posts: 2,949
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Did cammi say to alicia' I have a loving family at home unlike you or even if you don't ' did I hear wrong.

Comments

• aggielaneaggielane Posts: 5,356
    Forum Member
    Yes she did and Michelle defended her
  • di60di60 Posts: 5,432
    Forum Member
    aggielane wrote: »
    Yes she did and Michelle defended her

defended Cami? If so she has gone right down in my estimation
  • aggielaneaggielane Posts: 5,356
    Forum Member
    Michelle said CAmi didn't say it
  • lambylamby Posts: 3,518
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wish BB could show clips to the housemates to clear issues!
  • ultrosultros Posts: 8,504
    Forum Member
    di60 wrote: »
    defended Cami? If so she has gone right down in my estimation

Michelle said Cami didn't say it when she clearly did!!

Michelle tries to make out Perez is the Devil but turns a blind eye to her group's nastiness.
  • humpty dumptyhumpty dumpty Posts: 4,688
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ultros wrote: »

Michelle tries to make out Perez is the Devil but turns a blind eye to her group's nastiness.

And has from the beginning (never mind initiating the nastiness!)
  • Stellen11Stellen11 Posts: 8,627
    Forum Member
    She is just a nasty, no brain idiot.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

That's what witches do.
  • erin_perin_p Posts: 25,091
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cami Li, Chloe Goodman, Alicia Douvall and Nadia Sawalha all lock horns in the bedroom.

It begins with a conversation about Perez continues in the bedroom with Nadia trying to keep the peace saying, “people are just made in different ways” and “he’s just outrageously camp”

Chloe says, “I’m entitled to my opinion” and Nadia agrees, but goes on to defend Perez saying “I haven’t seen Perez actually be unpleasant to you all day”. Cami-Li thinks that Perez has used Patsy and Alica as “pawns”.

Later the topic moves on to Alicia with Nadia saying that it’s unkind that Cami-Li and Chloe say “The only reasons people want to know Alicia is for manipulative reasons”

A fiery argument ends up breaking out between Nadia, Alicia, Cami-Li and Chloe.

Nadia tells Cami-Li and Chloe that she is “backing up Alicia because you said she is worthless to know”

Alicia maintains, “I’m not thick, I realise everything, you are taking me for a fool”

When Alicia suggests that they are being manipulated by Katie, Cami-Li explodes and screams saying, “I feel sorry for you because you are thick and f**king dumb” adding, “I can go home to a family that loves me when obviously you don’t”

Alicia is outraged by this comment and storms out of the bedroom.

Meanwhile, in the Diary Room, an emotional Michelle talks to Big Brother about Perez’s actions.

She says, “What we just witnessed is an outrage” and that Perez “sets our community back fifty years”. She goes on to say, “He’s an embarrassment, I do not want people judging the gay community on this ass.”

Read more: http://tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv/big-brother/209183-celebrity-big-brother-2015-cami-li-explodes-at-alicia-douvall-in-big-row.html#ixzz3P1c9ULXY
    Follow us: @tellymix on Twitter | tellymix on Facebook
  • clara28clara28 Posts: 1,520
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She must be completely lacking in any kind of emotional maturity to lash out like that. just cruel.

I'm sure Alicia's lovely sensible Saffron from Ab-Fab-alike daughter would love to set Cami straight.
  • di60di60 Posts: 5,432
    Forum Member

protecting Cami's stinking little arse then....

The psychologist on BOTS said that Michelle was manipulative... or words to that effect, she's definitely being a bit duplicitous and gone right down in my estimation
  • ForGodsSakeForGodsSake Posts: 16,235
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Gone off Michelle tonight.

She's made some bad judgments regarding her "friends".
  • Panda EyesPanda Eyes Posts: 4,972
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Yup! It's unraveling a little for our champion of the weak.
  • exodus2uexodus2u Posts: 2,729
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

She was my favourite a few days ago. What a difference a few days can make :o
  • anne_666anne_666 Posts: 72,891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nat28 wrote: »
    Did cammi say to alicia' I have a loving family at home unlike you or even if you don't ' did I hear wrong.

Yes she did and Michelle lied. Oh Gawd here comes Pricey. Can't wait to see Hopkins reaction to that after Alicia was saved and one of her gang is first out.:D
  • Slow_LorisSlow_Loris Posts: 24,878
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It was subtitled on s ren. Cammi is nasty and I am not sure why she believes being college educated excuses her behaviour.
  • EvilLlamaThingyEvilLlamaThingy Posts: 6,667
    Forum Member
    erin_p wrote: »
    .... “I can go home to a family that loves me when obviously you don’t”....

If this is the exact quote there's two ways you can take it. That she's making a personal insult towards Alicia and her family relationship, or that she's saying "I don't give a crap what you think about me or if you love me. I already have plenty of people who love me on the outside."

I don't like Cami, I think she's a complete goblin to be frank (and wouldn't think of it as surprising that she'd make a personal comment like that for the sake of being hurtful), but honestly I think in this case she intended the latter even if she phrased it like a complete fool.
  • barboskibarboski Posts: 143
    Forum Member
    If this is the exact quote there's two ways you can take it. That she's making a personal insult towards Alicia and her family relationship, or that she's saying "I don't give a crap what you think about me or if you love me. I already have plenty of people who love me on the outside."

I don't like Cami, I think she's a complete goblin to be frank (and wouldn't think of it as surprising that she'd make a personal comment like that for the sake of being hurtful), but honestly I think in this case she intended the latter even if she phrased it like a complete fool.

Thats what I thought. I heard it as "even if you dont" (love me that is) NOT as her family dont love her.